Declaration of War

Roquentin

3 minutes ago, Rosey Song said:

Thank you, I'm guessing they're the threat that united NPO over on CN?

Partly. They were untouchable for years, so the NPO and few others got together to revamp their econ and eventually went after them. Just required almost every active alliance in the game left to be able to bring about balance. 

Also Scarf, in game politics is different to dragging shit from across games, knowing the OOC connotations of what was going on. But if thats the sword you're going to fall on, all good mate. Love to see you folks to dig yourself out of that one. 

@Keegoz what fundamentally changed was logs of Chaos gov, confirming plans were on to hit N$O. Given that, it changed things around since we either hope out of the goodness of your hearts to not come after us, or bring the inevitable forward. Sucks it has to be this way, but yeah, given the logs and the intent from Chaos leadership there, just seems counterproductive to wait and hope there isn't a future stitch up in coalitions once again. 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Partly. They were untouchable for years, so the NPO and few others got together to revamp their econ and eventually went after them. Just required almost every active alliance in the game left to be able to bring about balance. 

Also Scarf, in game politics is different to dragging shit from across games, knowing the OOC connotations of what was going on. But if thats the sword you're going to fall on, all good mate. Love to see you folks to dig yourself out of that one. 

@Keegoz what fundamentally changed was logs of Chaos gov, confirming plans were on to hit N$O. Given that, it changed things around since we either hope out of the goodness of your hearts to not come after us, or bring the inevitable forward. Sucks it has to be this way, but yeah, given the logs and the intent from Chaos leadership there, just seems counterproductive to wait and hope there isn't a future stitch up in coalitions once again. 

I've said this elsewhere but TKR and Chaos were the ones who were most against coming after N$O when they attacked Guardian/Grumpy. I haven't seen a log that suggests TKR was going to hit you during this war other than some extremely old ones which detailed a plan to hit IQ (The old IQ before all the changes).

By all means if you have the log though show it and I'll talk more about it if I can.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

5 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

I mean, given what people say, I wouldn't say the game is in balance, just now you guys are in control instead of them.  But with the exception of like, 1 week, years ago before PnW even existed, I haven't played CN, so I'm not the person to adequately judge the geopolitical situation there.

• Like 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Anyone who bought into NPO's pathetically, yet absolutely pure, pristine, and unadulterated bullshit needs to:

A: Never produce offspring;

B: Get to a Poison Control Center IMMEDIATELY for an emergency vaccination!:

Crackhead vaccine.jpg

• Downvote 3

P&W SK Flag Small.jpg

8 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Your talking point < Crossing games with separate drama. Good try, though.

10 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Actions > words. Everyone knows that. To call a parody meme worse than a despicable action, one that you don't even deny, is the height of disingenuous. But there was never any reeason to expect anything else from you liars.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

23 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Lol its not a joke to drag an interview from 2012 over something different in another world, specifically to grief Roquentin over in game political differences. Rapmanej has been going around sharing that recording as some sort of proof that Roquentin can have terrible days and designed it such to keep dragging shit up from different worlds. I mean if that's acceptable jokes now, go ahead, but it is a new low and had some semblance of expecting better from folks ?‍♀️

Yes it is. I had this conversation in Dio with DM's so i'll condense this to you:

Not putting on the tin, say in crossed out words or whatever that it's an old clip is not the greatest decision ever. I was bewildered at first because his voice didn't even sound right to me, let alone how he spoke. 

Secondly, i am told he was in quite a bad spot. However, so? If people are mentally unstable and willingly, knowingly put themselves in the line of fire it is no one's duty to hold a shield for them. I don't expect any around will hold one for me if they think all the shots i'm jumping into might make repressed psychosis, un-suppressed. And that's fine, because i'm fully aware of my bad state, and i know the risk. 

