Declaration of War

Roquentin

ThE sYnDicAtE aNd iTs AfFiLiaTeS hAvE nO inTeNt To ExPaNd ThEir WaR oN tHe CoALitiOn CuRrEnTLy FigHtiNg ThE bLAcK kNigHtS aNd ThEir ALLieS bEyOnD gUaRdiAn AnD gRuMpY oLD bAsTaRdS.

• Upvote 6

Just now, Buorhann said:

Maybe if they stated KETOG it'd have been a more believable story, but TKR?  LOL  They were too busy still digging out from the hole they were in while fighting BK and Friends.

Something tells me that if a "log" does exist, some member of BK doctored it hard to pin it on TKR since some people have shown the capability of doing that (And I think it was Shifty who stated how to get around the "perfect" pixelation, by screenshotting the doctored log to blur out the edges some).

It's entirely bailing out BK and friends. We'd just started turning that front into being favorable militarily, and the day after that happens, they hit. 

• Upvote 2

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

19 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

oC40ayl.png

Declaration of War

When word reached us that The Knights Radiant were using the predicament we were in of not being able to declare past the front as a way to lock down the current fronts and then attack us it was a pressing enough threat.  This was coupled with reports the lack of expansion was simply due to not having enough coverage. As fronts fell, it was a matter of time in our eyes. Whether it was now or after the war, it was a serious liability.  We have been reluctant to sit on the sidelines to wait for it to happen. We have stood idly by with constant antagonism. In every previous war with this scenario of a limited front, the alliances initiating it are usually targeted next and the reactions this time indicated the same. Note this is our decision unilaterally as we could no longer allow our sovereign right to declare a war against people who seek to act against us to be withheld. It is regrettable that we must act outside of the scope with this new conflict.

There is no intention of domination or anything. The imbalance this war has introduced made it clear that we could not just sit back and wait for the inevitable. The numbers cited as why the other sphere was so big have not materialized, allowing for manuveurability.  We did everything we could to avoid this outcome but here we are. By the day they grew emboldened while our strategic situation deteriorated. We expect to take severe losses here and there is no avoiding that but allowing this status quo to continue has been determined to be  untenable, which is why we declare war on TKR.

Do your members and allies buy that stuff you’re peddling? 

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

6 minutes ago, Arkiri Arch said:

This will go down as one of the most pathetic and obvious beta move in history. Enjoy whats next.

Ok Chad (And no, I'm not saying it isn't a "beta" move, just a joke!)

Edited by Skepta
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

29 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

oC40ayl.png

Declaration of War

When word reached us that The Knights Radiant were using the predicament we were in of not being able to declare past the front as a way to lock down the current fronts and then attack us it was a pressing enough threat.  This was coupled with reports the lack of expansion was simply due to not having enough coverage. As fronts fell, it was a matter of time in our eyes. Whether it was now or after the war, it was a serious liability.  We have been reluctant to sit on the sidelines to wait for it to happen. We have stood idly by with constant antagonism. In every previous war with this scenario of a limited front, the alliances initiating it are usually targeted next and the reactions this time indicated the same. Note this is our decision unilaterally as we could no longer allow our sovereign right to declare a war against people who seek to act against us to be withheld. It is regrettable that we must act outside of the scope with this new conflict.

There is no intention of domination or anything. The imbalance this war has introduced made it clear that we could not just sit back and wait for the inevitable. The numbers cited as why the other sphere was so big have not materialized, allowing for manuveurability.  We did everything we could to avoid this outcome but here we are. By the day they grew emboldened while our strategic situation deteriorated. We expect to take severe losses here and there is no avoiding that but allowing this status quo to continue has been determined to be  untenable, which is why we declare war on TKR.

Anyone buying this, I got beachfront property in Wyoming to sell you at $10,000/sqft.

• Upvote 2

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

• Alex locked this topic