Declaration of War

Roquentin

This is so ridiculous that I am laughing than be angry :D You just literally shit on t$ PR who tried to prove that they are not helping bk and rest with TCW leaked plan who tried to prove that is obsolete. :D

39097482eefc161e.gif 

Edited by Maia
  • Upvote 2

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

1 hour ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Just waiting on Syphilis to edit his DoW post now to make it seem we lied

How dare you, don't make me clap you down hard for this.

• Haha 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

I don't know what I enjoy more:

War

Or exceeding my salt allowance for the month while reading this.

Thanks Roq.

o/ Pacifica!

Your witty retort has greviously sounded us, my good sir. I'm unsure how we shall ever recover

Edited by Spectral
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The patheticness of this DoW is rivalled only by the number of us who apparently have nothing better to do with our lives than post on the PW forums at 3am on a Sunday.

To be fair, it's only 2 here.

25 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

NPO Blitz stats:
32k planes destroyed
24k lost 

4:3 ratio

Bruh my micro executed a better blitz than this, wtf.

Hey, that's 2.67 times better than the North Vietnamese in Vietnam. It's not that bad for commies.

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

1 minute ago, Gatorcock said:

Sorry, which of all these waves of attacks was suppose to be BK-tC's saving point? 

Is it when Citadel joined? 

When their prots joined? 

When t$ joined? 

When their allies joined?

When NPO joins? 

BK-tC's saving point was when you attacked us. All of the things you listed then became inevitable.

1) and 2) and 4) are just treaty chains

3) happened because t$ could not allow your dominance in whale tier to be left unchallenged (if you were t$, you'd have done the same, and this should have given you a pause when you realized you were going to destroy OUR whale tier)

5) was inevitable because 3) happened.The question was when it was going to happen. The only thing that gave me pause on this was the Horsemen-NPO split... in my head it indicated that it was going to be quite a while before NPO got dragged into this (yes, dragged, obviously somewhat unwillingly, I fully suspect they'd have joined, but as late as they could have).

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We declared on TKR. You all jumped on us, or am I the only one with eyes. Mini spheres are dead, and you caused it. Suck it up buttercup.

Hello Roqbot #420
I remember I messed with your circuits when making you so you are retarded
Couldn't have told you out from the others otherwise :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JordyHamsVII said:

Anyone posting this what are you contributing...

High Quality Chat on a High Quality Post ?

Thanks for noticing! On the contrary you posting about my post has no significant value either! Shocker.    

1 minute ago, Zues said:

Thanks for noticing! On the contrary you posting about my post has no significant value either! Shocker.    

Cheers not mutually exclusive to just your post. But there is no salt to be found in this war declaration, it's just a genuine flatness. From both sides of the war....

And that says something

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

~snip~

You take months old logs as a proof and justification for a war when you say that logs from the beginning of May (or was it June?) have no relevancy. And you think logs from someone who deleted their nation and screwing over Sphinx, TCW, TKR, and a lot of other alliances and people in the process have any meaning to them?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Mitsuru said:

You take months old logs as a proof and justification for a war when you say that logs from the beginning of May (or was it June?) have no relevancy. And you think logs from someone who deleted their nation and screwing over Sphinx, TCW, TKR, and a lot of other alliances and people in the process have any meaning to them? 

We never said those logs had no meaning. What we did say was that N$O didn't sign on to the coalition effort to roll Chaos and KETOG. No one has disputed their relevance or validity as a CB against BK-sphere.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Mitsuru said:

Logs only matter when backing NPO's agenda, otherwise, they're irrelevant.
Hegemony is only a problem when it isn't NPOs duh.
Clearly, we need to get with their program of being as much pro-NPO as possible. Making exceptions for their actions when we wouldn't allow them for any other alliance. Otherwise, we're the big evil dude beating up on small, weak, victim NPO.

• Downvote 2

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

1 minute ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

That is literally the justification for you guys starting the war.

Nope. We took a log from a war that was planned in detail. With targets being assigned. With a date (well not the day but a time period) set.

You took logs from a theoretical conversation that happened what? 3-4 or even 5 months ago?

If "Anyone could at any point go to war with anyone" is a reason, then we can declare war on everyone at any time.

It's just another pathetic excuse of NPO trying to kill the game in June 2019.

Try again.

Edited by Mitsuru
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• Alex locked this topic