Declaration of War

Roquentin

Oof NPO the game killer. Never changes, does it? This was probably the most defensive and, frankly, unintelligible DoW I’ve ever had the misfortune of reading. At least have a meme to distract from the fact you’re lying.

• Upvote 4

Imagine being KETOG and Chaos trying to paint the picture that you want minispheres and then join both spheres together again to hit NPO. Integrity does not exist on your side. I guess this is your confirmation that you would prefer the status quo and that your actions previously were bullshit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 51

58 minutes ago, Rossiya said:

Stalingrad anyone?

Sorry, which of all these waves of attacks was suppose to be BK-tC's saving point? 

Is it when Citadel joined? 

When their prots joined? 

When t$ joined? 

When their allies joined?

When NPO joins? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Imagine being KETOG and Chaos trying to paint the picture that you want minispheres and then join both spheres together again to hit NPO. Integrity does not exist on your side. I guess this is your confirmation that you would prefer the status quo and that your actions previously were bullshit. 

Imagine only posting complete dribble

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

...did you miss the part where this is you attacking TKR on behalf of your overlords in BK?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

This is the kind of paranoia I was talking about. How hard must someone have smashed your head against a wall to believe this bullshit? Whatever makes you think that this ridiculous crap is true? You have no proof becaues it is a lie. You have nothing to back it up because it is a lie. And you tell your members these lies and then feel good about yourself?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Imagine being KETOG and Chaos trying to fight each other to relieve blueballs in a mutual war with respect. Only to discover that the blob that is the literal rest of the game is plotting to take advantage of you being in a weakened state and roll you both. YOU are the liars and the problem in the game, not us.

• Upvote 2

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/25752-bloody-horsemen/&do=findComment&comment=408912

Just now, Spectral said:

They joined together to hit bk because we had logs showing they planned to hit us.

Then NPO came and defended them with no treaty and no logs. But by all means, keep drinking the coolaide.

let's also note that we were blowing up each other's planes, infra, spies, etc. If we were planning to hit you as a group, we'd have done so before doing that. No point in wasting spies or planes before a war. Those suckers take forever to rebuild.

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

Just now, Mitsuru said:

This is the kind of paranoia I was talking about. How hard must someone have smashed your head against a wall to believe this bullshit? Whatever makes you think that this ridiculous crap is true? You have no proof becaues it is a lie. You have nothing to back it up because it is a lie. And you tell your members these lies and then feel good about yourself?

We declared on TKR. You all jumped on us, or am I the only one with eyes. Mini spheres are dead, and you caused it. Suck it up buttercup.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 15

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Question: Do you think for yourself or does NPO do all the thinking for you? I await NPO's response.

• Haha 2

Just now, Tiberius said:

We declared on TKR. You all jumped on us, or am I the only one with eyes. Mini spheres are dead, and you caused it. Suck it up buttercup.

You're the only one without a brain apparently. How stupid can you be?

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

As we did with BK and friends, because they plotted to roll us.

Alliance fronts are a long outdated concept, but I'm not surprised that the inQompetent side is oblivious to that fact.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

Just now, japan77 said:

let's also note that we were blowing up each other's planes, infra, spies, etc. If we were planning to hit you as a group, we'd have done so before doing that. No point in wasting spies or planes before a war. Those suckers take forever to rebuild.

Tell me about it. I was a day away from max planes for the first time since the start of the KETOG war before this blitz

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Just FYI - Thank you for upsetting our communities.  It's great to see everybody so active and lively now.

I'll chalk this up as contribution to the FA game for BK, @Curufinwe.  It's a pretty lively one.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Schirminator said:

Question: Do you think for yourself or does NPO do all the thinking for you? I await NPO's response.

What gives you the impression that it is thinking? ? 

The IQ hegemony has begun.

@Roquentin I await your logs. You better pray to everything that you win this war and severely cripple us. It seems we must fight for our survival since you are dead set on killing us whenever you get the chance.

• Haha 1

• Alex locked this topic