Fight for freedom! Whats going on in Hong Kong?

SweetButPsycho

I got a lot of message everyday , asking about whats going on in Hong Kong and why etc. Here is a lazy pack up of what I found materials about Anti-extradition bill in English. Hoping this will help you guys know more about it. And hopefully this will make some noise to the world.

Protest on 12/6/2019>

Hightlight clips of HK policies using over violent to protestors on 12/6/2019>

4MZXR3f.jpg

aNN6Loi.jpg

Bkcyqom.jpg

CPAcFWr.jpg

• Upvote 3

Deluna_stuff2.png?width=2100&height=250

(Click-able)

Timeline of different protest

1. 9/6/2019 1.03millions people went to the protest. Finished at 10pm peacefully. Some protestors choose to stay over night. Polices used pepper spay to expel demonstrator.

2. 11/6/2019 Government ignore the protest yesterday. Announced the second read will still go on on 12/6/2019. Protestors started gather around council at 11/6/2019 night until the next day morning.

3. 12/6/2019 Protestors sat outside the council and blocked all the entrances of the council to stop parliamentary got in to start the second read meeting.

4. Polices fired 150 rounds of tears gas, 20 bean bag shots, "few" rudder bullet and ofc pepper spay to expel protestors and PRESS. Also they delimited the peaceful protest as "riot".

5. 15/6/2019 "The first martyr"

6. 16/6/2019 2millions and one people came out to protest. Gov still ignore our appeal.

7. 21/6/2019 Protestors started guerrilla protest. Random appeared and gather in different gov spot to help civil servants "off work earlier". Except polices.

To be continued.

(Click-able)

Animation propaganda in four languages

English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXAHywPLaD8

粵語

https://youtu.be/Iwxt5qH2Vto
Japanese

https://youtu.be/KH4FjILxiUM
國語

https://youtu.be/XMRs0RQpBIo

Edited by YawningOwl

(Click-able)

• 3 weeks later...

@YawningOwl If you're over there, make sure nobody picks up tear gas grenades. Do not pick up tear gas grenades. The ones police typically use now are designed to disperse the gas quickly using a small explosive to prevent people from throwing them back at police. Most other grenades police use also violently detonate (flashbangs grenades, concussion grenades, etc.). Some protestors in France tried that during the yellow vest protests and had their hands blown off.

• Like 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

23 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

Seems that a version 2 of the Tiananmen Square Massacre Might happen if the Hong Kong Police and Government can no longer handle the situation. Communist Mainland China needs to fall even if they want Nuclear War. Stand up against Communism, Let Hong Kong be Free and independent, let Taiwan have the Mainland Back since it was their land before the Commies forced them to the Island. That's all we're wishing for.

Speak for yourself dude, I'm not wishing for that. Mainland China belongs to the people who live and have lived there for literally thousands of years. While I agree that the people of Hong Kong have a right to their freedoms, it would be wrong to seek to punish average working men and women for the acts of their corrupt and authoritarian governments. And the Chinese government and economy really isn't Communist. It should be painfully obvious to anyone that actually knows what they're talking about. They might employ Communist aesthetics and rhetoric but such things are mainly meant to keep the population they control in a complacent state. It's easier to control workers if they think their government is pursuing a strongly "pro-worker" ideology. How you managed to let them fool you is beyond me. If you look at what they actually practice, it is beyond a doubt some form of state capitalism. I mean, it's pretty much common knowledge at this point:

statecap.png

Don't believe me? You don't have to take my word for it. Just look it up. Anyway, time for a complimentary meme:

photo-2017-11-12-17-07-36.jpg

Enjoy.

• Haha 4

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Time for me to do some update.

unknown.png

On 7/28/2019 at 5:55 AM, WISD0MTREE said:

@YawningOwl If you're over there, make sure nobody picks up tear gas grenades. Do not pick up tear gas grenades. The ones police typically use now are designed to disperse the gas quickly using a small explosive to prevent people from throwing them back at police. Most other grenades police use also violently detonate (flashbangs grenades, concussion grenades, etc.). Some protestors in France tried that during the yellow vest protests and had their hands blown off.

We have better method to solved that. The one he throw at the end has been put out already

(Click-able)

@Big Brother

China is a country under dictatorship. Commies or not, I don’t care. But no one need a dictator leader.

To be honest, Hong Kongers are looking forward for PLA to come.If PLA really come, HKers will just go back home and have a good sleep. There is no point to fight with the PLA. Extradition Bill is a political problem, it must be solved in a political way.

