Jump to content
Leopold von Habsburg

$yndicate Businessweek Update: Cessation of External Venture

Recommended Posts

Just now, Seeker said:

I guess we will see who stays and who goes, won't we?

Take your salt somewhere else.  We're busy respecting an alliance that actually puts their money where their words were.  Unlike NPO.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Seeker said:

I guess we will see who stays and who goes, won't we?

I know it's not what you mean, but this really comes across as you implying that you are going to hit TCW :D 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So when's the treaty cancellation? Suicide is painless, after all. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, what? We are supposed to believe that you had no idea that NPO was going to hit TKR and that you had nothing to do with it? I am sorry, but it is going to take a lot more than pulling out of a war, in which you were getting your asses handed to you, to convince me to trust you again.

I guess we will see what the next few days bring, but for now, fool me once...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like someone finally had a little sense. Frawley just admitted to me in PMs that they brought IQ back, though whether it was gone or not is debatable ;)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

Looks like someone finally had a little sense. Frawley just admitted to me in PMs that they brought IQ back, though whether it was gone or not is debatable ;)

Logs or get out kek 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Stocks are highly inaccurate

 (NYSE:SCC) in the stock exchange is: PROSHARES TR/ULTRASHORT CONSUMER, which is a mutual fund, NOT $yndicate crap blablabla, oh what now $yndicate trying to boost it's funds in the war by running a MUTUAL FUND!?

(NYSE:HSW) in the stock exchange is: Hostelworld Group PLC, which is an online hotel booking company which it's headquarters are in IRELAND, but it's still NOT House Stark crap blablabla

House Stark's Hotel (Alliance) Recommendations:

NPO: Like the gov cares about you, but still stay there!

$yndicate: Oh yeah, yeah they just sponsor us so why not give them 5 stars?

Matsudaira Whaling Co: We love them (even though they have 1 member) so you will love them too!

Edited by Daitoツ
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

Frawley will hate me even more for this, but here ya go. Frawley's usually pretty chill, but his salt levels are dangerously high right now.

Screenshot 2019-06-24 at 7.42.11 AM.png

Damn that is alot of salt.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Zoot said:

So, what? We are supposed to believe that you had no idea that NPO was going to hit TKR and that you had nothing to do with it? I am sorry, but it is going to take a lot more than pulling out of a war, in which you were getting your asses handed to you, to convince me to trust you again.

I guess we will see what the next few days bring, but for now, fool me once...

You are free to belive whatever you want to. 
 

43 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

Looks like someone finally had a little sense. Frawley just admitted to me in PMs that they brought IQ back, though whether it was gone or not is debatable ;)

See, this is one of the major problems in this game, just toxic ppl. 
It's fine if you don't belive it, but going around and yelling that it never disbanded is wrong and will cause them to bring it back just to spite you. 
I can understand you, but going into each thread and repeating ur self won't keep it disbanded. you're not the only one that does this.

35 minutes ago, Daitoツ said:

The Stocks are highly inaccurate

 (NYSE:SCC) in the stock exchange is: PROSHARES TR/ULTRASHORT CONSUMER, which is a mutual fund, NOT $yndicate crap blablabla, oh what now $yndicate trying to boost it's funds in the war by running a MUTUAL FUND!?

(NYSE:HSW) in the stock exchange is: Hostelworld Group PLC, which is an online hotel booking company which it's headquarters are in IRELAND, but it's still NOT House Stark crap blablabla

House Stark's Hotel (Alliance) Recommendations:

NPO: Like the gov cares about you, but still stay there!

$yndicate: Oh yeah, yeah they just sponsor us so why not give them 5 stars?

Matsudaira Whaling Co: We love them (even though they have 1 member) so you will love them too!

I would find the original DoE and check but i'm simply to lazy, sorry do it urself :P

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

It's fine if you don't belive it, but going around and yelling that it never disbanded is wrong and will cause them to bring it back just to spite you. 
I can understand you, but going into each thread and repeating ur self won't keep it disbanded. you're not the only one that does this.