So was he, and so does he, Roq is not a moron. He's not innocent and neither am i, if we're not ready to get shot, we shouldn't be the ones shooting. But i see he's still pulling the trigger. So am i. Feel free to return fire. ;)

Edited by Akuryo

7 minutes ago, Rosey Song said:

I mean, given what people say, I wouldn't say the game is in balance, just now you guys are in control instead of them.  But with the exception of like, 1 week, years ago before PnW even existed, I haven't played CN, so I'm not the person to adequately judge the geopolitical situation there.

I'm not really sure why some people act like NPO beat DBDC, or, DBDC beat NPO. There was never a conflict. It was a cold war that stopped their expansion and established a balance of the super tier. That balance is now heavily in NPO favor in terms of the super tiers, but, that is all.

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Actions > words. Everyone knows that. To call a parody meme worse than a despicable action, one that you don't even deny, is the height of disingenuous. But there was never any reeason to expect anything else from you liars.

Yep. Back peddle away.

Edited by DeathAdder
  • Like 3
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Yep. Back peddle away.

Right, I'll take that as a concession of the point.

It doesn't matter what you say you believe, actions are what count. Can't say I'm surprised that concept eludes someone from NPO. I wash my hands of this nonsense, there's clearly no intelligible discussion to be had.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Guest Frawley
9 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Yes it is. I had this conversation in Dio with DM's so i'll condense this to you:

Not putting on the tin, say in crossed out words or whatever that it's an old clip is not the greatest decision ever. I was bewildered at first because his voice didn't even sound right to me, let alone how he spoke. 

Secondly, i am told he was in quite a bad spot. However, so? If people are mentally unstable and willingly, knowingly put themselves in the line of fire it is no one's duty to hold a shield for them. I don't expect any around will hold one for me if they think all the shots i'm jumping into might make repressed psychosis, un-suppressed. And that's fine, because i'm fully aware of my bad state, and i know the risk. 

So was he, and so does he, Roq is not a moron. He's not innocent and neither am i, if we're not ready to get shot, we shouldn't be the ones shooting. But i see he's still pulling the trigger. So am i. Feel free to return fire. ;)

You realise we play these games to have fun right, not for people have a crack at us personally.  If Pacfican's ever grief you or others about their private lives, please let me know, and I'll make sure they get either their ass kicked, or booted.

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

Since cn was mentioned I'm gonna chime in... NPO doesn't control CN.. dbdc does. Just ask the GPA and Hime Themis

I do remember this interview almost 8 years ago though... So knew right off it was false

CN is long dead, after admin went completely MIA & let the mods kill off what was rest of it by assisting specific alliances. Also NPO, Umbrella & all the major alliances just burned their way out when the game was dead already. Meh

5 minutes ago, Frawley said:

You realise we play these games to have fun right, not for people have a crack at us personally.  If Pacfican's ever grief you or others about their private lives, please let me know, and I'll make sure they get either their ass kicked, or booted.

Of course i know that. However, people will do that anyway. Perhaps rarely, but even still, knowing this if you have serious conditions or stuff wrong with your head you're concerned about, you had best duck and cover. That's a tad callous, and certainly not fair, but &#33;@#&#036; aren't known for making the world fair.

It's good for NPO to stand by that, though i don't suspect it will ever be needed. If anyone is considered the apex of evil OOC it's probably shifty, and he's known about my condition for months. If he's tried to take a shot, i don't think it ever left the barrel. It's also for that reason that i still think it was a joke, bad taste included.

At least, if and until the behavior repeats, the joke shield is not invincible. Repeated strikes will break through.

• Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Are you being serious? A "parody meme" was passed off as a legitimate interview and disseminated across servers referencing an 'interview' that happened 7.5 years ago, from a person who the person doing the disseminating knows was in a very, very bad spot, in another game, about a wholly different situation. This is not a comparable situation at all. Jesus, dude. This falls under basic decency. 

Hi Keegoz (and others with the same narrative, I suppose). 

Insofar as the plan to switch fronts comes from, I will agree that there was reluctance to do so immediately, but as I said to other members of your bloc, the main intent behind not engaging us came from thinking that you wouldn't be able to take us both on in the now. That, at-least, is what I saw from the logs I was given as proof of not wanting to hit us. It was not to do with a blanket policy of ignoring our bloc. Day-by-day, however, our ability to defend against a legitimate, mounted attack grew weaker. That is very clearly problematic. If the attack did not happen while this war waged on, it would happen sometime down the line. It's not exactly paranoia when people have admitted to me that there were some consistently badgering others for an attack on us. Once the strategic value BK et al. posed ended, the basic counter to those same badgers' position would end. As for the political landscape changing, post IQ-dissolution I at the very least received multiple questions from a range of alliances going something to the effect of: "why are you guys still with BK?", or, "you guys don't see the problem with being a hegemony?". Admittedly, KETOG was less vocal (though this could just as easily be a function of me having far less contact with your grouping as a whole) in this regard, and I am aware that you reached out to parties within N$O for future cooperation. Your desire to reach out is indeed something I've recognized, and appreciate. 

The problem is that such beliefs persisted throughout these groupings beyond just you, and especially after the Rainbow leak (which had one line mentioning us, iirc) those were strengthened despite me personally reaching out. The events that followed certainly didn't help our case, but I also think that the beliefs weren't "new" in nature, only a strengthening of pre-existing ones. I personally didn't care much for intervening in your war with BK, but after the leaks and expression of sentiments that cemented the exact partyline being used to galvanize forces against us, thinking that we should care more for PR and wait for the inevitable hit is a bit much.

Hide contents

unknown.png?width=584&height=428

The log in and of itself was not an indictment thereof, but given (1) was explained above and (2) was already untrue... You're more than welcome to reach out to me on Discord. Forums are being extremely uncooperative and are deleting the text I have in my posts repeatedly.

@Keegoz this coupled with another couple of trusted folk who personally told us TKR was planning to hit us, but DMs have been deleted before screencaps were taken, pointed to the inevitable. The question was would KETOG sign up because of our hit on GoB/Guardian, or not, or if its a consolidated sphere vs the N$O. The other thing was the timely nature of the confirmation. If we waited six months, it''d be similar to some sort of DDR weak CB or let it slide and than hope that you folks break up post war and hope for the best. Hoping wasn't an option I was particularly interested and here we are. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I'm not really sure why some people act like NPO beat DBDC, or, DBDC beat NPO. There was never a conflict. It was a cold war that stopped their expansion and established a balance of the super tier. That balance is now heavily in NPO favor in terms of the super tiers, but, that is all.

Just to be clear, I tried to specify, I don't actually know what the situation in CN was.  Only speculated on what people constantly say about it.  Shadow took some time to actually explain your side of the story for me, and well, the best term I can find is probably, "Fascinating".

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Just now, Rosey Song said:

Just to be clear, I tried to specify, I don't actually know what the situation in CN was.  Only speculated on what people constantly say about it.  Shadow took some time to actually explain your side of the story for me, and well, the best term I can find is probably, "Fascinating".

That is certainly one word for Bob. :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/515940819207847940/592595642552156173/unknown.png?width=584&height=428

This itself is ample proof, that if they ever tried to overpower BK sphere...NPO was next. One major bloc like IQ has been dissolved. Now the Anti IQ factions want to feed off its remains and take it out one by one. 

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Are you being serious? A "parody meme" was passed off as a legitimate interview and disseminated across servers referencing an 'interview' that happened 7.5 years ago, from a person who the person doing the disseminating knows was in a very, very bad spot, in another game, about a wholly different situation. This is not a comparable situation at all. Jesus, dude. This falls under basic decency. 

Hi Keegoz (and others with the same narrative, I suppose). 

Insofar as the plan to switch fronts comes from, I will agree that there was reluctance to do so immediately, but as I said to other members of your bloc, the main intent behind not engaging us came from thinking that you wouldn't be able to take us both on in the now. That, at-least, is what I saw from the logs I was given as proof of not wanting to hit us. It was not to do with a blanket policy of ignoring our bloc. Day-by-day, however, our ability to defend against a legitimate, mounted attack grew weaker. That is very clearly problematic. If the attack did not happen while this war waged on, it would happen sometime down the line. It's not exactly paranoia when people have admitted to me that there were some consistently badgering others for an attack on us. Once the strategic value BK et al. posed ended, the basic counter to those same badgers' position would end. As for the political landscape changing, post IQ-dissolution I at the very least received multiple questions from a range of alliances going something to the effect of: "why are you guys still with BK?", or, "you guys don't see the problem with being a hegemony?". Admittedly, KETOG was less vocal (though this could just as easily be a function of me having far less contact with your grouping as a whole) in this regard, and I am aware that you reached out to parties within N$O for future cooperation. Your desire to reach out is indeed something I've recognized, and appreciate. 

The problem is that such beliefs persisted throughout these groupings beyond just you, and especially after the Rainbow leak (which had one line mentioning us, iirc) those were strengthened despite me personally reaching out. The events that followed certainly didn't help our case, but I also think that the beliefs weren't "new" in nature, only a strengthening of pre-existing ones. I personally didn't care much for intervening in your war with BK, but after the leaks and expression of sentiments that cemented the exact partyline being used to galvanize forces against us, thinking that we should care more for PR and wait for the inevitable hit is a bit much.

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png?width=584&height=428

The log in and of itself was not an indictment thereof, but given (1) was explained above and (2) was already untrue... You're more than welcome to reach out to me on Discord. Forums are being extremely uncooperative and are deleting the text I have in my posts repeatedly.

The log seems, well kinda off. I know we did not plan to pre-empt N$O at all once the logs leaked, we directly went to t$ about it who denied even knowing about any plans to hit us. We took them at their word and decided that the logs were talking about an ideal situation where N$O would hopefully hit us whilst Chaos was being rolled by BK.

As for the growing concern about us then coming in later down the track. You're not wrong that there were voices that wanted to hit N$O in retaliation of hitting Guardian/Grumpy, I don't really think that is much of a surprise. However we took the decision not to. Speculating what might happen down the track is anyone's guess because I certainly was not thinking about it. Anyone who knows coalitions, knows that there is a wide variety of opinion and it is rare that that opinion universal. So I have no doubt that some people indicated they wish to come after you but they knew fully well that they couldn't do so without the coalitions backing, which they did not have.

I suppose what I am saying is, it isn't really hard to get someone to say they want to hit NPO after you literally roll apart of their coalition or in our case a direct ally. Taking a few opinions however does not equate to what the coalition as a whole was going to do. We're not going to agree on all these parts however and what's done is done.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

5 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/515940819207847940/592595642552156173/unknown.png?width=584&height=428

This itself is ample proof, that if they ever tried to overpower BK sphere...NPO was next. One major bloc like IQ has been dissolved. Now the Anti IQ factions want to feed off its remains and take it out one by one. 

You do realise you plotted to have us rolled right?

We rolled Chaos lol and you're still hung up that we apparently always wanted to roll IQ and former IQ. Ever think that thinking everyone is out to get you and doing things with that mentality is what makes it happen?

KETOGG had no intention, none to hit NPO prior to them entering on us starting with Grumpy/Guardian. You guys have somehow managed to all get yourselves on one side and us on another.

4 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

The log seems, well kinda off. I know we did not plan to pre-empt N$O at all once the logs leaked, we directly went to t$ about it who denied even knowing about any plans to hit us. We took them at their word and decided that the logs were talking about an ideal situation where N$O would hopefully hit us whilst Chaos was being rolled by BK.

As for the growing concern about us then coming in later down the track. You're not wrong that there were voices that wanted to hit N$O in retaliation of hitting Guardian/Grumpy, I don't really think that is much of a surprise. However we took the decision not to. Speculating what might happen down the track is anyone's guess because I certainly was not thinking about it. Anyone who knows coalitions, knows that there is a wide variety of opinion and it is rare that that opinion universal. So I have no doubt that some people indicated they wish to come after you but they knew fully well that they couldn't do so without the coalitions backing, which they did not have.

I suppose what I am saying is, it isn't really hard to get someone to say they want to hit NPO after you literally roll apart of their coalition or in our case a direct ally. Taking a few opinions however does not equate to what the coalition as a whole was going to do. We're not going to agree on all these parts however and what's done is done.

In all honesty, I'd like to believe what you're saying. To some degree or the other, I suppose it boils down to expressing and understanding of sentiments from various corners that may or may not have been indicative of coalition wide beliefs. I do still think that we had reasonable expectations regarding the hit, particularly when taking into account now-deleted DMs. (I'm aware that this is a weak argument and tbh I don't mind if you guys call bs on this, I would too if I were in your spot. I can only make clear that I do have proof that scrubbing of conversations was not an isolated thing, feel free to talk via Disc.). Anyway, your last sentence struck a chord, and I will take that as my cue to finally get some sleep. Good luck in your wars man. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

I'd like to see some proof provided for the the claim that everyone or even most people were of the opinion that the IQ split was fake prior to this war. No one in KETOG believed the split was fake until this shit all came out. 

Kayser promised on the forums that cancellations would follow your split with BK and for the most part he delivered. NPO keeps trying to claim the victim narrative despite the fact we avoided conflict with you based on the promise (which you had even mostly fulfilled) that you were split and would cut connecting ties. Rose was out, Polaris was downgraded to an ODP and despite our initial concerns, you guys didn't reconsolidate more treaties. 

BK on the other hand went and just replaced all the treaties they lost with new ones until they were as large as they were before. They consolidated the power vacuum left behind and then it was revealed, that after having just rolled TKR in a dogpile during Knightfall, they were using their newfound position to do so again to Chaos, based on a old grudge, and were also either preparing a second war for KETOG or going to ht us too. All these factors and the prospect of another fight are what led us to join Chaos in attacking BK.

Fast forward a few days into the war, and we hear rumors that t$ is planning to hit Grumpy/Guardian because they are a "threat". We approach t$ to verify, they lie to our face (fair cop its a war I'm not saying they had to be honest), proceed to hit GOB/Grumpy, and NPO is out in full force claiming this war is justified based on some bullshit narrative Roq was peddling in back channels.

At this point it seems pretty clear that NPO and t$ have come in with the goal of assisting BK. NPO denies this publicly on the forums, and then not long later we get a log of Sphinx claiming you were asked to join by BK side, directly contradicting what you are saying. Then finally, NPO decides to expand the war, in spite of an agreement t$ had previously made, claiming that TKR was planning to preempt you.

So let's examine the evidence shall we:

1. You lied and claimed that your war was independent and had nothing to do with BK. You had a prepared narrative to justify this.
  2. You were cited in the initial leak as a co conspirator "in talks" and claimed that it never happened and you weren't approached, but then you proceeded to carry out the plan anyway.
  3. You went against the word of two of your own allies, and expanded the war.
  4. You did this despite saying you'd not expand the war publicly yourselves.
  5. In doing so you chose specifically to hit TKR (an old grudge), to directly help BK (a supposedly old ally).
  6. You then start saying that "you might as well be IQ again" since people have been treating you that way since you split, without providing any evidence of that since its not true. That would be a convenient excuse for taking your collaboration public now wouldn't it.

So you expect people to believe IQ is disbanded when you'd choose to help BK over the word of your own ally and clearly in order to exact a longstanding grudge against TKR (again).

Based on that alone, even if we were stupid enough to believe you had actually split, all you've done is proven that any ally that signs you can expect you to prioritise the defence of BK over them.

Logs for references above:

8fuC2pI.png

Screenshot_20190621-004624.jpg?width=324

Lets break this up part by part shall we?

1) Firstly yes, when Kayser approached us regarding an IQ split, and given the differences between BK/NPO with the future, we did take the shot and move out. N$O was formed on the simple premise that tS/HS/NPO would be the sphere and any ally not on the rest of the treaty web could be grandfathered in. It was intentional to keep cutting treaties until tS/HS were secure with the knowledge we meant business in splitting and doing our own thing. The intent was clear, and specific promises were made between Kayser/NPO/HS and those promises are easily forgotten through this mess. 

2)  Upper tier consolidation is something we've always been against, and signed up to the terms of our original war because that is an issue that needs addressing. Meanwhile, we receive word of TKR planning to hit us, from Chaos gov, logs posted earlier in this thread, and another trusted source stating something similar. Meanwhile TKR government members start clearing out DM chats with folks involved, and while its a weak argument given the screencaps are unavailable, we're moving forward with the source since I trust them enough on information like this. This combined with the Chaos logs, gives us a firm belief, that the Guardian/GoB hit without expanding is a serious security threat and that Chaos looking to roll us even piecemeal is best dealt with at the moment. There are no narratives, and tS/HS can confirm for the most bit, we don't particularly care about Chaos or KETOG in terms of hate boners, what we did push is the necessity of this given the constantly updating situation. It explains our messy entrance, because as information is received, we make decisions and that our judgement call.

3) Sphinx's logs with Akuryo as he stated was a long conversation on different fronts. If that is your claim for us defending BK, its laughable at best. I have had no interaction with Sphinx until yesterday, and any previous interaction would be related to Orion and loans. Our interaction with BK apart from me being chewed out for abandoning them, was nothing different to our interaction with KETOG. Do I want to be here defending BK? Not really if I had a choice and it wasn't a huge risk. What I do know, is there was evidence, a dialling up of rheotric, because its nice to see ya'll claiming you were willing to trust us, ,while most of the tS DoW thread was basically calling us out as IQ-lite lol. So its a sudden 180 and fits your narratives well. But quite untrue. 

4) Hitting TKR on what grudge? We have a variety of grudges, but if I'm pushing for an expansion, I would not do it because of a grudge match. In this case, it was threat, the logs and intelligence kept building into that, and in public whatever we did was," omg you were IQ lite anyway, collaboration!." Given all of that, it seemed clear we're on the chopping block, and we do what we have to defend ourselves. If thats somehow IQ has never disbanded too bad, we've been pushed into this corner, and it sucks but it is what it is. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Arathorn said:

You acted prior to N$O telling you anything about them not engaging in these plans. Read my response to Zoot and save me from having to repeat.

Also, leave NPO the hell alone. Mini spheres are allowed to build coalitions to defeat smaller enemies that have done them wrong and still remain united behind the disguise of mini-spheres (i.e. BK/TCW + tS/NPO vs the world) that are destabilizing the game. It's almost like this game has politics for a reason or something. And they have great political grudges to act upon.

Since we are there, plz try to leave t$ out of this.

13 hours ago, Arathorn said:

No, because while the leak mentioned trying to ask tS/NPO to hit KETOG, it was only ever mentioned that TCW/BK was going to hit Chaos bloc, planning to have tS/NPO hit KETOG to prevent them from being a threat to us. The threat was not from BK/TCW as the log clearly shows we TCW/BK had no plan in hitting KETOG, the threat was tS/NPO hitting KETOG. 

Attacking NPO because the log had tS/NPO assigned to hitting KETOG (not BK/TCW) makes sense. The planning, the plotting, the threat, was Chaos bloc not KETOG bloc.

Also, how does Rose get into this? There is absolutely no threat to Rose in any of it? Again further showing the allegations that your mini-spheres were just smoke screens are indeed true.

Leaks, fake or not, t$ had no such plan nor has heard about a plan, when it was posted we were as suprised as any other alliance that saw it.

What @Buorhann choses to belive is up to him, but t$ has always been straight forward with everyone. 

btw @Buorhann remember when i asked you about the plan to hit t$, you told me the truth, there was no such thing.  I belived you, t$ belived you.
~once again, when leaks were posted we were suprised as you were. (we were never approach by anyone)

3 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Actions > words. Everyone knows that.

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
added: (we were never approach by anyone)
  • Like 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

• Alex locked this topic