Declaration of War

Roquentin

3 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Then at the end of this I would like to talk about that war they started on us, but this time with both militarized, yes, just talking, but militarized :ph34r:

I don't understand, why are you mad that we followed the plan?

• Haha 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

1 minute ago, alyster said:

As we both can see nothing has changed. Except that NPOs hegemony ended 10 years ago in CN and it will never return. Guess now you guys have to burn. 

Yeah, that worked out real well for the ones who tried, but, I digress.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Report it and see what happens

Get ready to see Thanos pull a Pooball and try to claim deniability.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

2 minutes ago, Memph said:

To all the Roqbots selling infra to try to get out of range... You do realize I'll be able to reach down to like 2475 score with my 2610 plane nation once I get beiged right? I'm also quite willing to sell a few planes if that helps me reach targets.

image.png.af179eba829f53d14bbedf248994c3a4.png

Welcome to the imaginarium. Given most of your enemies will be peacing out with you soon, I don't think you'll get to be beiged long enough to get to 2610 planes.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, if you didn't run away, you could've gotten crushed when they revived, but, alas.

That game is dead. TOP disbanded no point in playing. 

Anyway when it ends we will be in range...

Edited by alyster

1 hour ago, Dio Brando said:

Apologies folks. I can't spoiler things properly. ?

Hello. I see we seem to have gotten everyone's panties twisted up again. Let's clear things up. Before I dive into this post, I just want to point out how absolutely hilarious it is to shift goals from "logs" to "REAL TOTALLY NOT FAKE ABSOLUTELY AUTHENTIC logs". But whatever. Let's begin.

Below is a collection of logs. They are split into three spoilers.

• Spoiler one shows a very, very recent conversation with Adrienne just a few minutes ago.
    • The first log is Adrienne telling me that at no point in time was there a plan to attack IQ/NPO.
    • Log two shows Adrienne telling me that attacking IQ/NPO was not a consideration at all in the formation of Chaos Bloc.
  • Spoiler two contains logs of plotting to drag allies from NPO/IQ side, as well as to hit them. 
  • Spoiler three contains logs of, again, essentially weakening NPO (independent of IQ)'s powerbase, as well as a log relating to the plan to preempt N$O. It also contains a log regarding Adrienne's thoughts on engaging with N$O.
  Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png?width=537&height=427

unknown.png?width=834&height=428

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png?width=995&height=428

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=604&height=428

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png?width=590&height=428

unknown.png?width=375&height=428

unknown.png?width=586&height=428

unknown.png

With the information we have, it is clear to see a few things:

• Adrienne flat out lied to me when she said that she didn't
    • have plans to attack IQ post Knightfall.
    • consider attacking IQ when forming Chaos Bloc. This by itself is an indication of the sheer dishonesty that has continued to prevail in these discussions.
  • The first thing I thought of when I received these logs was that the plans related to a war before N$O was formed. The conversation between Manthrax and I is a direct counter to the idea that Chaos believed we'd split. This is before we entered this war with T$'s declaration, so you can't pin making that impression entirely on us. Given the constant posturing of "NPO IS STILL IQ! N$O IS WITH BK!" (and with it the awareness that the position regarding NPO/BK being a threat would not have changed). If the belief that we were still together was present, why would the plans go away?
  • Individuals from Chaos had been consistently attempting to sway players from NPO's side to join theirs, in a war against NPO. This vast over-reach of political power, backed by the intentions therein, casts the proceedings of the past few months in a stunning new light.
  • The main hold-back regarding N$O was indeed that they didn't have the numbers. Once BK was wrapped up with, it would not be hard at all to go after N$O. The neutrality hold-back was shattered by members of their coalition repeatedly saying we weren't neutral and part of the war.
  • There were at-least a few instances of people from certain spheres talking about N$O (NPO in particular)'s econ production. This very same reason was used to galvanize a substantial force against IQ in Ayyslamic Crusade. More than that, we also are aware that government from TKR was scrubbing conversations. An entire DM's worth of conversation (as in, quite literally every single message from their side) was deleted. This happened in some other DMs as well.

Knowing all this, and knowing that our strategic position was slipping day by day, it made perfect sense for us to take the initiative as opposed to wait like sitting ducks and let the people that had made their intentions clear do what they wanted. I personally for months worked tirelessly to ensure that we could have some semblance of a relationship with TKR, because I truly was of the opinion that they were both an alliance worth getting to know. It did indeed result in some improvement of relations and I made certain that we had members of our community interacting with their's daily. Those members, too, grew to both appreciate TKR for what it was and like its members, but that is nothing in face of what we've been made aware of in the recent past.

Onwards to war.

Difference is you clearly had this for almost few months which proves you could work with bk on this plan which was leaked. Moreover you also propably had doubts if it's valid cb with logs you presented because you first sent ts with theirs weird explanation to neutralise GOB and Guardians which was cleary helping BK side. And when you figure out Chaos&kettog won't get a bait and hit ts to protect gob&guard so you could jump in you had to use these logs... If these logs were really so great you wouldn't wait until this time to jump in... 

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

Honestly Mad Max is just an older version of inst. A complete irrelevant non-character sitting in some wastebin spouting his stupid ass shit on the forums.

Fun fact: It's possible to believe more wars = good, while also believing that alliances conducting themselves in certain ways is despicable or awful, regardless of it causing war, @Mad Max. I know you're too intoxicated by your own delusion of you being important and asking the tough questions, but all you did was pull an inst and say nonsense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Honestly Mad Max is just an older version of inst. A complete irrelevant non-character sitting in some wastebin spouting his stupid ass shit on the forums.

Fun fact: It's possible to believe more wars = good, while also believing that alliances conducting themselves in certain ways is despicable or awful, regardless of it causing war, @Mad Max. I know you're too intoxicated by your own delusion of you being important and asking the tough questions, but all you did was pull an inst and say nonsense.

So I guess good on you for offering a personal jab as retort. ? But I guess that just begs to question the type of character you possess within this community.

Fun Fact: I've never once said I was relevant or an active participant in any grouping within this community - I actively call myself trash. My position in this community is to always speak my mind and be as frank as possible if that hurts you - I'm really not sure what to say. Making a blatant observation about how one side who advocates for war all the time and cries when war happens is just an observation, you can choose to agree or disagree.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Max is just farming reps in a thread where he knows many IQ are reading

Can't blame him, we all love reps

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Micchan said:

Max is just farming reps in a thread where he knows many IQ are reading

Can't blame him, we all love reps

Literally said y'all can downvote me - as most my posts as of late have been getting down votes, could give 2 shits about reps. 

Cool try there tho.

Honestly was just curious as to why this always happens - we want war, but only in specific frames. I'm sorry for making an observation - I'll just go back to making more memes about y'all being salty. We'll start with:

akuryo.png

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Mad Max said:

Literally said y'all can downvote me - as most my posts as of late have been getting down votes, could give 2 shits about reps. 

Cool try there tho.

Honestly was just curious as to why this always happens - we want war, but only in specific frames. I'm sorry for making an observation - I'll just go back to making more memes about y'all being salty. We'll start with:

akuryo.png

Actually we wanted smaller spheres, where short wars could be more frequent and fun. We led by example and all that happened was the old gang got back together to try to create a power again based on amassing a large sphere and long drawn out wars of attrition.

NPO seemingly tried to make it seem like they had a change of heart and was moving towards something more like we had envisaged. Instead from our point of view, they never really changed anything.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

5 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Actually we wanted smaller spheres, where short wars could be more frequent and fun. We led by example and all that happened was the old gang got back together to try to create a power again based on amassing a large sphere and long drawn out wars of attrition.

NPO seemingly tried to make it seem like they had a change of heart and was moving towards something more like we had envisaged. Instead from our point of view, they never really changed anything.

Maybe should have stuck to your principles and declared on BK alone. Peace out and then let the other sphere at them. In reality that is what you want, but your actions speak differently.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

• Alex locked this topic