Declaration of War

Roquentin

39 minutes ago, chanel said:

@TheNG Quick, do something stupid so Roq doesn't win worst alliance leader of the year

Who do you think talked him into the hit, eh? 

*wiggles fingers dramatically and vanishes in a puff of smoke.*

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

1 minute ago, Cooper_ said:

I'm sorry, but just please reread what you just said.

Let's go through a couple of highlights though:

Exhibit A - Chaos nor KETOG could be classified as mini spheres as they were each outnumbering both N$O and BK spheres in the whale tiers and city counts, thus having a very large advantage in plane counts on an individual basis.

No N$O and BK outnumber Chaos and KETOG quite dramatically by city count and nation count.  Yes, we have some whales, but 1 whale versus 10 from the mid tier horde is going  down no question.

- Planes are explicitly based off of city counts

Exhibit B - KERCHOG outnumbers BK something like 4:1 in city count, individually holding the advantage when it comes to military unit sizes

What? if you count things individually or count them together it's still the same thing (i.e. commutative property of addition)

- You also realize that NPO entered with the same amount of planes as TKR, Rose and KT combined, our top 3 alliances in plane counts.  By no means have we enjoyed an advantage in planes and the other military units is the fault of your plane-only strategy.

Exhibit C - The only way we'd have a fighting chance is if we're on the blitzing end to make our 2:1 ratio even work.

It's simply not our fault that your milcom is incompetent because you guys should be winning if not doing much better this war.

I'm sorry, but just please reread what you just said.

Let's go through a couple of highlights though:

Exhibit A - 1 whale versus 10 from the mid tier horde is going down no question.

- It's only possible to have 3 people attacking you at any given time. So let's say, since BK for the most part is mostly tiered around city 18 currently. A lot of your members are tiered around 26 cities. So we have 3 nations of 18 cities each vs 1 nation of 26 cities. The 3 nations of 18 cities can each have a maximum of 90 hangars, while the 26 city nation can have a maximum of 130 hangars. Each hangar can house a maximum of 18 planes, and rebuild up to 3 aircraft per day. So the 3 nations of 18 cities each can have a maximum of 1,620 aircraft and a recruitment rate of 270 per day, while the 26 city nation can have a maximum of 2,340 aircraft and a recruitment rate of 390 per day. The 3 nations of 18 cities, we'll call them A, B, and C are all fighting a 26 city nation we'll call D. 

A suicides his 1,620 planes into D's 2,340. A will be looking at losing about 300 of his planes, while only taking out about 200 of D's planes. A rebuilds 270 planes and reaches his daily limit. A is still down 30 planes and now sits with 1,590. D rebuilds 200 planes and still has not reached his daily limit. D still has 2,340 planes and can still replenish 190 more.

B suicides his 1,620 planes into D's 2,340. B will be looking at the same results as A, losing about 300 of his planes while only taking out about 200 of D's planes. B rebuilds 270 planes and reaches his daily limit. B is still down 30 planes and now sits with 1,590. D rebuilds 190 planes and reaches his daily limit. D is only down 10 planes and now sits with 2,330, despite a 2 to 1 attacker advantage, just because of his individual city count status that gives him the upper hand.

C then suicides his 1,620 planes into D's 2,330. The results will still be about the same as A and B. C loses about 300 planes. D loses about 200. C rebuilds 270 planes and is still down 30 planes. A, B, and C all remain at 1,590 planes. D remains at about 2,130 planes. It's a no win situation for A, B, and C, unless D is incompetent and goes on the offensive where he begins losing enough planes in his counter airstrikes for either A, B, or C to finally outnumber him. Or D can wait until tomorrow and get back to full planes and then let A, B, and C suicide again with the same exact results. No win even with a 3:1 nation advantage.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

30 minutes ago, Zoot said:

True, but that only applies to people who genuinely don't understand, not people who are being intentionally dense in order troll which I truly hope is the case. I simply refuse to believe that anyone is as dense as Arathorn is pretending to be. That would just be too sad.

Well, you shouldn't refuse to believe it since according to your own heroic social justice warrior sphere I'm autistic. In which case if I am, then sure. But if I'm not, then sure. I will allow you to speculate and draw your own ideas and conclusions rather than telling you as you wouldn't believe no matter what.

Edited by Arathorn

13 minutes ago, Arathorn said:

Well, you shouldn't refuse to believe it since according to your own heroic social justice warrior sphere I'm autistic. In which case if I am, then sure. But if I'm not, then sure. I will allow you to speculate and draw your own ideas and conclusions rather than telling you as you wouldn't believe no matter what.

When no one wants to drink the Kool-aid with you...
giphy.gif

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Had KETOG remained out, they'd have shown the community that they weren't connected with Chaos and Friends.

Instead they opted to show that they are indeed still tied up with Chaos and Friends and the whole minispheres idea was an illusion to allow them to reassert their Hegemony.

Am I doing it right? 

Ohh, Hey bud. I see they let you up for air. That's okay, I'm sure you'll be going back down soon enough.

You forgot the part where NPO, BK and some other friends made a big deal about being separated. But unlike my parents, The divorce apparently didn't last very long.

But Good Try. I give you a nice gold star.

a1ead9fd3e06cfb66de2a9381c721908--studen

• Haha 3

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

27 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

God forbid D is smarter than you and goes for Ground Control, enabling him to body all 3 of you at once. Not sure why ya ignored GC. :P

Yes, that too. In which still supports my case.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

But I guess it's ok to order the commission of crimes as long as you aren't the one doing the dirty work? 

Crimes....lol in which country? This is a game we're talking about, nothing to do with commission of crimes which is a completely different thing.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Arathorn said:

Crimes....lol in which country? This is a game we're talking about, nothing to do with commission of crimes which is a completely different thing.

It's called an analogy my friend. Pointing out that in every other respect, we hold people responsible for the actions they order as much as the actions they carry out. As with the case of your attempt to get KETOG rolled by hiring NPO. You have not have planned to do the dirty yourselves, but it was you who was looking to bring them harm, and so naturally on your door that they came a knocking.

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

1 hour ago, Charlie Traveler said:

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Roquentin! What you hear will blow your mind!

tl;dr:
Charlie: Valid questions

Roquentin: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Arathorn said:

still together united with Chaos and KETOG.

dAiLy ReMiNdEr ThAt RoSe AnD tKr HaVe CoNsIsTeNtLy FoUghT eAcH oThEr FoR fOuR yEars. And since when have Rose and anyone in KETOG fought together?

10 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

dAiLy ReMiNdEr ThAt RoSe AnD tKr HaVe CoNsIsTeNtLy FoUghT eAcH oThEr FoR fOuR yEars. And since when have Rose and anyone in KETOG fought together?

i know grumpy has rolled beli a few times in atleast two wars.  and it always makes me sad.  Come home to us Beli!

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

I've gone ahead and applied to SK. Will you give me a recommendation since it was kind of at your invitation?

Only if you delete twice as many cities this time as a show of loyalty

4 hours ago, Arathorn said:

Stop trying to twist things into what they are not. Rose is hiding behind the false social justice warrior hero face when in reality they're still together united with Chaos and KETOG. Get your head out of your ass first, please.

You are aware that Chaos & Ketog are comprised of alliances that fought each other last global right? Hardly 'still united'. In fact if I do recall, some of us fought on your side. But please, continue with your logic gymnastics.

Edited by Dane Hunter

Guest Frawley
2 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Is that Roq interview actually real?
It's sounds like a sound board, and I've never heard Roq before, so I can't tell.
Usually he types far more eloquently.

It's not real.

3 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Is that Roq interview actually real?
It's sounds like a sound board, and I've never heard Roq before, so I can't tell.
Usually he types far more eloquently.

It’s a 7.5 year old interview from another game, with a different subject matter, related to things so old and irrelevant I’m amazed someone actually gave enough shits to dig it up. 

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Upvote 3

• Alex locked this topic