Let the trolling commence.....

DemonSpawn

BK logic: The more I shit on my ally, the more they will want to fight for us in the future...right?

I can't believe you're abusing your own ally because they either couldnt or didnt want to continue doing your bidding. Sounds like a you problem to be honest..maybe get better allies instead of treatying any alliance that breathes? quality > quantity

Edited by chanel
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Smith said:

I mean this is almost a step in the right direction for FR. Last time they disobeyed IQ they got rolled for it. This time they only insulted them. What baffles me is why they would align with BKsphere after what happened last time. 

Because FR and TCW couldn't find anyone else to ally, and BK has never seen a meat shield they wont ally.

6 hours ago, Akuryo said:

James...

They were government of BC at the time it happened. God you're dense.

They were forced out of Vanguard, ask anyone in it lol. And they were rolled because they were leakier than a busted fire hydrant.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

27 minutes ago, James II said:

They were forced out of Vanguard, ask anyone in it lol. And they were rolled because they were leakier than a busted fire hydrant.

6 hours ago, Akuryo said:

James...

They were government of BC at the time it happened. God you're dense.

6 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Bad Company left Vanguard on their own and IQ then hit them shortly thereafter. “Goes to show how aware you are” ;)

9 minutes ago, James II said:

Compelling arguments. Truly compelling.

Charlie and I were high gov in BC at the time and have a better understanding on what happened in regards to the topic at hand than you do. We experienced it firsthand.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

4 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Charlie and I were high gov in BC at the time and have a better understanding on what happened in regards to the topic at hand than you do. We experienced it firsthand.

Then why are you trying to spin it like BC wasn't forced out and that you weren't rolled because of BC leaking?

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

3 minutes ago, James II said:

Then why are you trying to spin it like BC wasn't forced out and that you weren't rolled because of BC leaking?

Because that’s not what happened

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Because that’s not what happened

And yet it really kinda was.  James isn't wrong. Perhaps BC had previously planned to bail on VG.  I don't pretend to be a mindreader.  But either way, BC was in a smallish bloc with three other alliances.

While in that bloc, the gov of BC, which was later rebranded as FR, (and from whence the gov has largely moved on to Soup) proceeded to:

1) Antagonize and insult, openly and deliberately, the M-level allies of your bloc partners, in inter-alliance cooperative channels.  This behavior was even more aggressive in bloc channels, and was symptomatic of a general attitude of entitlement, arrogance, and lack of consideration for the interests and relationships of others.

2) Leak repeatedly, violating the trust of your bloc partners and their allies.

3) Get caught in a sting operation to catch leakers.

4) Try to blame other bloc members for the leak, which, unbeknownst to BC gov, was specifically tailored information that no one else had. (LOL)

These were significant issues that effectively ended the participation of BC since it was obviously impossible to engage with any level of trust and mutual respect.

That being said:

--not all the issues were Alexio

--not all the issues were Kiloist

--not all the issues were Charlie

--not all the issues were Kev

But as a whole, all the BC gov issues combined to a really unpleasant situation for the rest of the bloc.  Maybe Kev, Charlie, Kilo, Cynic and Alexio can all be great gov seperately, but like an ex-wife in an amicable divorce, "we're just not great together."

Ironically, I was most pissed at Alexio at the time, as he was the leader of BC. Interestingly, as it went on, and BC's chickens came home to roost, he seemed to handle it much more maturely than the rest.

Edited by Kriegskoenig
  • Like 3
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

17c.png

Lol, give James SOME credit for knowing his allies. 

You're not ALWAYS wrong either.

If even a broken clock is right twice a day, Thrax can't always be wrong, and nor can anyone else. 

Except maybe Akuryo and Scarf. They may just defy the laws of nature.

3 hours ago, James II said:

My understanding is BC quit Vanguard since they didn't want to roll TGH Sphere.

Thread still going I see.

FR should have noped out of Covenant as soon as TCW signed BK. I assume the decision to commit to Covenant as a bloc didn't include ties to BK when it was discussed, that was certainly the information I received.

Its obvious bad blood still exists over BK attacking them. It's also obvious that FR would have been put in a position to defend them given the way ties work in this game. FR needs to take charge of their FA and carve their own path rather than signing on to other blocs and slowly realising their goals don't align.

Too bad most of the mid sized alliances in this game right now lack the balls to band together, not many places to turn to for a new path.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I just find it odd you're trying to give James some leeway.

Either BC was kicked out or not.  Simple as that.  That was the argument.  So which was it, @Kriegskoenig?

It's not entirely that simple.

I wasn't involved in the vote and discussion, but my understanding is that the bloc leaders determined that BC could not remain in the bloc and met with Alexio.

I believe Alexio had independently arrived at the same conclusion before the official "termination meeting"  and at the point of the discussion being broached I believe Alexio stated an intent to move on.  So I'm not calling old BC gov liars in saying they intended to leave, I think they already knew the relationship trust was irretrievably broken, and the situation was untenable.

It was basically that meeting with a soon-to-be-ex girlfriend when there have already been issues and you know she's been talking behind your back. You've already had the fight.  This was the "let's meet for coffee" when you both already know it's not going to work out, and if she isn't batsh*t crazy she's already  preparing to move on as well.

2 hours ago, Kriegskoenig said:

And yet it really kinda was.  James isn't wrong. Perhaps BC had previously planned to bail on VG.  I don't pretend to be a mindreader.  But either way, BC was in a smallish bloc with three other alliances.

While in that bloc, the gov of BC, which was later rebranded as FR, (and from whence the gov has largely moved on to Soup) proceeded to:

1) Antagonize and insult, openly and deliberately, the M-level allies of your bloc partners, in inter-alliance cooperative channels.  This behavior was even more aggressive in bloc channels, and was symptomatic of a general attitude of entitlement, arrogance, and lack of consideration for the interests and relationships of others.

2) Leak repeatedly, violating the trust of your bloc partners and their allies.

3) Get caught in a sting operation to catch leakers.

4) Try to blame other bloc members for the leak, which, unbeknownst to BC gov, was specifically tailored information that no one else had. (LOL)

These were significant issues that effectively ended the participation of BC since it was obviously impossible to engage with any level of trust and mutual respect.

That being said:

--not all the issues were Alexio

--not all the issues were Kiloist

--not all the issues were Charlie

--not all the issues were Kev

But as a whole, all the BC gov issues combined to a really unpleasant situation for the rest of the bloc.  Maybe Kev, Charlie, Kilo, Cynic and Alexio can all be great gov seperately, but like an ex-wife in an amicable divorce, "we're just not great together."

Ironically, I was most pissed at Alexio at the time, as he was the leader of BC. Interestingly, as it went on, and BC's chickens came home to roost, he seemed to handle it much more maturely than the rest.

1) Sure, I/BC let you know our opinion on our issues within the bloc and brought problems out into the open via gov channels after they were dismissed in private. However, I defended you goobers in public/on our show constantly as good allies should. I was adopted into the BC family where they had already married a crazy cat lady that received her felines from the Pet Cemetery. 

2) Uh, no. At least as far as I know, this is false.

3) Naw fam, Cynic ended up being a turdbag - also Polar leaked as well.

4) Errrrr what? The leak was manufactured from Polar/Pacifica. Therefore Polar had the info. Sure Cynic leaked it, but it was found that Polar were the first ones to hand out that info to TGH and friends.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Epi said:

Screenshot-1.png

*Whips Slave*. Where are my offensive wars Alexio.

FR War planning:
You can lose if you don't fight :Hyperthonk:

I mean yeah.. two days after the war started that was true. At the end of the war, they had 50 offensive wars declared. Similar to Acadia with 53, UPN with 52, Polaris with 47, OWR with 54, The Syndicate with 55 or TUE with 30 (actually that one is not similar). And these alliances are - except for t$ - all still in.

Edited by Mitsuru
  • Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, Epi said:

To think i'd be defending Owr and Polaris... but they're upper tier alliances with fewer members. They were hit harder than FR. Tbh FR should've performed quite well this war, despite being hit first they've got solid tiering below 16, which we were destined to win regardless.

I'm no grand strategist, but them taking the initiative early on may have made a significant difference in the war :P 

Dw. I wasn't defending their performance. I was merely comparing number of wars. ^^