Declaration of War

Roquentin

7 minutes ago, Khai Jäger said:

Dismiss your CB? I never did that.

And right now, you are dismissing their CB. So yes, there's alot of hypocrisy in this thread.

Criticizing their CB is fine, but you can't say it's not there. If you all were smart you would not have taken shots at them on the forums before all this, even if they criticized your CB. NSO never discredited or dismissed your CB, yet you all shat on them all over the forums. Great job

Oh good, the shit talk is back to keep us all entertained ?

• Upvote 1

Guest Frawley
53 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Mate, if you guys had just kept your noses clear of this entire war no one would have had any more of an issue with you than people always have with spheres that aren't their own.

Any animosity you are facing is of your own making due to your, frankly, appalling handling of this entire thing. You have, basically, done everything to ensure that people would be the most upset with you.

Had you stayed out, most people would have been chill.

Had you kept to the limited engagement, most people would have been mildly annoyed, but at least you would have kept your word and not fully entered.

Had you entered completely straight away people would have been pissed about it, true, but at least you would have made the move honestly.

Instead you chose this weird ass way of going about things that, as I said, I don't think could make you look worse, even if you tried...

Have you read the forums, or discord lately, we have been trolled since the war started lol.

RIP discord. Just fax me targets for now.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

1 minute ago, Zoot said:

You have played these games long enough to know not to pay too much attention to what people say on the forums.

Also much of the flack you have been receiving has been based on people assuming you would pull a move like this. Had you just not done that it would made fools of many of your detractors and helped convince many others that you had changed. Instead you did this...

Hard to play to a gallery that wouldn’t believe otherwise and receiving logs from Chaos gov that there were discussions on rolling N$O. Moreover, also specific inputs regarding rolling NPO to trusted friends of ours. 

Given the new information, sitting out and waiting our turn doesn’t seem to be worth it, might as well hit while we can ?‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Hard to play to a gallery that wouldn’t believe otherwise and receiving logs from Chaos gov that there were discussions on rolling N$O. Moreover, also specific inputs regarding rolling NPO to trusted friends of ours. 

Given the new information, sitting out and waiting our turn doesn’t seem to be worth it, might as well hit while we can ?‍♀️

People refusing to believe something doesn't keep you from proving them wrong.

Also if you had anything even remotely like the evidence you are suggesting then you should have presented it in the OP. Claiming evidence without providing it just makes you look bad.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Frawley said:

Lets be clear, I didn't come to you. You were asking me about how stats worked, and I brought up a post you made at the same time as we were talking.

image.png.543c6ea9d70e3e8f2b66a09601e8da3c.png

Secondly, as I further explained, clearly the game has it in for us anyway, so we might as well bite the bullet since you clearly want us out of P&W.

Frawley, I love ya but that is a weak response/reason. There were still many paths you could have taken that would have led to the dynamic play-style we were hoping for. 

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

17 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

>CHAOS planned to roll us
>Shows months old logs before Chaos or N$O were formed
>Logs don't show plans to roll
>HuR DuR cHaOs PlAnNeD tO rOlL uS

• Upvote 2

I'm genuinely surprised t$ would take part in this. Not TCW since they've always been a weak, submissive alliance.

Roq, fam, I think you're a chill dude and I don't judge you for wanting supremacy, but you know full well it looks as bad as it is, PR wise. If you don't win you're in trouble. It's a risky game takeover move for sure but if it pays off you'll have the game by the balls. Have fun out there on the battlefield NPO, and no hard feelings from me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

man, if I were like three years younger, I'd be going absolutely apeshit at the shitposting opportunities

I'm glad everyone else has picked up the slack

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

13 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

PR wise. If you don't win you're in trouble. It's a risky game takeover move for sure but if it pays off you'll have the game by the balls. Have fun out there on the battlefield NPO, and no hard feelings from me.

I think at this point, it's like a wall trying to hold against a flood, and in the end that wall is gonna collapse. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, alyster said:

As we both can see nothing has changed. Except that NPOs hegemony ended 10 years ago in CN and it will never return. Guess now you guys have to burn. 

Everyone in CN is just 10 years older. I guess the joke is on all of us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I push this button every 108 minutes. I don't get out much.

locke.jpg.9bdd952dba67096d68d8ebbc96d04208.jpg

On 6/25/2009 at 3:09 AM, 'sethb said:

I hope you enjoyed losing all significance.

comb2.png

Alright. Well I suppose I have to waste my time countering your dumb narrative, since you literally quoted me in your piss-poor attempt to build it.

First of all, here's NPO trying to make the game more dynamic:

99309451.jpg

See! His shirt is even red! That's definitely NPO. BK can be the Yoko Ono lookin lady. Note that they both have glasses: persecution by TKR has clearly robbed them of sight.

unknown.png?width=590&height=428

^ "Thrax thinks smaller alliances should have more options for protectors than the treaty web". Uhm yeah. Guilty. I've said as much in public. Also this is me referring to IQ, so if IQ didn't exist, this three-month-old log wouldn't matter for anything, would it. Which brings us to:

unknown.png?width=375&height=428

"There is no point in speaking to you about IQ because I think you're still in it." Quoting this log as part of a narrative for why IQ had to be reformed is a pretty excellent way to prove my point. Now obviously I was willing to let myself be proven wrong on this, but uhhh, pretty easy to see what was made of that chance.

Dio continues:

"The first thing I thought of when I received these logs was that the plans related to a war before N$O was formed. The conversation between Manthrax and I is a direct counter to the idea that Chaos believed we'd split. This is before we entered this war with T$'s declaration, so you can't pin making that impression entirely on us. Given the constant posturing of "NPO IS STILL IQ! N$O IS WITH BK!" (and with it the awareness that the position regarding NPO/BK being a threat would not have changed). If the belief that we were still together was present, why would the plans go away? "

Well there were no plans. However, it is pretty stupid to take one person saying they need more information to believe that IQ doesn't exist as proof the entire bloc is dead-set on attacking them. Where is your smoking gun? Do you think you couldn't build a similar narrative based on things we've said about any other sphere, if the burden of proof is so wispy? Any politically active bloc discusses ideas and opinions. The fact that the best you have is "Thrax is suspicious IQ broke" actually kind proves how feeble this is. You may note my most recent post about the war was that I didn't understand why NPO hadn't entered on behalf of BK already if they had a mind to, so I was certainly holding out for the chance of something different happening. Not because NPO had done anything to earn that chance, mind you, but more because I'm bored of fighting IQ. :P

On the whole? "THRAX SAID HE'S SUSPICIOUS THAT IQ BROKE, SO BETTER RE-SIGN IQ, BUT ONLY BECAUSE THRAX FORCED US TO BY BEING DUBIOUS".

O......kay.

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Alright. Well I suppose I have to waste my time countering your dumb narrative, since you literally quoted me in your piss-poor attempt to build it.

First of all, here's NPO trying to make the game more dynamic:

99309451.jpg

Too slow

9a773f0d_happy-smug-sloth.jpeg

Edited by Smith
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

C0r3Fye.png

5 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Why is it that the same people who complain we need more war get upset when there is more war - just simply because it's not the type of war or conditions of war that they specifically want?

Honestly, regardless of the meme propaganda - which I have every right to create as this is a game and its hilarious to create propaganda as I've done for any side of the war I've been on throughout the years, I've def been a strong advocate for political change - shit never actually changes regardless of what side a LARGE alliance goes on. If you stop caring about that shit and worrying about hegemony and the 'end' of this game and realize that the end of this game happened a long while before a massive hegemony was a 'thing'  - then you'd be better off.

I just guarantee the same people who say "It's Politics & WAR!" are the same people getting pissed about an alliance joining the war. Feel free to downvote, the hive mind of this trash community can't think beyond the selfishness of their particular predicament anyway.

Can you be more disingenuous? Those people tend to be advocating for more of a specific kind of war - generally shorter, between ideally roughly even matchups, that peace out with reasonable terms once a Victor has been decided. Ideally seeing different matchups and different people fighting each other as time goes on. Nobodywould be happy to see some random curb stomps or micro drama. Suggesting that those people should be happy with literally any war of any kind, is inane.

People are upset to be back to the same two sides beating each other in drawn out, overplayed conflicts that drag on unecessarily due to animosity and certain over inflated egos.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

I read those logs, and what they tell me is that our Sphere fighting Choas sphere is perfectly legit, because since the day Knightfall ended, I wanted to roll CoS.  Then look at what you jerks did?!?!  You forced me to stop fighting CoS, and now I gotta fight people that aren't CoS, CoA is close.. but its no CoS.  Worse than that, not only am I no longer fighting CoS, now you guys are forcing me to have to work together with them.  You want to talk about monsters?  Take a hard look in the mirror boys.

Side note: its Sunday night, dont you people have jobs?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I read those logs, and what they tell me is that our Sphere fighting Choas sphere is perfectly legit, because since the day Knightfall ended, I wanted to roll CoS.  Then look at what you jerks did?!?!  You forced me to stop fighting CoS, and now I gotta fight people that aren't CoS, CoA is close.. but its no CoS.  Worse than that, not only am I no longer fighting CoS, now you guys are forcing me to have to work together with them.  You want to talk about monsters?  Take a hard look in the mirror boys.

Side note: its Sunday night, dont you people have jobs?

#FakeTension 

• Alex locked this topic