Declaration of War

Roquentin

39 minutes ago, Smith said:

Since we are posting logs...

unknown.png?width=1149&height=565

thinking-face_1f914.png

Edit: Smoffquentin is Shadowthorne/Keshav 

Alpha entered at the request of Church of Atom (who entered due to The Syndicate).  Not sure where that leaves CoA now, as The Syndicate negotiated peace without them.

Edited by Placentica
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Kriegskoenig said:

Lol. 

Financial advice.

Buy stock in the salt mines, get rich quick today!

Nonono, that's not how it works. Since salt is overflowing, that implies there's an oversupply and that prices and thus production will reduce to balance the market. If you're long, sell, if you're trading, short.

4 hours ago, Codonian said:

I for one, welcome our new NPO overlords.

That's because y'all have no minds of your own.:sheepy:

I find it amusing that Frawley came to me just hours before this was posted, claiming that they weren't defending BK when they started wars on Grumpy and Guardian, and that they did not want to help them. 

Screenshot 2019-06-24 at 7.29.27 AM.png

Guest Frawley
6 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

I find it amusing that Frawley came to me just hours before this was posted, claiming that they weren't defending BK when they started wars on Grumpy and Guardian, and that they did not want to help them. 

Screenshot 2019-06-24 at 7.29.27 AM.png

Lets be clear, I didn't come to you. You were asking me about how stats worked, and I brought up a post you made at the same time as we were talking.

image.png.543c6ea9d70e3e8f2b66a09601e8da3c.png

Secondly, as I further explained, clearly the game has it in for us anyway, so we might as well bite the bullet since you clearly want us out of P&W.

Edited by Frawley

4 minutes ago, Skepta said:

Yeah, this is cool and all, but is discord down?

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

It seems to be for some people.

came to the forums, looked around if anyone had the same issue... saw nothing ... so wanted to pass some time with this thread and i saw you both. 
yes discord is down fpr me also....

• Upvote 3
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

I'm hearing Cloudflare is having issues as well, so that might explain why Discord is down, Haven't heard any ETA of when a fix is near. 

Guess we've gotta do things the old fashion way.... Carrier pigeon it is then, @TheNG

Edited by Sphinx
fix typos
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Skepta said:

Yeah, this is cool and all, but is discord down?

How can I coordinate my utter failures without it?

Yea it's down. Gonna have to go old school style, either forums, IRC, teamspeak, or skype.

https://downdetector.com/status/discord

• Like 1

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

7 minutes ago, Arathorn said:

Yea it's down. Gonna have to go old school style, either forums, IRC, teamspeak, or skype.

https://downdetector.com/status/discord

I mean I get it that we're enemies and all because of this war but even I wouldn't stoop so low as to recommend Skype to someone. C'mon man, you gotta draw a decency line somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, ForgotPants said:

I mean I get it that we're enemies and all because of this war but even I wouldn't stoop so low as to recommend Skype to someone. C'mon man, you gotta draw a decency line somewhere.

Such a shame as well..... Skype was good in the glory days now its just a pile of laggy rubbish. 

Also, its about time something technical other than Sheepy's server crashes.

4 hours ago, CandyShi said:

It’s hypocritical to dismiss our CB and then turn around with a shit one and say “it’s the same”.

Dismiss your CB? I never did that.

And right now, you are dismissing their CB. So yes, there's alot of hypocrisy in this thread.

Criticizing their CB is fine, but you can't say it's not there. If you all were smart you would not have taken shots at them on the forums before all this, even if they criticized your CB. NSO never discredited or dismissed your CB, yet you all shat on them all over the forums. Great job

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

I'm hearing Cloudflare is having issues as well, so that might explain why Discord is down, Haven't heard any ETA of when a fix is near. 

Guess we've gotta do things the old fashion way.... Carrier pigeon it is then, @TheNG

Don't forget the telegram. Western Union needs some business. 

2 minutes ago, Redarmy said:

Thought you were referring to Western Union the alliance at first, but yeah aren't those guys still pretty profitable? Obviously not with telegrams like they once were but with money orders and transfers etc.

Edited by Sphinx

25 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

9uPQE52.jpg

4 minutes ago, Redarmy said:

3KaQ4qC.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

• Alex locked this topic