When they done nothing to show anyone that it was disbanded than it forces people to speculate and mouth off. This war was their opportunity to prove that it was over and that they were serious. Instead of showing the world and all the "haters" wrong they decided to prove them right. 

Maybe I'm just getting old and forgetting the past but Pacifica has always been a strong willed alliance. Which is why I am shocked they entered the war. 

Edited by Leftbehind
Huh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

You are free to belive whatever you want to. 
 

See, this is one of the major problems in this game, just toxic ppl. 
It's fine if you don't belive it, but going around and yelling that it never disbanded is wrong and will cause them to bring it back just to spite you. 
I can understand you, but going into each thread and repeating ur self won't keep it disbanded. you're not the only one that does this.

I would find the original DoE and check but i'm simply to lazy, sorry do it urself :P

I feel like as far as T$ was aware, it was over, basing it on the actions. As far as NPO and BK is concerned, it appears as though it doesn't. I will admit, them waiting for a bit and restraining themselves seemed to help with the line that they were no longer allied together.

 

I can't blame NPO, BK has been their ally for a long time. I just hoped for a less toxic and more fun environment to play in. Ultimately though there is far more targets for me personally so I am happy with the result. Plus allegiances are out on the table and the honorable alliance have been noted.

 

Thanks T$ for making the honorable choice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Seeker said:

I guess we will see who stays and who goes, won't we?

When Rose was at our weakest and least effective, we were consistently in the top 3, often number 1. Score has never been a determining factor of strength. You really should know better by now.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, I guess this comes 2nd to not even joining the war in the 1st place since you did manage to keep Guardian and Grumpy busy, contributing to dragging some of their nations down in the process.

That said, swift rebuild and I hope y'all make smarter decisions in the future.

Edited by Insert Name Here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

I hope y'all make smarter decisions in the future.

Not using protectorates as meat shields and then leaving them high and dry would be a start 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh. A war in which a third party hit a highly whale heavy alliance while they were engaged elsewhere. Sounds kinda like what TEst did to Pantheon, something that your very alliance started a game majority coalition to roll them for 3 months later. 

 

I mean, I guess you shouldn’t be upset now when GoB/Guardian and however many friends they want come to get you and your friends. It’s the same justification you have used before, just remember that when if it happens. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, durmij said:

When Rose was at our weakest and least effective, we were consistently in the top 3, often number 1. Score has never been a determining factor of strength. You really should know better by now.

You were my favorite paper tiger.

2 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Huh. A war in which a third party hit a highly whale heavy alliance while they were engaged elsewhere. Sounds kinda like what TEst did to Pantheon, something that your very alliance started a game majority coalition to roll them for 3 months later. 

 

I mean, I guess you shouldn’t be upset now when GoB/Guardian and however many friends they want come to get you and your friends. It’s the same justification you have used before, just remember that when if it happens. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d1121fe6a48776155

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Huh. A war in which a third party hit a highly whale heavy alliance while they were engaged elsewhere. Sounds kinda like what TEst did to Pantheon, something that your very alliance started a game majority coalition to roll them for 3 months later. 

 

I mean, I guess you shouldn’t be upset now when GoB/Guardian and however many friends they want come to get you and your friends. It’s the same justification you have used before, just remember that when if it happens. 

Oh man, that sucks. I mean, we're so inexperienced with people wanting to roll us here in t$. It's not like we've ever had to deal with this kind of problem in the past. Truly, I don't know we'll manage. All I can hope for is that we'll find the strength to not whine about it on the forums three years after it happens.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure how Church of Atom wasn’t included in peace, but hopefully that’s cleared up. Good luck with the changes.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Not sure how Church of Atom wasn’t included in peace, but hopefully that’s cleared up. Good luck with the changes.

we're sort of wondering the same thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Seeker Why you don't declare war on me? Are you scared? Why give all your loot to other people. I thought we had a better relationship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.