"Vassal"?

Sir Scarfalot

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Like, you're keeping them under your leash by threat, and forcing them to engage in unproductive warfare at your convenience for years, so yeah, that's what I'd call you treating them like slaves.

But sure, break out the old "Scarfy is just a hyperbole machine" defense, as if it somehow disproves the substance of my claims. True though it is, I am the most hyperbole ever :P

I mean, we just got done memeing about being BKs meatshield, maybe we're all delusional and BK has us hypnotized into some state of stockholm syndrome and we've all lost our collective free will.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

or y'know, maybe it's just a fun way to refer to prots that fits with the theme, idk.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cinomoo said:

I mean, we just got done memeing about being BKs meatshield, maybe we're all delusional and BK has us hypnotized into some state of stockholm syndrome and we've all lost our collective free will.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

or y'know, maybe it's just a fun way to refer to prots that fits with the theme, idk.

Quiet you! Proceed to de-brainwashing center 4! :P

• Upvote 1

you're making me defend superchola-x, what the frick have you done. I feel disgusting. 

as far as I remember, yoso and I went with the vassal title as a joke because someone asked to be ours once, and it became an inside-turned-outside joke.

re: forcing them to fight, if they do force them to fight, then frick them. with that being said, there was never any forcing when I was there, so this would have to be relatively new.

I feel so fricking dirty after that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

33 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I honestly thought that they were kidding. I sincerely wasn't willing to believe it, but BK has a literal "Vassal" role for their protectorates on their discord.

That's not a protectorate. That's not voluntary. And since it isn't even mutual, it's EXACTLY what I mean when I say "Enslavement" on the forums.

The reply to me was that "vassalage" is voluntary; but that's not what the word means.

image.png.ada42d074905030b57e094e9e3d9b6f7.png

See that? Synonym: Slave.

What the hell, BK? You expect your protectorates, your "vassals", your slaves to fight for you, as a condition of your protecting them? Well, who's protecting them from your own failures? Who's protecting them from your dogshit FA? Who's protecting them from the consequences of your plotting and scheming and fake split shenanigans?

You make me physically sick. Holy shit.

Oh, and as soon as I point this out, you ban me from your discord. You are either unwilling to reply, or are unable to reply. Either way, GG.

I go by Psweet Jr/Psweet Lite on Discord. Does that mean I'm a Psweet now?     :blobaww:

1 minute ago, LordStrum said:

you're making me defend superchola-x, what the frick have you done. I feel disgusting. 

as far as I remember, yoso and I went with the vassal title as a joke because someone asked to be ours once, and it became an inside-turned-outside joke.

re: forcing them to fight, if they do force them to fight, then frick them. with that being said, there was never any forcing when I was there, so this would have to be relatively new.

I feel so fricking dirty after that

Just stop pretending and admit that you're literally worse than hitler

Also join SC's aa so we can be allies again k tnx

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Aight you people!

Who forced Scarfalot to do gender studies and when did he become a social justice warrior all of a sudden?  I'm confused.

• Haha 2

1549687664_Senyor_Puloy_Sig2.png.0b2e28979c48ebd9c346106c5c9a52e8.png

With blood, sweat, and tears; even past the point that our guns and swords fail; even past the time when our bodies go frail; for Pacifica we shall always prevail! Without doubts! Without question! Whatever the cost! To whatever end!

1 minute ago, Senyor Puloy said:

Aight you people!

Who forced Scarfalot to do gender studies and when did he become a social justice warrior all of a sudden?  I'm confused.

I mean, give credit where credit is due. He managed to make Strum of all people defend BK. I didn't think that was possible. 

I mean, he's reaching IQ levels (of the low kind) that should not be possible here. (pun intended)

• Like 1

1549687664_Senyor_Puloy_Sig2.png.0b2e28979c48ebd9c346106c5c9a52e8.png

With blood, sweat, and tears; even past the point that our guns and swords fail; even past the time when our bodies go frail; for Pacifica we shall always prevail! Without doubts! Without question! Whatever the cost! To whatever end!

Love how this went thou, posted somthing about BK treating/referring to it's prots/treaties as slaves, and we(the slaves ofc) come out arguing who's the best slave. Can't wait for the next post !@#$ing about somthing. This one was slightly amusing

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On a sidenote @Curufinwe, during my days as a Black Knight, I distinctly remember something about being a slave toiling away in your basement... perhaps these claims are not so ridiculous after all. ?

Proof!
unknown.png

Ayy lmao.

Edited by Daveth
Ayy lmao

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

5 minutes ago, Daveth said:

On a sidenote @Curufinwe, during my days as a Black Knight, I distinctly remember something about being a slave toiling away in your basement...

