Bloody Horsemen

Raoul Duke

35 minutes ago, Epi said:

Chaos and Ketog have the primary trait of preying on weaker alliances. It's no wonder so much of the game ended up tied together in response. 

This is coming from a guy who went rogue and tried to extort players.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry is a founder of Camelot trying to pretend no other sphere aside from KETOG is big on Raiding?

Mate I've seen NPO nation's Raiding before, not the noobs they haven't built either, every sphere in every period is responsible for the necessity of protection treaties for a small alliance to exist.

2 hours ago, Epi said:

Ketog have the primary trait of preying on weaker alliances. It's no wonder so much of the game ended up tied together in response. 

If by weaker you mean shitter, then guilty as charged.

If by weaker you mean, not at the same level of strength, then you are just lying. We've only ever hit in coalitions with a statistical even odds or disadvantage, with the exception of TRF, which was a revenge war (and only a dogpile because their allies didn't help them lmfao).

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

4 hours ago, Epi said:

Chaos and Ketog have the primary trait of preying on weaker alliances. It's no wonder so much of the game ended up tied together in response. 

Camelot has made a name for itself by preying on alliances and being opportunitist. So I wouldn't be throwing any stones if I was you. 

Edited by Leftbehind
Be
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

7 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

Camelot has made a name for itself by preying on alliances and being opportunitist. So I wouldn't be throwing any stones if I was you. 

His point still stands. Just because Camelot raids micros or whatever it is camelot does, doesn't make you any less guilty of the things he's accused you of.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

16 minutes ago, James II said:

His point still stands. Just because Camelot raids micros or whatever it is camelot does, doesn't make you any less guilty of the things he's accused you of.

Except if you actually read the points above, you would realise he isn't even correct about the things he accused us of.

Seriously why do you even bother?

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

17 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Except if you actually read the points above, you would realise he isn't even correct about the things he accused us of.

Seriously why do you even bother?

On the contrary, he was quite right. Your community is unnecessarily rude to people,  and for the most part you partake in fights that are extremely one sided. You even sat out the last global war, and instead of fighting you hit an alliance significantly smaller than you. The last time KT did anything relevant is when they went after IQ, and even failed that. A fight you should have won. After that I guess y'all were too scared to do anything other than jump smaller alliances. I'm aware TKR rolled you, but that wasn't because you were being brave, it was likely due to the way you treat folks. KT and TGH contribute little to Orbis, other than toxicity. Now go get your buddies to pat you on the back so they can tell you how brave and beautiful you are. While you're at it, tell them to all log on and downvote my post too. That'll make you feel better!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

2 minutes ago, James II said:

While you're at it, tell them to all log on and downvote my post too. That'll make you feel better!

He didn't tell me but I'll downvote to make you feel better....

5 hours ago, Epi said:

Raiding is fun, but the large scale raiding by players in tkr-ketog is the reason most micros aren't paperless. It even extends to other alliances outside the Web, Animation Domination was an alliance only on the peripherals and died immediately. Pantheon lost its ties to other major powers and died immediately.

Mass-raids aren't alliance sponsored. The players do it themselves. AD mass-raid was done by Arrgh. We had nothing to do with it. Our relations with Arrgh are good because unlike 75% of the blob, we don't cry when our pixels burn. I'll call our relations "friendly". They do raid us-they do get countered. Pantheon war was initiated by Nova with help from TKR and CoS. Pantheon knew it was coming. tbh, I did see a few Camelot members declare wars on Pantheon too.....so Nova/Chaos aren't solely responsible for the damage. Empyrea did attack a number of targets in Pantheon but we only went in one round because they wanted to settle the score with Nova and they couldn't do it if the rest of Orbis were shitting on them. We respected their request since we thought even Pantheon deserved one chance. Hence, we are not really bad people as you make us look like.

5 hours ago, Epi said:

And what do they call the alliances that pursue survival, they call them cowards and protectates and incompetent etc.

Is it really wrong to call the cowards, protectorates and incompetent what they really are? European States, an alliance listed as KERTOG is a small group of 7 members with little to no bank. Shortly after they formed, they were faced with a war with EDR and OFA. They had no allies whatsoever to help them. Yet, they didn't crumble down-instead, they just do what they do best-survive. From my perspective, if one micro can do it, the rest can as well.
And true, we do go after the weaker alliances. We went after Inquisition(extended) with an overwhelming advantage of 600 nations facing 1700 nations. We went after Chaos who had around 100 nations more than us and completely overwhelmed us in the lower tiers. Only one place did we go after a strong opponent called TRF when we raided their 30 or so nations with our 200.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, James II said:

Your community is unnecessarily rude to people,  and for the most part you partake in fights that are extremely one sided. You even sat out the last global war, and instead of fighting you hit an alliance significantly smaller than you.

if jokes on the internet seem rude to you, you should stop using internet. 
And yes, we only partake in fights which are extremely one-sided like this one- here, IQ(extended) has 1700 nations, more planes, more of everything than us. They have a clear advantage. Still we are fighting this one-sided fight and winning. Sitting out of the last global was because the fight was already one-sided-some people called IQ dogpilled TKR  and adding KETOG to the mix would be too unfair for TKR. We hit TRF instead because they deserted TKR in the war as well as since they used bullshit cbs to get us hit in a dogpile for 69 days.

29 minutes ago, James II said:

The last time KT did anything relevant is when they went after IQ, and even failed that. A fight you should have won.

There were only 1 hundred deletions from IQ and one by one the alliances fighting on IQ front started surrendering. We could have pushed for IQ to claim defeat but decided to end it in white peace. 

Please keep your bullshit to yourself and do not talk shit without evidence. You are becoming the very thing you are criticizing us for doing all this bs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Them said:

l6JjHps.png

If not,

Sketchy sheets might have them
And, there werent 100 deletions
100 desertions in forms of VM, delete, etc
sorry, i typed it wong

There have been 64 desertions this war btw

44 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

if jokes on the internet seem rude to you, you should stop using internet. 
And yes, we only partake in fights which are extremely one-sided like this one- here, IQ(extended) has 1700 nations, more planes, more of everything than us. They have a clear advantage. Still we are fighting this one-sided fight and winning. Sitting out of the last global was because the fight was already one-sided-some people called IQ dogpilled TKR  and adding KETOG to the mix would be too unfair for TKR. We hit TRF instead because they deserted TKR in the war as well as since they used bullshit cbs to get us hit in a dogpile for 69 days.

There were only 1 hundred deletions from IQ and one by one the alliances fighting on IQ front started surrendering. We could have pushed for IQ to claim defeat but decided to end it in white peace. 

Please keep your bullshit to yourself and do not talk shit without evidence. You are becoming the very thing you are criticizing us for doing all this bs.

You're confusing ooc and ic, which is one of the reasons 2000+ nation's don't like you. Your jokes are trash at that. Placing bounties on black members with hail Hitler, some might take offense too. Going around liberally calling people pieces of shit and retards, likely won't fly with the rest of Orbis either. I won't apologize for having a better sense of humor and common decency.

You conveniently ignore the tiering advantage for this conflict. If you didn't want everyone coming after you maybe you should have partook in some diplomacy instead of needlessly shitting on people who didn't laugh at your 'jokes.'

Your statement about IQ is entirely false. You botched it and got rocked in the end, get over it.

Edited by James II
  • Downvote 9

52 minutes ago, James II said:

Going around liberally calling people pieces of shit and retards... 

Woah, woah, woah...

I don't see the problem here. Have you *seen* the cesspool that this forum is? 

ps: i still love you 

• Haha 1

STFU

Oh gosh, this thread. haha

Also, there is a certain way that you need to call people shit and retarded - it must be with finesse. If you do it perfectly, you'll put yourself into a position to be loved and hated at the same time.

You can order my book on how to achieve this status for 3 simple payments of $39.99 - OR - sign up for a free 7 day trial which will give you quick access, after that just $99/month to unlock all of my available resources. 

28 minutes ago, Epi said:

:sheepy::sheepy::sheepy::sheepy::sheepy:

Tfw you make a valid point, in which every sphere is at fault. Put forward a solution, being the redraft of everyone's raiding rules as a post-war term. And getting pooped on, because like everyone else you have engaged in this course of action. :D. It's almost like no one is innocent and we should take a step to resolve this.

Keep in mind the reason why i pointed at Arrgh [old paperless], Chaos and Ketog in my previous post is that unlike the blob they do not protect new players and they aren't accepting of even larger alliances.

In the current state of the game, the blob can't dissolve slowly because the alliances that leave will get picked off 1 by 1. It'll have to be a deliberate attempt by the powers that be and it will leave them vulnerable by mere association with what was once the blob. Because those outside of it have grown bitter due to a lack of targets. And even assuming those alliances do forgive and forget [a decade of history], the skill differential is enormous. The blob by in large, plays this game casually [a consequence of mass membership]. By comparison KETOG and some members of Chaos are fanatics. And even in a more multi-polar Orbis there will be alliances that choose quantity over quality, by allowing these casual players into their ranks...this shouldn't be a bad thing.

It's possible that KETOG-TKR-Rose are earnestly balancing the powers of the game, against a bandwagoning super sphere. But if their history has taught us anything, if the idea of a rational actor has taught us anything. It's that this is highly unlikely. They just think they'll be served better if we're divided. Less of a threat if we're divided.

But anyway, it's fun to see there is at least some debate. And hopefully a 'practical' application of mini-spheres can be achieved. We've already seen Citadel and Fark/Horsemen put their own spin on the concept. Though i think, to sustain mini-spheres, there needs to be some consensus against purely opportunistic peace-time wars. And that these hyper active alliances need to look at splitting up post war and taking on more casual ones to help drive more of the player base into frequent conflict. ? hopefully some of the more stagnant alliances are also willing to go out on a limb here. <.< Both of them failed the last 2 times we tried this (Post-Ayyslamic and Post-Knightfall).

It should all go well, the will to fight is a lot stronger than last year. And we've all be slowly cornering ourselves through subsequent 'dynamic' ideologies that we may eventually come to a consensus :P 

@TheShadow

Except you blamed KETOG and Chaos specifically, don't choke too hard on your idiocy.

30 minutes ago, Epi said:

-words-

Your point would be valid if Chaos/KETOG weren't acting in good faith, as evidenced by literally being at war with each other prior to being forced to temporarily truce in light of a threat to them both.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot