"Vassal"?

Sir Scarfalot

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
8 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Good, more materials for propaganda

Z6ScveH.jpg

I wish they would let us wash your blood off of us before sending is back into battle. DAMN you masters 

4 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well I would say TEKOG is the reason most remain allied to BK and NPO, you are known for picking on the weak for enjoyment, maybe if you acted with some class people would not have to willingly fight five bears, three lions and a monkey to be a salve.

TEKOG is made up of some of the oldest nations in the game. However, you still feel the need to threaten a newly formed block, talk shit about them, forcing them to remain allied to BK, then !@#$ and moan they are allied to BK.

TEKOG seems like the sort who would key their car to complain about someone keying their car.

A friend from soup asked me, why was I still allied to BK after explaining TEKOG is the problem they did say they could offer my block protection from such a thing, but would I then just not be forming into another powerful block? What it seems most in TEKOG are unable to understand is most would love to form a block and do their own thing, but it is in fact TEKOG that stops that from happening.

Do not worry, I get a % of all the slaves I bring under the BK wing, I get rich as I force you all to farm, its a win-win for this slave.

I've seen a lot of nonsense on this forum the past several days, but this is really wild.

KETOG has only been around for about two and a half months. We were only a bloc for a month and a half since we fought Chaos. We're an incredibly young bloc, and we don't have the age on us to be this massive existential threat you seem to think we are. I really don't understand where you're coming from in this post, nor what you're even talking about.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

2 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I've seen a lot of nonsense on this forum the past several days, but this is really wild.

KETOG has only been around for about two and a half months. We were only a bloc for a month and a half since we fought Chaos. We're an incredibly young bloc, and we don't have the age on us to be this massive existential threat you seem to think we are. I really don't understand where you're coming from in this post, nor what you're even talking about.

Nonsense, I've been here since 2013 and KETOG has been our biggest threat all the way through.

• Haha 5

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
14 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I agree there has been tons of nonsense posted over the last few days, I do wish TEKOG (why can you not say it right?) would stop posting.

See how evil you are, within two and half months you have been such evil people that everyone would rather be whipped by BK than beaten with your !@#$'s.

11 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I'm here since 1974 and KETOGG was already a menace

KETOGG was the actual cause of the Red Scare and I even witnessed one of them assassinate Duke Franz Ferdinand themselves.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

7 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

KETOGG was the actual cause of the Red Scare and I even witnessed one of them assassinate Duke Franz Ferdinand themselves.

I saw a KETOG leader back in 1861 lead the attacks on Fort Sumter starting the American civil war.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I agree there has been tons of nonsense posted over the last few days, I do wish TEKOG (why can you not say it right?) would stop posting.

See how evil you are, within two and half months you have been such evil people that everyone would rather be whipped by BK than beaten with your !@#$'s.

Okay, I get it now. You've drunken the Kool-Aid and your brain has melted. I will refrain from talking to you now because I know you're not having this conversation in good faith.

I will end with this though: You are wrong on your second point. Horsemen pulled out of the war today, and I wouldn't be surprised if more follow.

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

I saw a KETOG leader back in 1861 lead the attacks on Fort Sumter starting the American civil war.

KETOGG was there in 1066 at the Battle of Hastings, fighting with the Duke of Normandy, and fired the arrow that killed King Harold Godwinson

• Haha 3

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

2 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

KETOGG was there in 1066 at the Battle of Hastings, fighting with the Duke of Normandy, and fired the arrow that killed King Harold Godwinson

KETOGG killed Jesus

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I honestly thought that they were kidding. I sincerely wasn't willing to believe it, but BK has a literal "Vassal" role for their protectorates on their discord.

That's not a protectorate. That's not voluntary. And since it isn't even mutual, it's EXACTLY what I mean when I say "Enslavement" on the forums.

The reply to me was that "vassalage" is voluntary; but that's not what the word means.

image.png.ada42d074905030b57e094e9e3d9b6f7.png

See that? Synonym: Slave.

What the hell, BK? You expect your protectorates, your "vassals", your slaves to fight for you, as a condition of your protecting them? Well, who's protecting them from your own failures? Who's protecting them from your dogshit FA? Who's protecting them from the consequences of your plotting and scheming and fake split shenanigans?

You make me physically sick. Holy shit.

Oh, and as soon as I point this out, you ban me from your discord. You are either unwilling to reply, or are unable to reply. Either way, GG.

If you get physically sick over some memey edgelords going full feudalism on the ass of incompetent micros (because I don't see anyone competent accepting vassalage) in a political god damn simulator, you might have a problem.

he he he.

• Haha 2

os9LcJK.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
55 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Okay, I get it now. You've drunken the Kool-Aid and your brain has melted. I will refrain from talking to you now because I know you're not having this conversation in good faith.

I will end with this though: You are wrong on your second point. Horsemen pulled out of the war today, and I wouldn't be surprised if more follow.

Ok trolling and joking to one side, I know why the Horseman left and I respect them for their reason, As for others, Well I know a few more might pull out but on both sides.

But this whole topic just seemed like a troll post, no one is truly a slave we all pick what we want to do or what we feel is best, I know KETOG planned on hitting BK we have a recording of it but went for Chaos as in their words they felt BK just had too many members, Chaos was the easier of the two targets. but this is just a war nothing more. 

When I was in Rose they would react as if BK/NPO was cancer always planning ways to hit them, When I left and joined BK as they offered me protection it turned out half the crap Rose said simply was untrue, I know KETOG and Chaos would love for the blob to split but it will never happen when smaller groups are not given the chance to get a foothold. I personally would love to see 6 or 7 blocks that are even and willing to partake in fair fights but that's a dream world, such as KETOG would never split in order to make blocks fair but want BK and NPO to do so.