Ayy lmao.

She got promoted and freed herself. She was a strong, single nation and needed no Curu. 

Edited by Joel James

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
45 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I honestly thought that they were kidding. I sincerely wasn't willing to believe it, but BK has a literal "Vassal" role for their protectorates on their discord.

That's not a protectorate. That's not voluntary. And since it isn't even mutual, it's EXACTLY what I mean when I say "Enslavement" on the forums.

The reply to me was that "vassalage" is voluntary; but that's not what the word means.

image.png.ada42d074905030b57e094e9e3d9b6f7.png

See that? Synonym: Slave.

What the hell, BK? You expect your protectorates, your "vassals", your slaves to fight for you, as a condition of your protecting them? Well, who's protecting them from your own failures? Who's protecting them from your dogshit FA? Who's protecting them from the consequences of your plotting and scheming and fake split shenanigans?

You make me physically sick. Holy shit.

Oh, and as soon as I point this out, you ban me from your discord. You are either unwilling to reply, or are unable to reply. Either way, GG.

Well, your slaves in Empyrea are fighting for you or is this another thing, you know we do not call them slaves we call them forced helpers as it helps with morale.

37 minutes ago, Malal said:

BK has been calling their procts vassals since 2015. The fact you guys didn't shit on them with me back during Oktoberfest proves your're all hypocrites. Once again the only morally consistent person is me and everyone should stop pretending they're even trying to be. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

Stop posting things I have to upvote damn it.

30 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

It should be noted that, Elijiahg Mikaelson, a leader of Yakuza, who is a member of Citadel and has an MDP or whatever with BK, was also labelled as a vassal.

However that could very easily be missed stewardship of the discord.

Also scarf, you should probably focus less on the word itself, and instead on the irony that what was basically flavor text became true.

I do believe I had to fight five bears, three lions and a monkey to be a Vassal; one does not merely become a Vassal one must earn that right.

25 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Like, we're buying and selling them on a market?  And that we had slave catchers roam the countryside and drag them to our shores?  And we're forcing them to engage in unpaid agricultural labour for several generations?  That's what you mean by actively treating them like slaves?   Cuz otherwise you might be acting a little hyperbolic for relationships between AAs in a browser sim.  

You be you though I guess ? 

How does one richer than you sell you, the world is now flat you are welcome?

22 minutes ago, Khai Jäger said:

@Elijah Mikaelson I knew it

760577288_begone-thot-bless-whomever-made-this-20470370(2).jpg.06493624d7c939c46183b0a6ee699c83.jpg

@Curufinwe hands off him at once! Afrika shall not tolerate such slavery.

My Hero.

21 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Like, you're keeping them under your leash by threat, and forcing them to engage in unproductive warfare at your convenience for years, so yeah, that's what I'd call you treating them like slaves.

But sure, break out the old "Scarfy is just a hyperbole machine" defense, as if it somehow disproves the substance of my claims. True though it is, I am the most hyperbole ever :P

Well I would say TEKOG is the reason most remain allied to BK and NPO, you are known for picking on the weak for enjoyment, maybe if you acted with some class people would not have to willingly fight five bears, three lions and a monkey to be a salve.

TEKOG is made up of some of the oldest nations in the game. However, you still feel the need to threaten a newly formed block, talk shit about them, forcing them to remain allied to BK, then !@#$ and moan they are allied to BK.

TEKOG seems like the sort who would key their car to complain about someone keying their car.

A friend from soup asked me, why was I still allied to BK after explaining TEKOG is the problem they did say they could offer my block protection from such a thing, but would I then just not be forming into another powerful block? What it seems most in TEKOG are unable to understand is most would love to form a block and do their own thing, but it is in fact TEKOG that stops that from happening.

19 minutes ago, Daveth said:

Hands off our major shareholder, those robotic german elephants won't pay for themselves! 

Do not worry, I get a % of all the slaves I bring under the BK wing, I get rich as I force you all to farm, its a win-win for this slave.

Slave (and thrall and helot, which also mean slave) is literally the least accurate synonym in the list. There are many, many, many, just, so many reasons BK is terrible, but this is not one of them.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

27 minutes ago, Joel James said:

I mean, give credit where credit is due. He managed to make Strum of all people defend BK. I didn't think that was possible. 

don't worry, they'll give me a reason to shit on them soon enough

the world will return to normal in due time

Edited by LordStrum
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

55 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Right, well, when you're not merely calling them something on a discord server but actively treating them as such, that's when it goes from being a fun theme thing to a genuine and stark insult, and characteristic of very real abuse.

Become a BK Vassal today to find out how they're treated without falsified speculation!

• Upvote 1

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg