Declaration of War

Roquentin

While Dio is posting 3 month old logs, reminder that Roq lied about their intentions on entering this war less than two weeks ago 

• Upvote 6

C0r3Fye.png

3 minutes ago, Edward I said:

We never said those logs had no meaning. What we did say was that N$O didn't sign on to the coalition effort to roll Chaos and KETOG. No one has disputed their relevance or validity as a CB against BK-sphere.

So you hit Guardian/Grumpy first.  Interesting.

22 minutes ago, Lordship said:

Imagine making a forum account to post about the opposition being salty.

I don't care enough about your politics to participate. Sorry.

Hailing my Alliance's DoW, however, is worth a post.

Good luck, have fun!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

8 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

You take months old logs as a proof and justification for a war when you say that logs from the beginning of May (or was it June?) have no relevancy. And you think logs from someone who deleted their nation and screwing over Sphinx, TCW, TKR, and a lot of other alliances and people in the process have any meaning to them?

Hypocrite much?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Khai Jäger said:

Hypocrite much?

ThE sYnDicAtE aNd iTs AfFiLiaTeS hAvE nO inTeNt To ExPaNd ThEir WaR oN tHe CoALitiOn CuRrEnTLy FigHtiNg ThE bLAcK kNigHtS aNd ThEir ALLieS bEyOnD gUaRdiAn AnD gRuMpY oLD bAsTaRdS.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hypocrite much?

Lol did you even read the logs he posted?

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

4 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

That is literally the justification for you guys starting the war.

The logs were about a month old at most. These ones are months old, and are older than the IQ split AND the TKR/TCW split. IQ LITERALLY was the biggest threat at the time and even you know that's true, because it was part of YOUR reason for breaking it up. It had served it's purpose and you didn't want a hegemony, and it was time for change after years of the same ties. 

This is honestly pathetic, especially for @Dio Brando to stoop to such levels. Logs from the middle of the treaty web changing are, unsurprisingly, not particularly relevant to AFTER the web changes. Whoda thunk it? Well, this is definitely one reason Syndi noped the frick out. Everyone shitting on them was wrong, they do have self decency, they saw this dumpster fire and went "Noooooope, no thanks!" 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

You've given away that you are still working together and pursuing a hegemony, and that you will defend eachother even against the will of your own allies, at a 1600 to 750 nation advantage.

You can't spin your way out of this. Your time is up.

Scorched earth. Anyone still tied to NPO and BK will sink with the ship.

• Haha 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Just now, Akuryo said:

The logs were about a month old at most. These ones are months old, and are older than the IQ split AND the TKR/TCW split. IQ LITERALLY was the biggest threat at the time and even you know that's true, because it was part of YOUR reason for breaking it up. It had served it's purpose and you didn't want a hegemony, and it was time for change after years of the same ties. 

This is honestly pathetic, especially for @Dio Brando to stoop to such levels. Logs from the middle of the treaty web changing are, unsurprisingly, not particularly relevant to AFTER the web changes. Whoda thunk it? Well, this is definitely one reason Syndi noped the frick out. Everyone shitting on them was wrong, they do have self decency, they saw this dumpster fire and went "Noooooope, no thanks!" 

Did you actually read the explanation that followed? I don't think you did. But whatever.

• Downvote 2

Lol, did you?

I did.  Thanks for checking.  And also not confirming you did, says a lot.

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

Just now, Sketchy said:

You've given away that you are still working together and pursuing a hegemony, and that you will defend eachother even against the will of your own allies, at a 1600 to 750 nation advantage.

You can't spin your way out of this. Your time is up.

Scorched earth. Anyone still tied to NPO and BK will sink with the ship.

Who are you trying to convince at this point lmfao

• Like 5

1 minute ago, CandyShi said:

How is it hypocritical?

The planned attack on Chaos/KETOG was for mid-June, which is exactly when we declared on BK. The logs were also less than a month (maybe 2 weeks? Can’t see the images on China WiFi) old.

It’s hypocritical to dismiss our CB and then turn around with a shit one and say “it’s the same”.

They were over a month old and pre-Surfs Up, keep going though.

3 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Did you actually read the explanation that followed? I don't think you did. But whatever.

The explanation is worthless. I'm in the coalition channel. If you can get leaks from that to prove that we were coming after you, i'll give you my bank when we get it back soon. You can't, because i was there, and i know everyone noped that shit.

Don't pretend Chaos alone was gonna take on N$O either. Even if they were, your logs are still so outta date that the political landscape is completely different. It's like you waited to publish your geology book AFTER the terraforming completed, and now wonder why it has 1* reviews.

Edited by Akuryo
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

~logical gymnastics~

Did you even read your own logs?  All of them were either Adrienne telling you TKR had no plans to hit NPO or plans for TKR/CoS to work with TcW to roll IQ.  TcW is currently allied to BK and 75% of what was IQ, and you're telling us that you're not part of IQ.  Basically whatever plans there were wouldn't have been carried if:
A - Half of the participants (Grumpy, Tcw, FR) all got locked up in different spheres especially BK's.

B - IQ no longer exists, and the plan was to explicitly hit IQ which mostly exists in BK's sphere either way.

C - The coalition they planned to form was literally at war with each other first during Surf's UP and continued under Endgame.

As someone who is relatively new to the Orbis stage, I've somewhat enjoyed reading your posts dio because unlike most people you're generally even-keeled and logical, but this is just a disappointment.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Akuryo said:

It's like you waited to publish your geology book AFTER the terraforming completed, and now wonder why it has 1* reviews.

Better analogy: It's like the USSR using Op Dropshot as a CB against the US when Clinton was president.

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

8 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

They were over a month old and pre-Surfs Up, keep going though.

Thanos wandering around.  Now watch him be silent again once the NPO attacks don't go his way.

17 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

There's the logs, then there's your spin on the logs. Guess which one we're going to look at. It's sort of like choosing to read the Mueller report instead of AG Barr's summary because suprise suprise, there's a conflict of interest in that explanation. Even if you were being objective about it (let's be real here, you aren't), there'd still be subconscious influences in the explanation.

Let's also note that the dates for those logs are literally before the treaty web shake up. At the time, IQ was clearly the largest block (Formal confirmation of IQ's "break up" was on April 7th, the logs are from fricking march, here have a link:

). As such, talking about trying to peel off AAs from the Hegemony at that time (IQ) is perfectly reasonable, as well as plotting to roll the most power coalition at the time. It's what happens to the most powerful coalition in the game all the time. 
Surprise, surprise, people plan some part of their AA actions around the potential actions of the most powerful bloc and how to deal with it.

Edited by japan77
  • Upvote 1

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

• Alex locked this topic