Let the trolling commence.....

DemonSpawn

12 hours ago, Charlie Traveler said:

*snipped the excuses*

3) A sting operation against your allies. Good look, my dude.

4) TGH/KT stated that they heard the leak from Polaris long before Cynic came to them with the intel.

Bad Company left Vanguard as we had been pushing to do for weeks. The next day, the Inquisition hit BC. This is on the coattails of Cynic leaking OPSEC intel and promptly sending BC's bank to BK. Please tell me that wasn't a set up prompted by BC's obvious moves to withdraw from Vanguard.

12 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

*snipped more excuses*

3) Naw fam, Cynic ended up being a turdbag - also Polar leaked as well.

4) Errrrr what? The leak was manufactured from Polar/Pacifica. Therefore Polar had the info. Sure Cynic leaked it, but it was found that Polar were the first ones to hand out that info to TGH and friends.

OK.  Last time I'll do this with you two particular individuals over this, but let me help you with some pointers here.

Don't make excuses for bad behavior.  The reasons you think you have for acting out are never good enough.  That's a lesson both of you will hopefully learn with maturity and long-term relationships.

Now, Charlie, for you in particular. 
If you don't occasionally leak-test your alliance, then I'd hardly be surprised that you're leaky.  If you don't leak-test your allies, especially after an obvious leak or two, you're completely incompetent.  Everyone competent already knows how to do this and why, but for you and anyone else who doesn't, read Spycatcher (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spycatcher) Peter Wright's biography covering his work in MI5.  Pay particular attention to the "barium meal test" descriptions, and you'll learn how to use this to catch a leaker in a remarkably effective way.

"TGH/KT stated." Oh, Charlie.  I'm sorry I have to even explain this to you...When you have a leak, to an outside group, and that group tells you that the source of the leak is someone else, why do you think they might do that?  It shouldn't be too hard to figure out.  Also, barium meal test, buddy.  Nobody else could have leaked the info that BC had, because only BC was given it.

Now, if you think Cynic was a BK plant to leak your intel, make you look bad, steal your bank and give it to BK, and get you kicked out of VG and rolled, well...I'm sure that's as fun as most conspiracy theories are.  I do remember that BK roflmao-ed...and sent your bank back to you. Maybe they should have kept it, since you usually leave that part out.

Kev, I figured you could do better, but you and Charlie seem to be attached to the same unimaginative hivemind.
"Cynic ended up being a turdbag."  Yeah, no argument there.  BC DID put him in gov though.  So that does still reflect poorly on you as gov at the time. Did Cynic have any prior history that might have indicated his tendencies?

"Also Polar leaked as well." Right.  So, you're really going with whataboutism and "no u" as your chosen excuses?  "Polaris" couldn't have leaked, mate.  Barium meal test.  Research it, and you'll realize how funny your claim is.  Only a very, very small group knew who was given what info.  Despite the rather desperate protestation you make that the intended leak was "manufactured from" a combination of "Polar/Pacifica," you make a classic mistake here.  NPO had nothing to do with the info, nor was involved.  Polaris had only two individuals involved, because it turns out we actually know how to keep a "secret" secret. 

Yes, BC leaked it.  And got caught doing so.  Maybe it was Cynic.  Maybe it was another of you that has an affinity for KT/TGH.  It wasn't my gov, so not my problem.  That was for you guys to handle internally.  (Given the issues with leaks, planned departures, and the rapid deterioration of the gov group in the aftermath, it just wasn't a solid and loyal enough group anyway.  I do feel for Alexio trying to keep the herd of cats aligned.) Regardless of who we want to blame in that gov for the leaks at the time, saying "it was found" (nice use of passive voice for an unsourced statement) that Polar handed out the info is delicious.  The only way you'd know that, especially given that the leak was proven to exist, would be if the counter-intel operation had told TGH, which then would then have to tell you. That would have sabotaged the entire operation, obviously.  You really need to THINK before making these kind of wild accusations or believing what you're told by the group that is exploiting an intel source within your own government.  

Don't worry though.  Polar man bad, TGH man good.  There was no leak, you were set up.  BK hated you and took your bank by planting a BK deepstate spy in your campaign while Russia/TGH did nothing wrong...

Hey!  I've got this sweet bridge in Brooklyn for sale, it's a great business opportunity!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

Just FYI @Kriegskoenig, we did in fact have a member of Polaris tell us.  Shortly after, we saw logs of Cynic mentioning the same thing.

Normally if it’s one minor source, we wouldn’t care much.  But it came from 2 different sources that pretty much said the same thing.

(In other words, it is completely feasible that the first source got it from Cynic as well before we got it, but who knows.)

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

Sure thing, kid. Send me the logs, then.  ?

But you won't, because nobody told you, since nobody in Polaris knew what the fake info even was, and even gov wasn't told that we were leak-testing.

Sorry to break the narrative.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

But you won't, because nobody told you, since nobody in Polaris knew what the fake info even was, and even gov wasn't told that we were leak-testing.

Here’s my question:

Does BC/FR leaking info about BK/IQ actually break any intel clauses? Might cause some tension but....did they actually do anything wrong?

• Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 hour ago, Kriegskoenig said:

Regardless of who we want to blame in that gov for the leaks at the time, saying "it was found" (nice use of passive voice for an unsourced statement) that Polar handed out the info is delicious.  The only way you'd know that, especially given that the leak was proven to exist, would be if the counter-intel operation had told TGH, which then would then have to tell you. That would have sabotaged the entire operation, obviously.  You really need to THINK before making these kind of wild accusations or believing what you're told by the group that is exploiting an intel source within your own government.  

Don't worry though.  Polar man bad, TGH man good.  There was no leak, you were set up.  BK hated you and took your bank by planting a BK deepstate spy in your campaign while Russia/TGH did nothing wrong...

I didn’t state that Cynic was a BK-plant, nor do I believe that he was a BK plant. So...not sure where that came from. i do agree with you that it was a poor decision to put Cynic in gov, and there were consequences for doing such. No arguments on that topic, so no need to put words in my mouth about some random theory regarding BK/Cynic.

Beerhoe has stated multiple times on Great Fire and has mentioned in other threads that Polaris was the source of their initial leak. I also heard about the information that was “only given to BC” before Alexio told me about it. Lest we forget, you guys believed their was a leak but didn’t know if it was TUE or BC so you put out two tests with different information. I also heard about both leak tests well before the DoW (I wasn’t convinced they were true until IQ declared, obviously). So obviously you either have wrong information as to who all originally knew about your leak test, or your leadership flaps their jaws more than you are aware...or you’re being disingenuous.

Hilarious that you’re giving us “competency tips”. Maybe one day the lightbulb will turn on for you. 

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Like 5

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

6 minutes ago, Kiloist II said:

As far as Cynic stealing the bank, that was unfortunate indeed, the timing was suspicious but I don't blame IQ for that. However, one could see why that would be the obvious go to when BK accepted the bank and Cynic into their alliance and then got mad salty when they were told to return what was given. 

Just going to touch on this bit since it directly pertains to BK. We did not get “mad salty” about returning a bank. Command economies have the least amount to gain from encouraging bank heists. The only time the bank was “in” BK was a few days was while it was on Cynic’s nation. Once he was convinced to deposit it he was kicked and the bank returned within a day. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Just going to touch on this bit since it directly pertains to BK. We did not get “mad salty” about returning a bank. Command economies have the least amount to gain from encouraging bank heists. The only time the bank was “in” BK was a few days was while it was on Cynic’s nation. Once he was convinced to deposit it he was kicked and the bank returned within a day. 

I don't know.. The BK members that were in our Discord were pretty upset. In fact, I remember Gorge running his mouth on it a few times. 