Besides, the PLA won’t stay forever, when they are gone, we will come out again. Thats what wildcats are. HongKongers are well-known in Asia as the most difficult, trouble, hard to handle Asians lmao

Seems like you might have studied a lot about China’s econ.  Do you know they just borrow $400,000,000,000 USD cash from Hong Kong? Too mant zero I don’t even know how to say this in English XD Aint they so rich? Aint they saying without China,HK will die? Why they need us now? Aint they going to win the trade war with US? IDK, you tell me :3

If PLA really come, Hk’s econ will ground 0. We will no longer be an international city.Bankers, worldwide co will move away. Oh plus, Hong Kong will no longer the back door for China having busniess with Iraq, North Korea, and products go through HK to US for avoiding the trade tax, etc.

Having army come and take over is easy, but will they scarcity this special duck who lay golden eggs just for a night/ a week / a month of silents? We highly doubt that but still looking forward if they come. Senior HKers  are so poor that they only have money. For young age, we don’t even have money. We started our life with no hope anyways. So we got nothing to lose on this either :)

We sat and sang = we got tear gas and rubber bullets at the end.
We matched and stayed = we got tear gas, rubber bullets, sponge bullets, bean bag guns
We strike, you said we are “wrong to seek to punish average working men and women for the acts of their corrupt and authoritarian governments”. REALLY? 

First, striking is everyone own choice, no one ever force anyone to do it. 
Second, we announced to strike more than a week. People who really need to work must have enough time to prepare on the action day. 
Plus, having a week for the gov to think how to stop people strike and we still success. Is it really just a small group of “no stake” people in the society can do?

We have lost 6 martyr.

A first aid nurse’s eye got blasted by bean bag gun.

At least 601 people got arrest by political reasons. 44 of them charged in RIOT. 13 of them under 21years old. Facing a 10 years penalty. 

WHAT THE HECK DID THEY DO FOR FITTING IN RIOT?

This is a revolution. Freedom, Democracy , Human rights. Forget about your political stands/ Econ stands. This is a call of your conscience.

Liberate Hong Kong. The revolution of our times.
eaa09c06-a140-4462-b9a2-b1d6a53599af.png

Edited by YawningOwl
typo

(Click-able)

On 7/29/2019 at 8:35 AM, DOg said:

Western propaganda. 

Yup. Just for you daddy. I have Spanish, Japanese, Korean, German etc~ Welcome to DM me on discord for other language :3

On 7/27/2019 at 6:28 AM, Madden8021 said:

Seems that a version 2 of the Tiananmen Square Massacre Might happen if the Hong Kong Police and Government can no longer handle the situation. Communist Mainland China needs to fall even if they want Nuclear War. Stand up against Communism, Let Hong Kong be Free and independent, let Taiwan have the Mainland Back since it was their land before the Commies forced them to the Island. That's all we're wishing for.

There is a meme in Taiwan.
A Taiwan guy heard about PLA is coming when he is 12yrs old. And now he is 40. PLA still preparing. They must be a very well prepare army :3

On 7/6/2019 at 10:54 AM, Patriotic American said:

China just attempting to reduce the "One Country, Two Systems" policy into a mere formality. Thankfully, people are not falling for it. 

unknown.png

(Click-able)

27 minutes ago, YawningOwl said:

-snip-

I don't disagree with you, I don't support the government of the People's Republic and the protesters in Hong Kong have my full support. I haven't really studied China's economy in any extensive way and how rich they are and who they're borrowing money from doesn't really interest me. My point was merely that regular people in China shouldn't be punished for the actions of a government they have little to no control over and that Madden's notion that resisting China means you're resisting Communism is incorrect.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

26 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

I don't disagree with you, I don't support the government of the People's Republic and the protesters in Hong Kong have my full support. I haven't really studied China's economy in any extensive way and how rich they are and who they're borrowing money from doesn't really interest me. My point was merely that regular people in China shouldn't be punished for the actions of a government they have little to no control over and that Madden's notion that resisting China means you're resisting Communism is incorrect.

You cant wake up a person who act sleep. Thats "regular people in China".

(Click-able)

41 minutes ago, YawningOwl said:

You cant wake up a person who act sleep. Thats "regular people in China".

Yeah, I'm sure every single one of the 1.4 billion people who live there are just like that :rolleyes:

Let's be real, they're just people like you and me. No better and no worse.

Also, I'm pretty sure people wake up from being asleep all the time.

21 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Yeah, I'm sure every single one of the 1.4 billion people who live there are just like that :rolleyes:

Let's be real, they're just people like you and me. No better and no worse.

Also, I'm pretty sure people wake up from being asleep all the time.