4 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Ok trolling and joking to one side, I know why the Horseman left and I respect them for their reason, As for others, Well I know a few more might pull out but on both sides.

But this whole topic just seemed like a troll post, no one is truly a slave we all pick what we want to do or what we feel is best, I know KETOG planned on hitting BK we have a recording of it but went for Chaos as in their words they felt BK just had too many members, Chaos was the easier of the two targets. but this is just a war nothing more. 

When I was in Rose they would react as if BK/NPO was cancer always planning ways to hit them, When I left and joined BK as they offered me protection it turned out half the crap Rose said simply was untrue, I know KETOG and Chaos would love for the blob to split but it will never happen when smaller groups are not given the chance to get a foothold. I personally would love to see 6 or 7 blocks that are even and willing to partake in fair fights but that's a dream world, such as KETOG would never split in order to make blocks fair but want BK and NPO to do so.

I was taking your trolling to seriously. My bad lol.

I'm not aware of any recordings involving KETOG planning to hit BK. I'm going to assume such a thing doesn't exist though because it would be a good PR weapon for your side to use, but nothing like that has shown up. I also don't know about anything involving Rose, so I can't speak for that (I'm not in any back channels).

I'm happy we can see eye-to-eye with what an optimal Orbis would look like, but I disagree that KETOG is to blame for it not being a reality. Can you explain how KETOG prevents smaller blocs/sphere from splitting and being independent?

I also think it's silly that you're saying KETOG should split. We're 5 alliances with roughly 200 members between us. Black Knights and TCW have 200 between them. NPO and t$ have 200 between them. 400 total between those 4 alliances, and then when you add up all their allies, you quickly get into the thousands. This war has also shown - by their actions - that those 4 alliances still work together. I shouldn't have to explain why it's dumb to suggest that KETOG should break up and that us wanting 'the blob' (your own words) is actually fairly reasonable.

• Like 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

3 hours ago, Malal said:

BK has been calling their procts vassals since 2015. The fact you guys didn't shit on them with me back during Oktoberfest proves your're all hypocrites. Once again the only morally consistent person is me and everyone should stop pretending they're even trying to be. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

I was alright with it then, I am alright with it now.

settradirect.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
14 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I was taking your trolling to seriously. My bad lol.

I'm not aware of any recordings involving KETOG planning to hit BK. I'm going to assume such a thing doesn't exist though because it would be a good PR weapon for your side to use, but nothing like that has shown up. I also don't know about anything involving Rose, so I can't speak for that (I'm not in any back channels).

I'm happy we can see eye-to-eye with what an optimal Orbis would look like, but I disagree that KETOG is to blame for it not being a reality. Can you explain how KETOG prevents smaller blocs/sphere from splitting and being independent?

I also think it's silly that you're saying KETOG should split. We're 5 alliances with roughly 200 members between us. Black Knights and TCW have 200 between them. NPO and t$ have 200 between them. 400 total between those 4 alliances, and then when you add up all their allies, you quickly get into the thousands. This war has also shown - by their actions - that those 4 alliances still work together. I shouldn't have to explain why it's dumb to suggest that KETOG should break up and that us wanting 'the blob' (your own words) is actually fairly reasonable.

It was during one of my talk shows, in truth I'm not about to waste 12 hours listening to it all to find it sorry. But @Keegoz did clearly state that before the KETOG vs chaos war that KETOG was looking at hitting BK but went for Chaos as BK had too many nations to make the hit damaging enough, I am sure someone can find it @CitrusK maybe you can find as you were there also.

Well, I personally blame KETOG as Citadel was talking about the idea of signing one extra alliance and then split out on our own, but within the forums, it was made quite clear if we did that, KETOG will have a target on our backs, And as we are being honest here in a respectful manner, even tho we had fewer nations and still a pretty good score we would have been no match for KETOG so was not worth us breaking ties at that time. After this war, we may now never be able too. 

3 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I honestly thought that they were kidding. I sincerely wasn't willing to believe it, but BK has a literal "Vassal" role for their protectorates on their discord.

That's not a protectorate. That's not voluntary. And since it isn't even mutual, it's EXACTLY what I mean when I say "Enslavement" on the forums.

The reply to me was that "vassalage" is voluntary; but that's not what the word means.

image.png.ada42d074905030b57e094e9e3d9b6f7.png

See that? Synonym: Slave.

What the hell, BK? You expect your protectorates, your "vassals", your slaves to fight for you, as a condition of your protecting them? Well, who's protecting them from your own failures? Who's protecting them from your dogshit FA? Who's protecting them from the consequences of your plotting and scheming and fake split shenanigans?

You make me physically sick. Holy shit.

Oh, and as soon as I point this out, you ban me from your discord. You are either unwilling to reply, or are unable to reply. Either way, GG.

Have you considered a career in NationStates Gameplay? You'd do well there.

• Haha 6

Le1AjCa.png

Just now, Salvarity said:

Why would you suggest something so horrible? 

Because I refuse to miss an opportunity to inflict pain and misery on the incomprehensibly disgusting group of people that are actually able to tolerate what that community has become.

Le1AjCa.png

13 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Wait so since my protector is a slave of BK, does that make me a slave of a slave, or a slave of BK. 

Yes.

• Like 2

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

TGH: BK literally has slaves

BK's slaves::wub::wub::wub: I Hope I'm daddy BK's favorite :wub::wub::wub:

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win