Baby Bear Pig Here!

Hi! So I just joined PnW, this is my third or so time playing a game like this and I’m excited to be a part of this community. I joined the forum in hopes I could understand this food and radiation issue I’m having but couldn’t find an answer on here with any clarification. Is this world this irradiated? Will it ever clear up? I’m having to buy food and it’s going quick.

So I better understand what’s happening with this radiation. I guess all I have to say is hi! And can we stop using those nukes? It’s ~7% of my of my daily income currently to break even daily on food based on current market prices. Where did these people get this food to sell? Why is it every game where nukes or “obliteration weapons” are available they’re so over used. I’m amazed the “real world” is still here considering history since 1945 tbh

Beyond that rant I’m just starting to understand the layout, hopefully in the next few days I’ll have a complete backstory created and then sky’s the limit.

Edited by babybearpig
  • Like 1

Hello, welcome to pnw. :) About the excessive levels of radiation, there is currently a global war going on and every time it happens nukes are used. When the war stops, the radiation should hopefully subside after 8 days. The high food prices are just a side effect of the radiation.

On 6/26/2019 at 9:10 PM, babybearpig said:

Hi! So I just joined PnW, this is my third or so time playing a game like this and I’m excited to be a part of this community. I joined the forum in hopes I could understand this food and radiation issue I’m having but couldn’t find an answer on here with any clarification. Is this world this irradiated? Will it ever clear up? I’m having to buy food and it’s going quick.

That's because a world war is happening at the moment. The radiation is from all of the nukes going off, and the prices are because none are being produced. The big alliances are selling off their stockpiles to gain liquid assets to probably buy resources when the prices go down after the war and to support rebuild effort programs.

Also, welcome to the game! People like you are needed to keep a game like this alive.

Edited by Chapsie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

• Administrators

Welcome! You can read more about Radiation here: https://politicsandwar.com/world/radiation/

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link