Bulk buy infra to all cities

Soxirella

Here's an idea that is not just cosmetic, but functional and will save players a lot of time. Similar to the feature where we can bulk import a set of improvements into all cities at the same time, give us a box where we put target infra and the game buys infra up to that level in all cities. It will be especially helpful post war, where we have to do math to round off our infra purchases.

A better suggestion, instead of adding a new box, would be to make the bulk city importer buy the required infra as mentioned in the JSON, instead of throwing an error. You can put another check box to warn players about that. Whoever clicks the second checkbox, the game will buy the required amount of infra (not sell), before buying improvements.

• Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Would be great if it would jump up to the top of the list before the war ends, Really do not wish to spend hours doing 1234.45 in every city.

1 minute ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Would be great if it would jump up to the top of the list before the war ends, Really do not wish to spend hours doing 1234.45 in every city.

Exactly. It's always been annoying since pre-speed-round. It's even more annoying now that 20+ cities is common.

I'm still going to attack you, even though we agree. :P

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
20 minutes ago, WISD0MTREE said:

Exactly. It's always been annoying since pre-speed-round. It's even more annoying now that 20+ cities is common.

I'm still going to attack you, even though we agree. :P

Good, was about say why would you stop the love lol.

I am hoping to grow to 30 cities, and omg in the next war at 30 cities fixing infra will make me quit. 

@Alex Regarding the latest changes to the game, doing the math to round off the decimals may take a few extra seconds, at least for me. Rather it is the process of going into each city's page, buying infra, and then doing bulk import that takes a lot more time.

Why can't you just edit the Bulk Import of JSON code as below? You can just use your @Target feature, and instead of using an user input, just use the target infra required for the improvements.

//change
function importJSONToCity() {
	if (infra sufficient) {
		buyImprovements();
	} else {
		throwError();
	}
}

//to
function importJSONToCity() {
	if (!infra sufficient) {
		buyInfra();