Declaration of War

Roquentin

24 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Something tells me that if a "log" does exist, some member of BK doctored it hard to pin it on TKR since some people have shown the capability of doing that (And I think it was Shifty who stated how to get around the "perfect" pixelation, by screenshotting the doctored log to blur out the edges some). 

It's been done on Bloc a ton as of recent. Not exactly rocket science.

PBRUBVI.png

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

28 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Maybe if they stated KETOG it'd have been a more believable story, but TKR?  LOL  They were too busy still digging out from the hole they were in while fighting BK and Friends.

Something tells me that if a "log" does exist, some member of BK doctored it hard to pin it on TKR since some people have shown the capability of doing that (And I think it was Shifty who stated how to get around the "perfect" pixelation, by screenshotting the doctored log to blur out the edges some).

You can fake it on a separate server easy enough - just change your profile pic/display name etc. We're pretty sure that's how the fake nizam logs from last year were made (forget what they were about, but it was a shifty thread iirc). 

• Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

2 minutes ago, Dalinar said:

You can fake it on a separate server easy enough - just change your profile pic/display name etc. We're pretty sure that's how the fake nizam logs from last year were made (forget what they were about, but it was a shifty thread iirc). 

it's not even that hard man, you can edit page source and create a fake log in about 15 seconds

Edited by Justonia
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, japan77 said:

Anyone buying this, I got beachfront property in Wyoming to sell you at $10,000/sqft.

Anyone buying this, I got a buddy in the EPA who says there are actual foreign agents adding fluoride to our water supply. Buy my water filters today, or you'll die as a gay commie frog.

• Like 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

"You can't tell me nothin' Can't nobody tell me nothin' You can't tell me noithin'"

Nothin' like the number of planes GoG has left that forced yall to beg NPO to join in?

Or nothin' like the integrity of NPO that's left? (if they had any to begin with...)

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

Let the salt flow. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Who cares. 

Everyone just shit on each other and have fun. 

o/ everyone

nacl.png

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

ThE sYnDicAtE aNd iTs AfFiLiaTeS hAvE nO inTeNt To ExPaNd ThEir WaR oN tHe CoALitiOn CuRrEnTLy FigHtiNg ThE bLAcK kNigHtS aNd ThEir ALLieS bEyOnD gUaRdiAn AnD gRuMpY oLD bAsTaRdS.

WhY yOu TyPiNg LiKe ThIs? It'S sO cRiNgEwOrThY tO rEaD aNd SuReLy EvEn MoRe CrInGeWoRtHy To TyPe ThIs WaY aS wElL.

• Downvote 12

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Arathorn said:

WhY yOu TyPiNg LiKe ThIs? It'S sO cRiNgEwOrThY tO rEaD aNd SuReLy EvEn MoRe CrInGeWoRtHy To TyPe ThIs WaY aS wElL.

We HaVe A bOt To Do iT fOr Us SuCkA

• Upvote 1

• Alex locked this topic