Bloody Horsemen

Raoul Duke

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Laffopuritain said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=034ba6c286680c05imageproxy.php?img=&key=034ba6c286680c05

And they're treated like crap for it, too.

Screenshot_2018-07-02-09-35-50-1.png

I will not go into detail however Zhen has not been active in the last 34 days so I know this is very old, I do find it funny how you had changed the date in order for this to look as if it was today, or the fact you have had this for some time.

Here is the true account.
As you can tell the dates a quite a while ago. what a year ago this was said?

This was also this was in our member chat so not really Opsec at all, I have no problem admitting we have a 200m bond within the bank owned by BK.

image0.jpg

18 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I will not go into detail however Zhen has not been active in the last 34 days so I know this is very old, I do find it funny how you had changed the date in order for this to look as if it was today, or the fact you have had this for some time.

Here is the true account.
As you can tell the dates a quite a while ago. what a year ago this was said?

This was also this was in our member chat so not really Opsec at all, I have no problem admitting we have a 200m bond within the bank owned by BK.

image0.jpg

MoonShadow rolling in dem dolla dolla bills y’all.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
12 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

MoonShadow rolling in dem dolla dolla bills y’all.

tenor.gif

We both know I wouldn't worry about 200m lol, Only one person funding Yakuza lol

This was no doubt a difficult choice. I commend your decision and look forward to see where you go now that you truly have control of your path

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

20 hours ago, Raoul Duke said:

Ok, full, full disclosure..i'm 74% drunk.

Really the only way to play

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

21 minutes ago, Ripper said:

@Roquentin, @Dio Brando, any attempts to spin this one? Although NPO is really talkative in the t$-DoW thread, I don't see much activity here. I wonder why...

If possible, stick with your standard style of verbose statements and walls of text. A conspiracy theory would be entertaining too. :v 

Something like: "Horsemen's sustained infra damage wasn't high enough and Chaos-KETOG didn't go all out against them, so this war may have been a training/fun war. Also, Chaos Bloc - KETOG accepted to make peace with them too quickly. This makes you wonder whether there was a plan all along and Chaos Bloc - KETOG have secret ties with Horsemen and by extention Fark / WTF."

We were playing a game of hide and seek with them and hid the horseman of war. They couldn't find it and we promised we'd tell them where it was. We switched it with a fake and they found out and cancelled.

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We were playing a game of hide and seek with them and hid the horseman of war. They couldn't find it and we promised we'd tell them where it was. We switched it with a fake and they found out and cancelled.

tenor.gif

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

@Roquentin, @Dio Brando, any attempts to spin this one? Although NPO is really talkative in the t$-DoW thread, I don't see much activity here. I wonder why...

If possible, stick with your standard style of verbose statements and walls of text. A conspiracy theory would be entertaining too. :v  

Something like: "Horsemen's sustained infra damage wasn't high enough and Chaos-KETOG didn't go all out against them, so this war may have been a training/fun war. Also, Chaos Bloc - KETOG accepted to make peace with them too quickly. This makes you wonder whether there was a plan all along and Chaos Bloc - KETOG have secret ties with Horsemen and by extention Fark / WTF." 

It's an elaborate ploy to establish a strong de jure claim on BK and vassalize them. This will discourage anyone from agreeing to a royal marriage with Gorge - it could draw them into a war with the hegemonic, warmongering N$O - and ensure the option of regime change remains available to us. Our top military minds assure us we will be welcomed as liberators when our troops arrive in Ayyslamabad.

We've learned from the follies of other would-be conquerors and won't repeat them. We held free and fair elections before the invasion and assembled a new regime that will defer to international norms and Pacifican strategic priorities. Keshav will act as interim president on an indefinite basis until such time as BK is stable enough to reelect his democratically-appointed government. Control of BK's large portfolio of slaves will be transitioned to private firms to ensure everyone reaps the benefits of free market capitalism if they're a member of The Syndicate. Our t$ allies have promised an adequate supply of liquid capital will be available to facilitate this.

We expect the operation to last no more than two rounds of warfare, require no more than 10% of our available military forces, and turn a profit within a month.

Discord leaks are weapons of mass destruction and, in the hands of terrorists or brutal dictators like Sphinx, are a threat to freedom everywhere.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Ripper said:

You fool. It is the same reason they are ignoring this thread now: 

They will not give your blatant agenda-driven arguments the time of day when they could focus on their agenda-free claims of fake war conspiracy theories.

• Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

5 hours ago, Epi said:

This is a problem with your sphere and the blob, both are opportunistic because of lax raiding rules and the use of force against any willing to counter outside the web.

It wouldn't take much to discuss serious large scale revision of the raiding rules within all major alliances. To help foster new communities instead of zeroing them out whilst those raiders have unlimited access to funds via grants from whales.

Lets be honest here for one moment- raiding is fun. Other than some TFP people, all will agree raiding is fun.
Unlike IQ, we allow people in our alliances to raid and do what they want. 
Getting countered, zeroed and destroyed is part of their training- it gives them the courage, knowledge and strength of mind to war. It also helps us cut out the people who will quit or desert in round one of a mass-war like the ongoing one.

And no. When you raid, you are on your own- you have your warchest only. No whale will waste rss behind your ass because reality is very cruel. If they cant fend for themselves in one round of raid-counter warfare, I dont believe they will be able to do so in a global war. Raids teach them rss management, practical application of whatever is taught as well as innovating new stuff to stay ahead of the rest. 

As for counters by us, it is part of their training too as well as a self-defense for us. Counters organized in 3-man or 2-man strike team forms teams them up with individuals and force them to work like a group. They are given primary instructions which they follow. It teaches them how to co-ordinate with others. Countering hard sends a message to other people that they are allowed to raid us but they might get destroyed in the process. If they are willing to take the risk, they can come in, After all, raiding is a risk vs reward scenario and accessing the scenario is what people need to do best to survive in this game.