Game of Spheres: A Song of Lag and Leaks.

Prefontaine

15 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

I put a fair amount of time and effort into this, as I'm not that adept at video editing. Hope you enjoy.
 Seems some of the sound syncing wanders off.

To my (admittedly untrained) eye it was quite well done, and I enjoyed watching it.

• Upvote 1

That was really good video editing, even though I'm a bit miffed that tKR wasn't included :(

Also, season 6 of Game of Thrones was so good! I wonder when they're going to release the next two...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Macharius said:

That was really good video editing, even though I'm a bit miffed that tKR wasn't included :(

Also, season 6 of Game of Thrones was so good! I wonder when they're going to release the next two...

Only had a few spots for alliances from your side of the war. None of them really fit the TKR spot, except maybe subbing in for where I put Rose. Rose protects my AA, and they were sort of the surprise entrant into the war so I felt it fit more.

I was thinking about adding more people in the crowd there @Buorhann but I was 1) kinda getting burned out. 2) don't really know too many of the alliances on their side besides the ones I used. I also didn't have more of their heads. I have heads for people on your side here and there but that wouldn't have made sense. Maybe next global war I'll have a shorter video with more people if the inspiration finds me.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

I'm a little late on this, but well done @Prefontaine.  I can forgive the lack of TKR inclusion given that it was very entertaining.

On 6/29/2019 at 12:53 PM, Prefontaine said:

Maybe next global war I'll have a shorter video with more people if the inspiration finds me.

I do hope to see it.