"Vassal"?

Sir Scarfalot

1 hour ago, Theodosius said:

Is this the right time to bring up that KT is ruled by two protestants and one orthodox christian

pope more like pooplolno

Well this would explain why the pope disbanded you all. ?

• Downvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

On 6/21/2019 at 8:42 PM, Elijah Mikaelson said:

It was during one of my talk shows, in truth I'm not about to waste 12 hours listening to it all to find it sorry. But @Keegoz did clearly state that before the KETOG vs chaos war that KETOG was looking at hitting BK but went for Chaos as BK had too many nations to make the hit damaging enough, I am sure someone can find it @CitrusK maybe you can find as you were there also.

Well, I personally blame KETOG as Citadel was talking about the idea of signing one extra alliance and then split out on our own, but within the forums, it was made quite clear if we did that, KETOG will have a target on our backs, And as we are being honest here in a respectful manner, even tho we had fewer nations and still a pretty good score we would have been no match for KETOG so was not worth us breaking ties at that time. After this war, we may now never be able too. 

I don't know if we recorded the first episode. I don't know tho. 

I think that you avoiding war with K.E.T.O.G.G and staying tied to BK is an odd move. Given your stance that you and BK are 'ride or die.' You ignored Thalmor's claim about BK and NPO having far too many members (BK, NPO, T$, E$, & TcW have about as many members as Chaos and K.E.T.O.G.G combined. @Thalmor would agree with me when I say that BK and NPO should split up. Hell, he said that. I think that for a proper Orbis, BK, GoG, Camelot and Goon Squad should make a bloc and cut ties. NPO t$, e$, and House Stark should cut ties with everyone else, and just chill with those alliances. The covenant and the citadel should split completely (Both can exist, I mean split from BK). Rose, Ming Empire, Pantheon, Typhon, and The Federation. Nuke bloc should reform with Fark, WTF, Solar Knights (sorry citadel, you can get more aa's) Alpha, and church of Atom. Another bloc could be RnR, Dark Brotherhood, ODN, Horsemen, and the United Armies. 

Tho, this is just an idea. This would never happen with current politics. The current leadership's of certain alliances, the friendships they have, and the grunge's they hold. 

But what do I know?

• Upvote 1

On 6/22/2019 at 6:58 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

It's okay to roleplay. It's not okay to be abusive.

Having vassals is not actually being abusive. Here's an example of abusive, discriminating and insulting people's disabilities such as autism: 

image.thumb.png.fc0d57a095b8e6de298366b9f4b25347.png

On 6/22/2019 at 7:46 PM, Thalmor said:

I pointed this out in the thread when we first allied, but the Templars and Golden Horde did fight on the same side in real life some.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_the_Levant

golden_horde_and_templars.png

Interesting, thank you. Learn something new every day.

lol back in the day in the Total War Medieval game I used to love sending my emissaries to turn the unloyal golden horde military units to my side. That was always fun.

Edited by Arathorn
  • Downvote 2

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg