This Global War Ruined Literally Everything

JesterTheSheep

I signed in this morning to find out I was producing 0 Food. Why? Because global nuclear war had broken out. Great job, geniuses, now we're all starving. Now, we're ALL gonna die.

Was it worth it? I don't think so.

Seriously, why the nukes? You literally made playing this game impossible now. Radiation takes FOREVER to go away.

I mean it: why?? Why is any of this worth it?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, JesterTheSheep said:

I can say with 100% certainty that is was 100% worth it.

I hope global food production stays at 0% for months.

May everyone starve to death!

new_forum_sig_2.png

Take it like a man bro. I fought consecutively The Great Sock war, then Nova's Cheat Day, Surf's Up, Men in Black IV and now this, nearly 2 months and didn't buy a single food. There are a lot ways to bring you food, and now stop crying, grab your sword, your shield and fight like a gentleman >-<

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Pants is right, State cannibalism is the only way.

• Haha 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

Oh there was a global nuclear war I was wondering why there was so much radiation. Once it was 98 percent food reduction I thought it couldn't get worse. It went down to like 50 percent radiation, I log in the next day and soon it is like 198 percent. I checked radiation and there were like 152 nukes in the last 24 hours, Antarctica was the only country with levels not over 100 but the 50 percent food production reduction probably killed the rest. If this was real life, the oceans and world would be polluted with tons of nuclear fallout and there would be a nuclear winter. I can't believe this isn'tf a concern for most cohhntries and thegg are acting like normal. I think food prices are going to rise so the countries with stocked up food will make more money after the starving countries drain all the food from the cheap countries. I also think there will be was for countries to get food.

On 6/22/2019 at 7:06 PM, James XVI said:

Pants is right, State cannibalism is the only way.

I'm considering rebranding my nation to a cannibalism theme; goes well with the current apocalyptic scenario. Whatcha think?

2 minutes ago, ForgotPants said:

I'm considering rebranding my nation to a cannibalism theme; goes well with the current apocalyptic scenario. Whatcha think?

i made my nation in to a democratic dictatorship with martial law (a dictatorship that becomes more free as the situation improves)

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 3:30 PM, JesterTheSheep said:

I signed in this morning to find out I was producing 0 Food. Why? Because global nuclear war had broken out. Great job, geniuses, now we're all starving. Now, we're ALL gonna die.

Seriously, why the nukes? You literally made playing this game impossible now. Radiation takes FOREVER to go away.

I just realized you're the OFA guy with 7 2500 infra cities who declared an attrition war on my 14 800 infra cities.

• Haha 1

On 7/19/2019 at 6:54 AM, Ryan1 said:

I just realized you're the OFA guy with 7 2500 infra cities who declared an attrition war on my 14 800 infra cities.

Correction, I have 8 cities with around 1750 infra given all the crap NPO gave me over basically nothing.

Second, who are you exactly? I seen your name, sure, but I have no record of declaring war on you.

7 hours ago, JesterTheSheep said:

Correction, I have 8 cities with around 1750 infra

When you hit me, you had 7 and either 2200, 2300, or 2500 infra in those cities not to mention completely inconsistent builds. Join a decent alliance with competent gov and learn how to actually play. 

Advanced issues found

given all the crap NPO gave me over basically nothing.

Beige discipline is a very important part of wars, especially in a dogpile like this. 

Second, who are you exactly? I seen your name, sure, but I have no record of declaring war on you.

You've definitely seen me around, I'm everywhere in PW. And my nation is Hammonasset, though your history may not go back that far.