edit

Just now, independent state of Tibet said:

what the f****

guys food is 300 per pound do none of you guys care that food prices are going though the roof?

Not the first time this has happened. We reached -100% on every continent at least once, probably two or three times already. It's not entirely unprecedented. You should keep at least a month worth of food on hand as part of your warchest for events like this. Hell, most competent alliances have it part of their warchest requirement.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

3 minutes ago, WISD0MTREE said:

Not the first time this has happened. We reached -100% on every continent at least once, probably two or three times already. It's not entirely unprecedented. You should keep at least a month worth of food on hand as part of your warchest for events like this. Hell, most competent alliances have it part of their warchest requirement.

where not talking about any Alliances.

we are talking about food production if you are not going to take this seriously i,m out

24 minutes ago, independent state of Tibet said:

what the f****

guys food is 300 per pound do none of you guys care that food prices are going though the roof?

I do, it's why i stockpiled food in the start of the war, and then i sell it when the prices hit the roof. Now if steel wasen't as expensive as it was, i might even turn a profit with my trades. 

• Like 1

tenor (1).gif

where not talking about any Alliances.

we are talking about food production if you are not going to take this seriously i,m out

Let me explain what I said: Many alliances require nations within the alliance to have a certain number of resources per city. This is so they won't run out of resources in wartime. Food is usually a requirement in this. For example, KT requires 5k food per city. I believe TEst had the same requirement before Papers Please. An ample warchest is necessary for any nation. As a former alliance leader and gov of almost all positions, I have to say alliances should not trust their members on average to get their warchest without prodding. If your alliance does not have a warchest requirement or recommendation, then that alliance is not prepared and something needs to change.

I'm taking this very seriously. It has happened before. It will happen in the future. It will happen regardless of how many people complain on the forums. Since you are relatively new, I'm going easy on you. Your alliance government should have been in a position to know that warchests are important and the average member won't get enough materials for one. They should have set warchest requirements with radiation from nuclear wars in mind, seeing as how they have happened in the past. I don't recall the date when food production hit -100% last, but I do know for a fact that at least four of your alliance government members were around when it happened. I don't know what AK's internal politics looks like, so I can't say whether or not they should have any blame.

That's all if AK does not have a warchest requirement or recommendation. I don't know if AK does or doesn't. Their gov lineup looks competent enough to know that warchests are necessary. If AK does have a warchest requirement or recommendation and you ignored it, you only have yourself to blame.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, WISD0MTREE said:

Let me explain what I said: Many alliances require nations within the alliance to have a certain number of resources per city. This is so they won't run out of resources in wartime. Food is usually a requirement in this. For example, KT requires 5k food per city. I believe TEst had the same requirement before Papers Please. An ample warchest is necessary for any nation. As a former alliance leader and gov of almost all positions, I have to say alliances should not trust their members on average to get their warchest without prodding. If your alliance does not have a warchest requirement or recommendation, then that alliance is not prepared and something needs to change.

I'm taking this very seriously. It has happened before. It will happen in the future. It will happen regardless of how many people complain on the forums. Since you are relatively new, I'm going easy on you. Your alliance government should have been in a position to know that warchests are important and the average member won't get enough materials for one. They should have set warchest requirements with radiation from nuclear wars in mind, seeing as how they have happened in the past. I don't recall the date when food production hit -100% last, but I do know for a fact that at least four of your alliance government members were around when it happened. I don't know what AK's internal politics looks like, so I can't say whether or not they should have any blame.

That's all if AK does not have a warchest requirement or recommendation. I don't know if AK does or doesn't. Their gov lineup looks competent enough to know that warchests are necessary. If AK does have a warchest requirement or recommendation and you ignored it, you only have yourself to blame.

*yawn*

• Downvote 4

*yawn*

This is all free advice from a former alliance leader, alliance heir, head of econ, head of milcom, head of IA, low IA gov, and low milcom gov. Take it or leave it.

• Upvote 2

i do not even know what your going on about and i could care less?

if your making this super long letter its prob you just !@#$ing at me i know how this things work.

Edited by independent state of Tibet
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, independent state of Tibet said:

if your making this super long letter its prob you just !@#$ing at me i know how this things work.

I'm not. I'm genuinely trying to be helpful. (All my downvotes against you are on a tit-for-tat basis.) If you still don't trust me, let me give you a short summary:

Your alliance should have had a warchest requirement (mandating all nations in the alliance have at least a certain amount of each resource per city), including food.

If they did not have warchest requirements, AK needs to add warchest requirements. Since you are new, they should have told (or mandated) you to stockpile food and other resources for wartime. If this is the case, you may want to look for a new alliance or push for AK to change how they govern.

If they did have warchest requirements, you should have followed the guidelines. That would have prevented you from needing to buy food at $300 each.

I know at least four people in AK's government have seen food at -100% production before. I know two of the people in AK's gov are highly competent, probably in the top tier of competency in Orbis. Therefore, I believe the latter is most likely correct.

• Upvote 2

ok fine look i get food from them but i just wanted to ask people to not launch nucks for the noobs here in pnw that is all

i have no idea why people started to make fun of me i have no idea why people made a bunch of sick jokes and im sorry for my over the top over blown bull *****

i just want to get this message board behind me

5 minutes ago, WISD0MTREE said:

I'm not. I'm genuinely trying to be helpful. (All my downvotes against you are on a tit-for-tat basis.) If you still don't trust me, let me give you a short summary:

Your alliance should have had a warchest requirement (mandating all nations in the alliance have at least a certain amount of each resource per city), including food.

If they did not have warchest requirements, AK needs to add warchest requirements. Since you are new, they should have told (or mandated) you to stockpile food and other resources for wartime. If this is the case, you may want to look for a new alliance or push for AK to change how they govern.

If they did have warchest requirements, you should have followed the guidelines. That would have prevented you from needing to buy food at $300 each.

I know at least four people in AK's government have seen food at -100% production before. I know two of the people in AK's gov are highly competent, probably in the top tier of competency in Orbis. Therefore, I believe the latter is most likely correct.

i hope you can forgive me sir

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, independent state of Tibet said:

ok fine look i get food from them but i just wanted to ask people to not launch nucks for the noobs here in pnw that is all

i have no idea why people started to make fun of me i have no idea why people made a bunch of sick jokes and im sorry for my over the top over blown bull *****

i hope you can forgive me sir 

It's all good. This happens every time we reach -100% food production. Good luck going forward!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, independent state of Tibet said:

if i may ask what is with the north Oman stamp is that a VIP thing?

Underneath my posts? That's a forum signature. Anyone can have one. Click on your profile in the top right and go to account settings. In there, there will be a signature tab where you can set up a signature (Pictures below). If you're uploading an image, you may have to use an external site like Imgur and link to the image.

pvCjFD5.png

k4X0XCU.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WISD0MTREE said:

Underneath my posts? That's a forum signature. Anyone can have one. Click on your profile in the top right and go to account settings. In there, there will be a signature tab where you can set up a signature (Pictures below). If you're uploading an image, you may have to use an external site like Imgur and link to the image.

pvCjFD5.png

k4X0XCU.png

hey thanks dude :)

• Like 1