Broken forum pip.

Zim

• Administrators

When we upgraded to IPS4 (the forum software) we could no longer have different image extensions for alliance pips. I made an announcement that all pips would need to be resubmitted as .PNG files if they weren't .PNG already, and Arrgh just never resubmitted a new pip, so it's broken.

If you resubmit the pip, I'll fix it.

• Like 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Thanks Alex, i try to see if i can find the old one. As it was before my time, it might be a bit difficult. 

If we can't find is it possible we can replace it by something else, or do we have to buy a new pip all together? 

tenor (1).gif

• Administrators
On 6/25/2019 at 12:49 PM, Zim said:

Thanks Alex, i try to see if i can find the old one. As it was before my time, it might be a bit difficult. 

If we can't find is it possible we can replace it by something else, or do we have to buy a new pip all together? 

Here's the old pip, if you can converted it to an animated PNG we can still use it. Arrgh.gif

Or we can change the pip, it doesn't matter to me. You don't need to pay for a new one.

• Like 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Thanks for hell of a lot @Alex i been looking all over for that pip, asked old members, former and otherwise about it, some of them looked thought the old Arrgh forum. it was basely only Ogaden i was waiting on word from at this point.
I had practically given up. 

But i need a word with some of the other, before we decide what we going do. Some of them have alreadry started to work on a new one, and we might like to see it updated to our current flag. 
I send whatever we agree on to you. 

Thanks again for your help. 

tenor (1).gif

Hey @Alex we have decided to keep the old one for now. We might replace it on a later date thought. 
We are unsure when the other possible replacement will be done being made. 

DA1NEEZ.png 

It should have been converted to an animated PNG file, please message me if there is any problems with using it. 
Thanks for your time. 

Edited by Zim

tenor (1).gif

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, Zim said:

Hey @Alex we have decided to keep the old one for now. We might replace it on a later date thought. 
We are unsure when the other possible replacement will be done being made. 

DA1NEEZ.png 

It should have been converted to an animated PNG file, please message me if there is any problems with using it. 
Thanks for your time. 

That's fine, it doesn't look very animated to me, though :P

Forums Rules | Game Link

@AlexWe tried, if the file is alone it's should animates just fine. If you click on it you can see it. 

But when it got upload, to a forum or discord it seems to get compressed into regular png file. Not sure how to fixs that.

But a borken animtion is atleast still better then what we have now.  

Edited by Zim

tenor (1).gif

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Red Baron said:

It is animated when you click on it and get redirected to the imgur page. It probably doesn't accept animated .png files here tho.

Ah you're right, thanks!

1 hour ago, Zim said:

@AlexWe tried, if the file is alone it's should animates just fine. If you click on it you can see it. 

But when it got upload, to a forum or discord it seems to get compressed into regular png file. Not sure how to fixs that.

But a borken animtion is atleast still better then what we have now.  

I've got it fixed, but I believe you'll need to reselect the Arrgh alliance pip from the dropdown, as it currently includes an exclamation point which doesn't work. 

• Like 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic