Beer and Poptarts with some coal sprinkled on top

Nokia Rokia

Just now, chanel said:

i hope you get black lung and disband

I was born with black lungs and a heart as black as coal that's why I'm the Coal King also I bought the Coal Market twice sooooooo ya that happened lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, SeanEire said:

I was born with black lungs and a heart as black as coal that's why I'm the Coal King also I bought the Coal Market twice sooooooo ya that happened lol

Rolling with the punches. I kinda like that. Personally, I don't mind you guys existing, and I think micros can be cultivated into politically relevant alliances - I just think this is a bad way to go about things. Recruit a bit more. Grow a bit more. Post things with more substance. Or go the comedic, self-aware/deprecating route, but with enough competence packed in somewhere that people catch onto the humour. 

Good luck in figuring things out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Raoul Duke said:

I would prefer more posts of this ilk. This is a game for fun correct? Who doesnt like coal? 

It is a game for fun and my alliance is here for fun I am The Coal King so I really like coal meanwhile lots of people call it useless but they are wrong it's the best way to make steel IRL and one of 2 resources required for steel production and early nations survive on it for cheap power

Just now, Dio Brando said:

Rolling with the punches. I kinda like that. Personally, I don't mind you guys existing, and I think micros can be cultivated into politically relevant alliances - I just think this is a bad way to go about things. Recruit a bit more. Grow a bit more. Post things with more substance. Or go the comedic, self-aware/deprecating route, but with enough competence packed in somewhere that people catch onto the humour. 

Good luck in figuring things out.

I should have made a better post that is my bad I am just settling down from work so I'll be sure to edit this and make it better the shitty one is just a reason to make a really good one

2 minutes ago, SeanEire said:

I should have made a better post that is my bad I am just settling down from work so I'll be sure to edit this and make it better the shitty one is just a reason to make a really good one

It's cool. My point is, put real effort into growing the alliance. Shenanigans can come later.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Aka "i'm Sean Anthony 

With all due respect I don't lead alliance's into the ground I lead them to the skie's with Black smoke from my Coal Mines 

6 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

It's cool. My point is, put real effort into growing the alliance. Shenanigans can come later.

Shenanigans is good for when ever we are growing up fast in score and have experienced Gov so we're all fine we come from Gov spots in several top 40 alliance's to make this little meme alliance also I been pumping money into my alliance and working on good treaties 

Edited by SeanEire
  • Haha 1

Just now, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Think we should have a micro coming out party a single topic where all micros can post their DoE.

That would be nice I'd like to see all the little growing alliance's and find more people to help out

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, SeanEire said:

That would be nice I'd like to see all the little growing alliance's and find more people to help out

I would rather see all micros merge together and become the superpower and hit all those who laughed at you.

2 minutes ago, Diomedes I said:

Fail!

You win some you lose some we haven't lost yet but we'll see when we do it will be another form of fun in its self 

2 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I would rather see all micros merge together and become the superpower and hit all those who laughed at you.

That would be intriguing to say the least however our charter stops us from merging into people 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

You win some you lose some we haven't lost yet but we'll see when we do it will be another form of fun in its self 

That would be intriguing to say the least however our charter stops us from merging into people 

oddly enough all charters can change.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Ours is a good charter and will be allowed edits September 1st however is only allowed a name change 

Will be shocked if you last that long if you are unwilling to be open to change. moving with the waves is how you grow if you remain a rock unchanging the waves over time will turn you to dust.

1 minute ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Will be shocked if you last that long if you are unwilling to be open to change. moving with the waves is how you grow if you remain a rock unchanging the waves over time will turn you to dust.

Change comes to us all eventually but as it stands we are fine

Edited by SeanEire