"Vassal"?

Sir Scarfalot

46 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

I really need to stop using MS Paint.....

You can lie to the masses, but you can't lie to me.

That's clearly photoshopped, paint has no "fill with surrounding" option, and it sure as heck doesn't have the ability to write text that isn't jagged and obnoxious.

Check, and, mate.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Arathorn said:

image.png.eac4f15a6beee6388b7bcfff3ca1534e.png

I mean that there is pretty racist itself, but hey let's focus on some synonym we find from Google!

Since when was Islam a race?

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

2 minutes ago, Arathorn said:

Posting a link to a Huffington Post article is not an argument. If you can't defend your argument on your own knowledge, don't make the argument in the first place.

• Like 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

But look, all I'm saying is... KT supposedly has a permanent CB against islamic themed alliances. The Golden Horde actually embraced islam, yet the P&W Golden Horde is allied with KT. Hah!

The Ilkhanate, Golden Horde, and the Chagatai Khanate - three of the four principal khanates (except for the Yuan dynasty) - embraced Islam, as the Mongol elite favored Islam to strengthen their rule over the Muslim majority populace.

Non-Muslim Mongols also employed many Muslims in various fields and increasingly took their advice in administrative affairs. For example, Genghis Khan's advisor, Mahmud Yalavach, and Kublai Khan's financial minister, Ahmad Fanakati, were Muslims.

As they were well educated and knew Turkish and Mongolian, Muslims became a favored class of officials with notable Mongol converts to Islam including Mubarak Shah and Tarmashirin of the Chagatai Khanate, Tuda Mengu and Negudar of the Golden Horde, Ghazan and Öljaitü of the Ilkhanate. Berke, who ruled Golden Horde from 1257 to 1266, was the first Muslim leader of any Mongol khanates. Ghazan was the first Muslim khan to adopt Islam as the national religion of Ilkhanate, followed by Uzbek of the Golden Horde who urged his subjects to accept the religion as well.

9 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Posting a link to a Huffington Post article is not an argument. If you can't defend your argument on your own knowledge, don't make the argument in the first place.

Why re-invent the wheel? Knowledge is something we gain through learning from what we read. And so rather than plagiarizing an entire article, or putting effort to paraphrase and summarize, which wouldn't really get the entire point across - and besides would have to provide a source to back up the claims, well there you go. Read it or don't. That's up to you. But the article itself isn't really fact, but rather something interesting to think about and consider that backs up my original claim of your permanent CB against islamic themed alliances being racist.

Edited by Arathorn
  • Downvote 5

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 hours ago, Sketchy said:

I never said you had an issue with your treaties I said you had an issue with fulfilling them, as evidenced by the complaining you've been doing since the war started. 

But if you are all fine with it now I guess I won't see you complaining anymore then. Good lmfao

Well, what you saw as complaining I saw as fun, but I have no issues with the war, none at all. however, as satetd, I do find it funny that every time i "complain" I get loads of messages telling me we should peace out all wars and drop BK before we face terms lol.

1 minute ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well, what you saw as complaining I saw as fun, but I have no issues with the war, none at all. however, as satetd, I do find it funny that every time i "complain" I get loads of messages telling me we should peace out all wars and drop BK before we face terms lol.

I'd've thought Knightfall properly demonstrated which alliance grouping is more likely to stubbornly out-wait he other.

GICjEwp.gif

2 hours ago, Arathorn said:

image.png.eac4f15a6beee6388b7bcfff3ca1534e.png

I mean that there is pretty racist itself, but hey let's focus on some synonym we find from Google!

2 hours ago, Arathorn said:

But look, all I'm saying is... KT supposedly has a permanent CB against islamic themed alliances. The Golden Horde actually embraced islam, yet the P&W Golden Horde is allied with KT. Hah!

But the article itself isn't really fact, but rather something interesting to think about and consider that backs up my original claim of your permanent CB against islamic themed alliances being racist.

Wait, the alliance that roleplays as crusaders will declare war on alliances who roleplay as the crusaders' enemies? ?

• Like 2

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

1 hour ago, WISD0MTREE said:

Wait, the alliance that roleplays as crusaders will declare war on alliances who roleplay as the crusaders' enemies? ?

Wait, it's okay to roleplay with prejudice against islam, but not ok to roleplay as a feudal system with vassals?

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

1 minute ago, Arathorn said:

Wait, it's okay to roleplay with prejudice against islam, but not ok to roleplay as a feudal system with vassals?

I never said it wasn't okay. It's others.

Edited by WISD0MTREE

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

26 minutes ago, Arathorn said:

It's okay to roleplay. It's not okay to be abusive.

5 hours ago, Arathorn said:

Sure, we have a CB against each other, doesn't mean we're pressing it~

12 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Sure, we have a CB against each other, doesn't mean we're pressing it~

I pointed this out in the thread when we first allied, but the Templars and Golden Horde did fight on the same side in real life some.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_the_Levant

golden_horde_and_templars.png

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

6 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

If so KT should really be subservient to an external Pope.

5 hours ago, Settra said:

That Pope decreed KTs rules.

RnCZPnf.jpg

I am the Pope

o3Pi8tc.png

It is no secret that the Vatican is actually subservient to the Ayy lmao agenda.

• Upvote 2