Prime Time Booty Time Now Has An Official Weekly Time!

MRBOOTY

Image result for snoop dogg and kim jong un

Hello everyone! I am super duper excited to announce that PrimeTime BootyTime has both an official weekly time and an official co-host!

Our first regular show will be on Friday, July 5th at 7 PM Pacific Time (10 eestern tyme). Kimmy and I will be talking about the war and the performance of certain major alliances, as well as any major news updates that come up. We’ll wrangle guests during this week, and hopefully this time some of them decide to show up on time. We will be doing this show in the Factory Fresh Media discord group assuming that Charlie ever gets around to making a channel for us.

We will also be looking for advertisers to buy ads on our show. Charlie and Kev are beaurocrocucks and so they’ll need to approve any ad before we play it, but we can also make the ads for you if you’d like. 

We're going to try to record it and put it somewhere, but there's nothing like hearing it live . Please hit me up if you need help getting to the discord channel or if you're lonely ;) 

Edited by MRBOOTY
  • Like 5

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE