Declaration of War

Roquentin

Just now, Buorhann said:

I’m just glad Dio showed that IQ never disbanded.

And as such showed where all the EMC never disbanded claims came from. Projection.
Surprise, surprise to all the people out there, we aren't you, and you aren't us, so we don't necessarily make the same decisions as you in the same situation.

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

If one's enemy is weak, why shouldn't one strike? 

Does the weak not understand that the consequence of weakness is the invitation of attacks of opportunity? 

Should then one be sorrowful or be called a cheat when seizing opportunities? Despite that all are aware of the possible outcomes? 

Should I break my own legs and howl out, "Unfair!" when I lose a foot race? Likewise, should I start a fight with one man knowing that a second lies in wait? If the second interferes, shouldn't I be to blame for willingly and knowingly putting myself in such a position? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Love you

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

I don't know what I enjoy more:

War

Or exceeding my salt allowance for the month while reading this.

Thanks Roq.

o/ Pacifica!

o/ Pacifica

o/ who ever is the emperor

o/ me not thinking

This post was so 2008. Get a brain man

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

So you're confirming that NPO is allied to BK sphere.

That's exactly what this is.

Edited by Blink

1 minute ago, Keegoz said:

So you're confirming that NPO is allied to BK sphere.

No, but it did seem inevitable they would get involved. 

profilepip.gif

Just now, Rossiya said:

https://politicsandwar.com/alliances/treatyweb/

I thought you guys hit Polaris. Absent any other reason, that is justification enough to join in.

Polaris hit our allies and we countered. Not to mention NPO did not state that as their reason.

Keep clutching at straws, the facts remain.

2 minutes ago, Ruby said:

No, but it did seem inevitable they would get involved. 

Probably because NPO would never let BK die. IQ quite clearly did not die.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Just now, Rossiya said:

https://politicsandwar.com/alliances/treatyweb/

I thought you guys hit Polaris. Absent any other reason, that is justification enough to join in.

I read this argument before and the answer will remain the same: Polaris hit first and wasn't hit.

Also I don't see this as a reason in the DoW we're posting below. So what are you trying to say here?

12 minutes ago, alyster said:

o/ Pacifica

o/ who ever is the emperor

o/ me not thinking

This post was so 2008. Get a brain man

Good to see you Alyster. Especially there.

Get more cities, man.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Polaris hit our allies and we countered. Not to mention NPO did not state that as their reason.

Keep clutching at straws, the facts remain.

Probably because NPO would never let BK die. IQ quite clearly did not die.

Well one could argue you hit Acadia and tUE, both MDP partners for Polaris.

My only point is that the treaty web shows an MDP chain from the targets you hit straight to NPO... so you should have known there was a possibility of dragging them in regardless of the "reason" of this war declaration.

At any rate, you are right NPO didn't mention that for a reason. I am surprised as it would have been a fully respectable reason given the two alliances' treaties and histories.

Not gonna lie to was bound to play out this way. And for everyone crying that "IQ never broke up" let's be real... They were in a block together, they formed relationships. They didn't end on a bad-note break up. They were more of a "hey this is getting stale, let's try seeing other people" scenario. So even if their ex deserved to get punched for starting a fight, they still got them feels. They can't sit by and do nothing. It's just a shame they weren't upfront about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

53 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Those are fake logs!!!!

These here are the real ones!!!

Joke's on you.  I'm the real logs.

Logs_001.jpg?v=1516850999

• Haha 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

18 minutes ago, Malleator said:

If one's enemy is weak, why shouldn't one strike? 

Does the weak not understand that the consequence of weakness is the invitation of attacks of opportunity? 

Should then one be sorrowful or be called a cheat when seizing opportunities? Despite that all are aware of the possible outcomes? 

Should I break my own legs and howl out, "Unfair!" when I lose a foot race? Likewise, should I start a fight with one man knowing that a second lies in wait? If the second interferes, shouldn't I be to blame for willingly and knowingly putting myself in such a position? 

Again? We have hit your bloc because of those logs, not because you are weak :awesome:

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you are confirming KETOG and Chaos are allied.

Yes for this war we are, also Rose

Then at the end of this I would like to talk about that war they started on us, but this time with both militarized, yes, just talking, but militarized :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Why is someone with no nation posting on the forums?

Imagine focusing on that, rather than what he said.  Sounds like BK about to lose their bank.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

To all the Roqbots selling infra to try to get out of range... You do realize I'll be able to reach down to like 2475 score with my 2610 plane nation once I get beiged right? I'm also quite willing to sell a few planes if that helps me reach targets.

• Like 3

Just now, Rosey Song said:

Imagine focusing on that, rather than what he said.  Sounds like BK about to lose their bank.

Picking and choosing what to comment on is nothing new is it...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Good to see you Alyster. Especially there.

Get more cities, man.

As we both can see nothing has changed. Except that NPOs hegemony ended 10 years ago in CN and it will never return. Guess now you guys have to burn. 

2 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Again? We have hit your bloc because of those logs, not because you are weak :awesome:

Yes for this war we are, also Rose

Then at the end of this I would like to talk about that war they started on us, but this time with both militarized, yes, just talking, but militarized :ph34r:

Mall is saying you have put yourself in a weak position.

• Alex locked this topic