Declaration of War

Roquentin

12 minutes ago, chanel said:

Hey N$O, so I'm going to try and put an intelligible post together to try and explain in the most clear way possible why everyone is upset with you because it obviously isn't registering in your brains. 

It's because your leadership are liars, and they've lied continuously since the start of the war. 

Let's rewind back to the Rainbow leaks. Sphinx said...

8fuC2pI.png

"Additionally, we're in talks with t$/NPO for a 2nd war"

Now, a lot of people were like "Yo dude wtf I thought IQ broke up" but N$O leadership was like naw that never happened and if it did it was surface level and never got any farther than that

And since we're leaking Dio logs

xWUihgF.png (819Ã164)

And then t$ and NPO entered the war against Grumpy and Guardian in a limited fashion, saying, and I quote

"2.) The Syndicate and its affiliates have no intent to expand their war on the coalition currently fighting the Black Knights and their allies beyond Guardian and Grumpy Old Bastards." 

And they made clear that affiliates also includes NPO. 

And then a few days later NPO enters the war against TKR

"When word reached us that The  - RKnights Radiant were using the predicament we were in of not being able to declare past the front as a way to lock down the current fronts and then attack us it was a pressing enough threat." - Roq

right...you mean how everyone in the Chaos milcom channels (and i mean EVERYONE) said not to attack NPO...but im sure you dont have logs of that Roq, because it doesnt fit your narrative and lies

"There is no intention of domination or anything. The imbalance this war has introduced made it clear that we could not just sit back and wait for the inevitable. The numbers cited as why the other sphere was so big have not materialized, allowing for manuveurability.  We did everything we could to avoid this outcome but here we are"

You want to dominate the game like you've dominated every other game you've played. The only imbalance has been caused by yourself (if you're referring to tiering). You did not do everything you could to avoid this outcome, as you obviously didn't do enough research, as that'd have revealed that nobody in Chaos wanted to attack you.

NPO, you are liars. Your behavior is immoral and gross. You've lied to us on multiple occasions, and I hope your membership sees your government for what they are. Disgusting

Not one NPO member gives a frick. We are here for war. War is fun. Enjoy and see you on the battlefield.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

43 minutes ago, chanel said:

Snippy snip snip

-

Snip snip 

Just roll NPO mate, supposedly you guys are so overwhelmed by the numbers that you can't handle the overall coalition.. So let's see how that goes. As far as it looks rn, everyone's getting wiped off the floor in the uppertier score range... Which NPO just happens to be in range of everyone and there's no one else up there (2.5k score +) to support them. Lmao

If you read what roq said, he's basically saying the supposed overwhelming numbers the coalition fighting you guys have is not doing squat. Which further proves that KERTOGGY (whatever y'all call it now) coalition is in fact not overwhelmed by numbers. They are all getting their a***** handed to them by you all. So you should be complementing Roq, not demonizing the fellow.

Also I'm all ready for a nice long war. Gotta beef some stats at least while we're at it. 

Also I think I should offend NSO a bit too. @Roquentin Girls Generation is the best K-pop group, prove me wrong. 

girls-generation7.jpg.7f6ce93c568a807028085c515bd9ac4e.jpg

@Leopold von Habsburg Mate, AK is hereby sponsoring the anti t$ oppression terrorist group (a$otg) headed by daddy @Prefonteen. We demand an immediate tribute to the Snek to assist his cause. The syndicate will comply or else... 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

41 minutes ago, Khai Jäger said:

Also I think I should offend NSO a bit too. @Roquentin Girls Generation is the best K-pop group, prove me wrong. 

girls-generation7.jpg.7f6ce93c568a807028085c515bd9ac4e.jpg

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

9 hours ago, Rossiya said:

image.png.af179eba829f53d14bbedf248994c3a4.png

Welcome to the imaginarium. Given most of your enemies will be peacing out with you soon, I don't think you'll get to be beiged long enough to get to 2610 planes.

I think you misread my post.

Just in case people forgot over here too.

ThE sYnDicAtE aNd iTs AfFiLiaTeS hAvE nO inTeNt To ExPaNd ThEir WaR oN tHe CoALitiOn CuRrEnTLy FigHtiNg ThE bLAcK kNigHtS aNd ThEir ALLieS bEyOnD gUaRdiAn AnD gRuMpY oLD bAsTaRdS.

And how fricking Dare you use the M.A.S.H. theme song. Ruined it. I am going to enjoy slaughtering your troops.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

8 hours ago, ArcKnox said:

I think the unleashing of the Wrath of God upon the Khwarezmian Empire might be a better template for TGH but I'm totally down for the salting of Carthage as a template for this war.

1 minute ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

And how fricking Dare you use the M.A.S.H. theme song. Ruined it. I am going to enjoy slaughtering your troops.

Best show ever made. Still catch reruns every now and again.

54 minutes ago, Khai Jäger said:

If you read what roq said, he's basically saying the supposed overwhelming numbers the coalition fighting you guys have is not doing squat. Which further proves that KERTOGGY (whatever y'all call it now) coalition is in fact not overwhelmed by numbers. They are all getting their a***** handed to them by you all. So you should be complementing Roq, not demonizing the fellow.

You are having your asses handed to you in SPITE of your overwhelming numbers not because they don't exist.

Its a side effect of our side being considerably better than your side.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Take a look around you, boy, it's bound to scare you, boy,
And you tell me over and over and over again my friend,
Ah, you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction.

7 minutes ago, durmij said:

Best show ever made. Still catch reruns every now and again.

I love it. The fact that they keep reruns up this long just proves it.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

9 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Why is it that the same people who complain we need more war get upset when there is more war - just simply because it's not the type of war or conditions of war that they specifically want?

Honestly, regardless of the meme propaganda - which I have every right to create as this is a game and its hilarious to create propaganda as I've done for any side of the war I've been on throughout the years, I've def been a strong advocate for political change - shit never actually changes regardless of what side a LARGE alliance goes on. If you stop caring about that shit and worrying about hegemony and the 'end' of this game and realize that the end of this game happened a long while before a massive hegemony was a 'thing'  - then you'd be better off.

I just guarantee the same people who say "It's Politics & WAR!" are the same people getting pissed about an alliance joining the war. Feel free to downvote, the hive mind of this trash community can't think beyond the selfishness of their particular predicament anyway.

Honestly, once I saw NPO was actually in range for once, I was downright giddy.  Still probably the worst move they could've made here, but I'm enjoying being able to fight NPO directly for once.  I imagine it's less novel for the people that have been fighting IQ over and over again for years, though.

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

1 minute ago, Betulius said:

Honestly, once I saw NPO was actually in range for once, I was downright giddy.  Still probably the worst move they could've made here, but I'm enjoying being able to fight NPO directly for once.  I imagine it's less novel for the people that have been fighting IQ over and over again for years, though.

It is incredibly boring, yeah. Still beats peas tho.

1 hour ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Just in case people forgot over here too.

ThE sYnDicAtE aNd iTs AfFiLiaTeS hAvE nO inTeNt To ExPaNd ThEir WaR oN tHe CoALitiOn CuRrEnTLy FigHtiNg ThE bLAcK kNigHtS aNd ThEir ALLieS bEyOnD gUaRdiAn AnD gRuMpY oLD bAsTaRdS.

You couldn't even slaughter your dinner, fella. Sit down and shut up.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

7 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Nice Bait, Did your overlords write it for ya? :3

Keep wearing that circle jerk lipstick with pride. I'm sure it will wear off over the next few months.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Keep wearing that circle jerk lipstick with pride. I'm sure it will wear off over the next few months.

I know it must be hard for you to type between sessions of taking your turn on your knees. But man. C'mon. Use something different.

Edited by Pasky Darkfire
My Lipstick is Prada, Hoe.
  • Haha 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Man, my mouth is getting dry from all this salt. Good thing it's raining so much today; I'm gonna need some water.

new_forum_sig_2.png

• Alex locked this topic