When you have family relatives there and they used the fake news ,keeps spinning the truth to maintain the party. You wont say the same. Use big heart on Chinese you will only getting hurt.

There is A LOT people enjoying fake sleep.They truly knew Xi killed 30000 people per year. And they would betray friends and families for getting a short time of peace.

They yelled and shouted China's food is the best, the safest. Then they come to HK to buy all of our formula milk powder, skin care, medicines.
They hate Japanese killed 20000000 Chinese in WWII. But they refused to admit Mao killed 80000000 Chinese and hooked with Japan during WWII.
They said they hate Westerns.Then they immigrated to America, Canada, Australia~no matter in legal and illegal ways. 
Nothing happened on 8964

Look at the Chinese history, you will see the map of China didnt really getting bigger the whole time. It just divided in different dynasty. Chinese beating Chinese. Not surprised. And so do HK. Thank you Sun Yat-Sen and British lighten up our eyes.
I am not trying to say they are lower level human stuff like that. All of us are equal.

I just try to bring out a point that Chinese people are awake, and they choose to be act like asleep.If people made up their mind to be caged, other people having nothing can do but mourn.

(Click-able)

• 3 weeks later...

FAKE WITHDRAW

Time for me to do some update

1. Carrie Lam aka HKEC had a press con today. she was saying "withdraw the bill"

2. Thats totally a lie for distracting the world focus. And China wants her to finish the chaos before 1 of October aka China's birthday.

3. why is it a lie? CarrieLam wasnt use her title to withdraw the bill. She just passed whole thing as a topic to the parliament. (Are we going to withdraw?) and let the councilors vote. Inside the parliament there are over 2/3 of councilors are pro-China. So thats a predictable result of the bill will not be withdraw.

4. Whats the different of "withdraw" than "the bill is dead / pause"? Inside the parliament instruction, there is only one lawfully accepted word "withdraw". Once the case has been withdraw, anyone tries to bring out again will be needed to start from the beginning (hand-in proposal >ask public opinions>get stat>past through different departments >first read>second read> some more fine tune then sign the bill). If it is pause in stead of withdraw , she can start from the current stage of the case (extradition bill is on the second read process,which is very close to the end game).

5. Thats why, please stay still with HK. Hopefully, the (Hong Kong human rights and democracy act) will be passed in US parliament. thats benefit for both side.

Please share/retweet any post about this and hashtag #FakeWithdraw. I need to see this on all of the tmr headlines <3 Thank you guys support me for so long and keep update with me. 

Liberate Hong Kong, the revolution of our times.

5 demands, No one less.

• Upvote 1

(Click-able)

There's a lot of protesters passionate about this whole thing. It's become an article of faith, even though, well, it resembles KERCHTOG's resistance (they're next to China, turning themselves into West Berlin doesn't work because they're way too close to China proper, and the Chinese government doesn't really care about their economy anymore; they've upgraded secret police since the Global Financial Crisis, were the RMB to appreciate to kill their PPP advantage, they'd end up with a larger economy than the United States, and they've gone from a booming [econ] strategy to a tech strategy).

Edited by Inst

@InstSounds like a pro-China dude.And I dont have the same perspective with you on China Economy. But thats fine. 
I am not talking about money. Thats is about your conscience of being a human.

If there is no human right, there is no human anymore. 

(Click-able)

26 minutes ago, YawningOwl said:

@InstSounds like a pro-China dude.And I dont have the same perspective with you on China Economy. But thats fine. 
I am not talking about money. Thats is about your conscience of being a human.

If there is no human right, there is no human anymore. 

There never were any humans, merely animals looking for ways to exploit each other.

IIRC, one of the protester slogans was apparently "let's kill ourselves together". So I mean, as I've said, it's a question of faith.

https://zh-yue.wikipedia.org/wiki/攬炒

This is the relevant term. The definition seems to be "let's self-destruct together".

I mean, in PnW, this type of tenacity is rather par for course, but IRL, this means you can't be negotiated with. I've stated elsewhere that part of your movement goals is to bring the People's Armed Police down on Hong Kong, for whatever economic or diplomatic damage might ensue. Beijing seems content to wait you out, on the other hand, hoping that you overreach.

I have no clue about why you think our goal is bringing the PLA to HK. Thats never our plan, just if they do, we dont care and we sure she wont.
Our goal for China is only one thing, China works on her own promise "The Sino–British Joint Declaration".
In some operations, we aimed for encourage US parliament pass the "Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act" and hoping US will withdraw "United States–Hong Kong Policy Act " as sanction on HK and China at the same time. Thats what we really did for "攬炒".

(Click-able)