Horse-Farkers Inc.

Raoul Duke

Real glad to finally see this in print. We have grown accustomed To our Horse friends. To a long and stable relationship! Heh, stable. 

Please be careful and don't let Maddog ask you to go into a private room so he can check your feet and see if you need horseshoes. Just saying! 

To celebrate, beer for everyone! (not just my horses!) 

Edited by Bozzie
  • Upvote 2

Oh I see the Horsemen have been drinking of the Antifa Farkscam kool-aid!

We in WTFasist, where counting on you in our war against the Farkscam, but I guess you did learned something in your time if your commie friends, you double crossing Horsepoop.

34bfkk.jpg

See you in the battlefield.

Edited by MIB.HG
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

It's not a fake war, it's more like the Korean war still technically being a thing. There's a DMZ of not being able to declare wars on allies that's in the way. 

Exactly; that's what the war expiration mechanic is for. If allies declare on each other and don't fight then that's an entirely separate situation than when enemies stop being enemies but peace takes a bit longer

2 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

You cant declare on allies at all anymore, which is stopping you from what you should be doing to KT for besmirching your name with their shit.

I don’t read into what they’re doing with their treaties much, although doesn’t seem they have any direct TK treaties in-game atm. So game mechanics aren’t stopping them at least.

57 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

You cant declare on allies at all anymore, which is stopping you from what you should be doing to KT for besmirching your name with their shit.

Then what's stopping you?

gf06cqV.png

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png