NPO System...

Sri Lanka 001

Just my thoughts on this, don't hate me pls whales/giant nations, I am still a noob/micro nations T - T

Well as commonly known NPO runs on basically communism, with that 100 tax system, what is the difference between this 100 tax system and creating an alliance full of multis? In fact I think the NPO way is even a more efficient to farm resources compare to creating multi, with different people assigned to different jobs, and in the end of the day concentrating all the resources and putting it in the place where the alliance wanted it to be, this is just like creating a multi concentrating all the resources but easier. The only difference is the alliance replaced the player that is creating multis by itself in this place. The effect of it is I think basically the same as creating the multi, making this game less fun and an alliance or person gets large amount of resources. So if multis are banned in game why is NPO's system not banned in game?

Don't kill me T 0 T

Edited by Sri Lanka 001
  • Downvote 9

Because there is a difference between you making a bunch of accounts for yourself and a group of independent people agreeing on an economic system and then maximising its benefit.

XLL3z4T.gif

In the commie system the player just sends all what he produces to the alliance and then the alliance sends back to the player what he needs

Multis are created by a single player that uses them to produce money that he will use for his main nation

Guest Frawley
1 hour ago, Sketchy said:

Because there is a difference between you making a bunch of accounts for yourself and a group of independent people agreeing on an economic system and then maximising its benefit.

I don't have anymore reactions, but this.

@Sri Lanka 001 There is a huge difference between cheating and a group of players voluntarily playing as a single entity rather than as individuals.  The NPO has a long history of this over at least 10-15 games, with some games at times having memberships in the thousands.