Declaration of War

Roquentin

LOL I can't believe you people actually made an elaborate fake interview transcript + a 4 minute long youtube video about Roq.  

Not only was it a lot of effort, it was wasted effort. The way you portray Roq is just sad. He's the "guinea pig overlord who controls the world" type who plans out every action. Not someone stuttering "you're right/shut up" to every interview question; that interview could have been more interesting otherwise you may as well substitute his name with literally anyone else's and it's still the same effect. :p

(Have to give you credit where it's due,  though; I enjoyed the voice actors.)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Yuno said:

LOL I can't believe you people actually made an elaborate fake interview transcript + a 4 minute long youtube video about Roq. 

Read the thread. It's not fake, it's real. Very real. See:

31 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

It’s a 7.5 year old interview from another game, with a different subject matter, related to things so old and irrelevant I’m amazed someone actually gave enough shits to dig it up. 

• Like 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

39 minutes ago, Settra said:

So then it is about as real as your CB, got it.

Damnit @Frawley, I had to resist so hard from ‘Like’-ing this post from Rickky.  Damn this was a good reply...

MRW I check on the state of my nation's wars 24 hours after they started:

• Haha 1

I push this button every 108 minutes. I don't get out much.

locke.jpg.9bdd952dba67096d68d8ebbc96d04208.jpg

On 6/25/2009 at 3:09 AM, 'sethb said:

I hope you enjoyed losing all significance.

comb2.png

8 hours ago, Inst said:

NPO controls CN and will until CN's last breath. CN is a dead game. People think NPO makes games dead, but it's more the other way around; NPO has incredible staying power and they'll always win at the end. If it's not this war, it'll be the next, or the war after, and so on. NPO has essentially lost every war it's ever fought in except Knightfall, and every 2 years or so they end up rank 1 in the game. As certain acquaintances have discussed, NPO are like cockroaches.

First thing that came to mind when reading this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I push this button every 108 minutes. I don't get out much.

locke.jpg.9bdd952dba67096d68d8ebbc96d04208.jpg

On 6/25/2009 at 3:09 AM, 'sethb said:

I hope you enjoyed losing all significance.

comb2.png

5 hours ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Ohh, Hey bud. I see they let you up for air. That's okay, I'm sure you'll be going back down soon enough.

You forgot the part where NPO, BK and some other friends made a big deal about being separated. But unlike my parents, The divorce apparently didn't last very long.

But Good Try. I give you a nice gold star.

Get with the show, we are bots. 

I appreciate it, gold is good right?

• Downvote 1

Since cn was mentioned I'm gonna chime in... NPO doesn't control CN.. dbdc does. Just ask the GPA and Hime Themis

I do remember this interview almost 8 years ago though... So knew right off it was false

Edited by Jeric
Spelling

Guest Frawley
12 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Since cn was mentioned I'm gonna chime in... NPO doesn't control CN.. dbdc does. Just ask the GPA and Hime Themis

I do remember this interview almost 8 years ago though... So knew right off it was false

DBDC's unrivaled control of the top 5% was a big reason why people scraped together everyone with a half decent upper tier into a supremacy bloc.  That said, I don't think the above is true these days.

Jokes are... harassment now? When the hell did y'all go through gender studies courses? Are all of yah even college age? 

Not to mention the cost. How the hell did you do that? Is it possible to learn this power? :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

20 minutes ago, Frawley said:

DBDC's unrivaled control of the top 5% was a big reason why people scraped together everyone with a half decent upper tier into a supremacy bloc.  That said, I don't think the above is true these days.

Forgive my ignorance to the past, but who's DBDC?

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

A super tier alliance from another game that was untouchable for a few years :v 

Thank you, I'm guessing they're the threat that united NPO over on CN?

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Definitely a new low. There's trolling and then there's just being pathetic.

Oh, I agree; not much can possibly be lower than breaking one's own rules that they themselves put forth and swore by. What NPO has done is deeply, deeply pathetic, definitely the lowest I've seen in a very long time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

37 minutes ago, Pestilence said:

Ya know that vid was kinda in poor taste, I was not going to reply until I saw that. So good for you I guess? 

Anyways I find this whole situation great, lets go over the basic issues I see in TKR logic  .

1. The whole "Our logs are not relevant but yours totally are" narrative if fricking retarded. How much hypocrisy can we get in one thread? If your going to use our logs that we explained were irrelevant when the game took a different direction (the war you two fought) then how can you sit here with a straight face and say "well ours were before the game changes happened". Pick a narrative and stick with it, we can see right through it. As for your claim to fame that the logs were pre IQ split see #2

2. Since the day IQ broke up you hammered in the fact that you believe that IQ never split up and that IQ was still together. So in one place your stating "IQ never broke up and are a threat" and then here your stating "well the logs were before the IQ brake up". Once again pick a damn narrative and stick with it. When people spew the "IQ never split up" narrative and NPO also get logs about TKR attacking IQ, what was NPO suppose to think. 

However it is great to see the amount of salt TGH and TKR can produce, tho I am worried it may kill the salt market.

1. It really isn't. The dynamic of the game in March was entirely different to the one we have now. Not much has changed dynamic wise since last month which is where your logs were from.

2. We really didn't. In fact I spoke to NPO to try and ensure that you weren't together not long after the split. We avoided countering NPO and outright hitting them because we thought you weren't together. Your actions are the ones that make us feel that now, you perhaps were. You can't deny we have plenty of evidence to prove it at this point.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

• Alex locked this topic