Let the trolling commence.....

DemonSpawn

Personally I find it strange how many of these micros and minor alliances are throwing themselves for folks who planned a war against the two smaller spheres in the game.

Its almost like there’s a serious lacking of critical thinking going on.

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Personally I find it strange how many of these micros and minor alliances are throwing themselves for folks who planned a war against the two smaller spheres in the game.

Its almost like there’s a serious lacking of critical thinking going on.

What is critical thinking? Is it like when you repeat whatever god-emperor Roq says?

• Upvote 1

Enjoy the rebuild FR! Look at the bright side, this will give you basic calculations for any other war you may want to fight.... so 7-8? months got you almost two weeks, so if you stay at peace a year and a half you may last a month!!!!!

But for real its really pathetic, TKR and TGH can spin this as not your war but you got directly hit so it was your war as much as its mine, you are not one of the smaller alliances or "micros" that dropped out, you are a "top" 15(?) alliance, and you could not even make it 2 full weeks. With all joking aside it may be time to just disband, I know ill be mass downvoted for this rant but Shifty knew it was time, his guys not fighting and can't handle the pressure, so it may be your time to wake up and make the same decision.

I really was not going to post but every time someone says FR I get annoyed by your cowardace and pathetic FA, do you ever wonder why you run through allies like a fish runs through water? Well try looking at this war moving forward to answer that, you act like you deserve allies that are good but frankly you deserve too be allied to micros or no one because thats the level of competence your alliance has. I was actually looking forward to being on the same side as you for once, to get a "look under the hood" per say, so mab I would hate you less, but you did it, you may be the worst top 15 alliance in game. 

Edited by Pestilence
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

8 hours ago, James T. Kirk said:

Enjoy the rebuild FR! Look at the bright side, this will give you basic calculations for any other war you may want to fight.... so 7-8? months got you almost two weeks, so if you stay at peace a year and a half you may last a month!!!!! 

But for real its really pathetic, TKR and TGH can spin this as not your war but you got directly hit so it was your war as much as its mine, you are not one of the smaller alliances or "micros" that dropped out, you are a "top" 15(?) alliance, and you could not even make it 2 full weeks. With all joking aside it may be time to just disband, I know ill be mass downvoted for this rant but Shifty knew it was time, his guys not fighting and can't handle the pressure, so it may be your time to wake up and make the same decision.

I really was not going to post but every time someone says FR I get annoyed by your cowardace and pathetic FA, do you ever wonder why you run through allies like a fish runs through water? Well try looking at this war moving forward to answer that, you act like you deserve allies that are good but frankly you deserve too be allied to micros or no one because thats the level of competence your alliance has. I was actually looking forward to being on the same side as you for once, to get a "look under the hood" per say, so mab I would hate you less, but you did it, you may be the worst top 15 alliance in game.  

FR really is the battered woman of Orbis. You need to get out of this toxic relationship.

Edited by ArcKnox

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

FR really needs to do a better job of focusing on milcom and IA. There are multiple alliances that were FA dependent, i.e, they couldn't fight worth a twig but managed to blow their way into some kind of power grouping or another. The best example would be Pantheon, which became known as notorious trash after Knightfall and indirectly boosting TKR to positive war stats.

I'm not the kind that focuses on FR being shitty; FR did a fairly good job during Ask Alexio, as well as could be expected from an alliance fighting the dominant coalition, but the alliance really needs to step up its military efficiency to remain relevant in PnW.

Damn @James T. Kirk, first you were mad about Horsemen not suiciding for you and now you’re mad at FR.

Why are you upset about people not staying in a fight that your alliance is guilty of planning to begin with?

EDIT:  Don’t worry @Sketchy, they did get Hyperborea/Shifty to merge into BK. Sure there may be more.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, James T. Kirk said:

But for real its really pathetic, TKR and TGH can spin this as not your wa

Literally nobody from TKR said anything of this kind in this thread. Maybe you're referring to something outside of this thread? I don't know but it just looks like your hate boner for TKR is showing.

1 hour ago, Inst said:

FR really needs to do a better job of focusing on milcom and IA.

For a mere $200 million paid bi-weekly, I'll be an IA consultant for FR. Pretty cheap if you ask me. And I'm usually more expensive.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

No.

1 hour ago, Charlie Traveler said:

No

They did though. Albeit they changed their name. Goes to show how aware you cats are.

• Downvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

2 minutes ago, James II said:

They did though. Albeit they changed their name. Goes to show how aware you cats are.

James...

They were government of BC at the time it happened. God you're dense.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, James II said:

Bad Company left Vanguard on their own and IQ then hit them shortly thereafter. “Goes to show how aware you are” ;)

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

I mean this is almost a step in the right direction for FR. Last time they disobeyed IQ they got rolled for it. This time they only insulted them. What baffles me is why they would align with BKsphere after what happened last time. 

C0r3Fye.png