4 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Yeeeep.  But no, @Aragorn, son of Arathorn it was definitely a "BK man Bad" scenario, you've just brainwashed yourself.  ?

@Kiloist II if you're in the habit of taking what a member says as what an alliance gov thinks, that explains a lot.  You can't honestly be surprised that BK members, who you had routinely trashed to their faces, despised you and wished ill on you, in spite of their returning your bank because it was the right thing to do.  Personally, had I foreseen your behavior since, and the fact that you apparently learned nothing from it, I'd have suggested BK keep it.  Your behavior is that of a lapdog that bites the person feeding it.

@Kevanovia, I'm not coaching you on anything other than how to stop leaking.  We all have core competencies, and you've indicated that you're not familiar with basics there.  I learned a long time ago that it's ok to learn from others, rather than insist you know everything. 

See you in the war, y'all have a real nice day now.

• Downvote 2

32 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

@Kiloist II if you're in the habit of taking what a member says as what an alliance gov thinks, that explains a lot.  You can't honestly be surprised that BK members, who you had routinely trashed to their faces, despised you and wished ill on you, in spite of their returning your bank because it was the right thing to do.  Personally, had I foreseen your behavior since, and the fact that you apparently learned nothing from it, I'd have suggested BK keep it.  Your behavior is that of a lapdog that bites the person feeding it.

Shows how little you actually pay/paid attention to what I've said. I don't actually dislike BK. I'm fairly neutral in terms of how I view them. I loved Yoso and Lordstrum. Even if Gorge gets on my nerves at times I still enjoy conversing with him when I bump into him. They can despise and wish ill upon me all they want. I've never actually been outspoken on BK, in fact I've openly stated I enjoy their propaganda and their "trolly" ways, continue to beat on a drum you know little of though. 

You have had very little encounters with me since we left VG so I'd be curious as to what behavior you're speaking of. Especially since in large part I have been away from the public light in this game since I want to say January due to some OOC ongoings. So enlighten me please. 

Edit: it’s dawned on me you may be referring to Gorge... Ahem.. He was high govt Econ at the time iirc

Edited by Kiloist II
I forgot something

9 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

@Kevanovia, I'm not coaching you on anything other than how to stop leaking.  We all have core competencies, and you've indicated that you're not familiar with basics there.  I learned a long time ago that it's ok to learn from others, rather than insist you know everything. 

See you in the war, y'all have a real nice day now.

I enjoy learning from others. When it comes to running an alliance, I think I’ll take tips from alliances not named Polaris. Thank you all the same.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

5 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

I enjoy learning from others. When it comes to running an alliance, I think I’ll take tips from alliances not named Polaris. Thank you all the same.

Why are you shitting on us? I thought we were frenemies man

• Haha 3

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

2 hours ago, Kriegskoenig said:

I’m not going to rat out my source to you, as it benefits me none whether you believe me or not.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh God. I come home after work, and after some time check the forums. There I see Polaris, of all alliances, talking about competency. Yes Krieg. I am sure we all have much to learn from your two-man blitzes. 

Edited by TheRebelMan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I’m not going to rat out my source to you, as it benefits me none whether you believe me or not.

Quoting this next time someone asks for my source. Thanks Buorhann! 

The chain of retaliation is what will truly bind this world together as one.

• Upvote 1

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

On 7/1/2019 at 7:46 PM, Kriegskoenig said:

If even a broken clock is right twice a day, Thrax can't always be wrong, and nor can anyone else. 

Except maybe Akuryo and Scarf. They may just defy the laws of nature.

Getting nothing at all right is as much an achievement as getting everything right ?

>when Krieg accuses you of never getting anything right
>checks his alliance
>Polaris
Oh i see now, that's the joke! It's Polaris pretending other people are the twitchy lunatics and not them! 

Shutup and go back to watching Alex Jones, starring inst.

• Downvote 1