Endgame?

Sir Scarfalot

KEETOG/Chaos teamed up first. This situation would have never occurred had Chaos/KEETOG not conspired, especially when it comes to consolidating 75% of top 100, which is now down to 60%, but still you can't expect everyone to be okay with KEETOG/Chaos consolidating the upper tiers along with Rose.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 8

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

1 minute ago, James II said:

KEETOG/Chaos teamed up first. This situation would have never occurred had Chaos/KEETOG not conspired, especially when it comes to consolidating 75% of top 100, which is now down to 60%, but still you can't expect everyone to be okay with KEETOG/Chaos consolidating the upper tiers along with Rose.

Right, because killing each other for weeks is "teaming up". Disingenuous prat, I don't even know why I'm bothering to reply.

2 minutes ago, James II said:

>KETOGG vs Chaos war, resulting in billions of damage and the rolling of Chaos

>Leaks drop about the two other spheres in the game plotting to roll us after we had finished the war

>KETOGG/Chaos decide to call it even and address the mutual threat in BK and Friends

But we teamed up first? We were literally at war with each other a week ago. "If you guys hadn't suddenly decided to hit BK after they were planning to hit you, we wouldn't have hit you! Next time don't ruin our plans!" Come on. 

5 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Right, because killing each other for weeks is "teaming up". Disingenuous prat, I don't even know why I'm bothering to reply.

Compelling argument.

You teamed up to hit BK sphere, and consolidated the uppers. Why would you think the rest of the game would be okay with that?

3 minutes ago, Lordship said:

>KETOGG vs Chaos war, resulting in billions of damage and the rolling of Chaos

>Leaks drop about the two other spheres in the game plotting to roll us after we had finished the war

>KETOGG/Chaos decide to call it even and address the mutual threat in BK and Friends

But we teamed up first? We were literally at war with each other a week ago. "If you guys hadn't suddenly decided to hit BK after they were planning to hit you, we wouldn't have hit you! Next time don't ruin our plans!" Come on. 

BK and N$o sphere did not conspire. BK asked. Spin it out how you want, facts don't care about your feelings.

Edited by James II
  • Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, James II said:

BK and N$o sphere did not conspire. BK asked. Spin it out how you want, facts don't care about your feelings.

BK asked. BK, therefore, had reason to ask. N$O responded. N$O therefore had reason to respond, which physically did not exist outside of a conspiracy scenario.

They conspired. Spin it out however you damn well please, facts don't care about your feelings.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

Whether or not you were actively involved in that planning is debatable, and based on the logs I think it's fair to say there isn't enough evidence to suggest you were. However, the subsequent attacks on Guardian/Grumpy in the middle of war doesn't help your case because you're actively impeding our war effort.

Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

BK asked. BK, therefore, had reason to ask. N$O responded. N$O had no prior reason to respond, therefore they had reason to respond.

They conspired. Spin it out however you damn well please, facts don't care about your feelings.

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

BK asked. BK, therefore, had reason to ask. N$O responded. N$O had no prior reason to respond, therefore they had reason to respond.

You couldn't be further from the truth.

8 minutes ago, James II said:

You teamed up to hit BK sphere, and consolidated the uppers. Why would you think the rest of the game would be okay with that?

Because of leaks that specifically demonstrated BK was targeting our spheres, and in such a way that we would each be dealt with through overwhelming numbers, along with confirmation that N$O considered them friends and wouldn't fight them. As such, the only possible enemy for BK to fight (as demonstrated by the leaks) is us. As such, and considering a real threat we would soon be dealt with after our war ended, we chose to come together to deal with that immediate threat, as lone either of us would simply be overrun by BKsphere.

Here's a question. Why is it you and your allies are allowed to team up, but we aren't? Are you aware that the Knightfall coalition is probably one of the most powerful groupings this game has ever seen? Somehow it was ok for NPO to team up with the rest of the game to take out what they perceived as a mutual threat. And it was understood to be a one time thing out of necessity, made up of disparate groups who did not share the best history with each other. But when we do the same thing, they come screeching about secret ties and consolidation.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Just now, Mikey said:

Because of leaks that specifically demonstrated BK was targeting our spheres, and in such a way that we would each be dealt with through overwhelming numbers, along with confirmation that N$O considered them friends and wouldn't fight them. As such, the only possible enemy for BK to fight (as outlined in the leaks) is us. Either alone, or together, so we may as well strike back together to get the edge.

Here's a question. Why is it you and your allies are allowed to team up, but we aren't? Are you aware that the Knightfall coalition is probably one of the most powerful groupings this game has ever seen? Somehow it was ok for NPO to team up with the rest of the game to take out what they perceived as a mutual threat. And it was understood to be a one time thing out of necessity, made up of disparate groups who did not share the best history with each other. But when we do the same thing, they come screeching about secret ties and consolidation.

Ah, don't bother; they're deliberately lying for some inscrutable reason of their own. Whatever their reason, they feel it is such an advantage that they are unwilling to allow such things as facts, self-consistency and logic to get in the way of their desperate and bald-faced lying and power-grabbing.

What doesn't make sense is that they have literally no-one left to fool, so for what reason they are lying, I cannot fathom.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Because of leaks that specifically demonstrated BK was targeting our spheres, and in such a way that we would each be dealt with through overwhelming numbers, along with confirmation that N$O considered them friends and wouldn't fight them. As such, the only possible enemy for BK to fight (as outlined in the leaks) is us. Either alone, or together, so we may as well strike back together to get the edge.

N$O isn't overtly agressive.

KEETOG has been rolling small alliances one by one and attempted to pull one on Alpha. Chaos did the same.

TGH/KT vs Revolutionary Front, and Soup vs Fark are the ones that come to mind. It was obvious TKR and co hadn't learned from previous actions, and KT/TGH have never been kind to anyone. t$ joining BK sphere is nothing compared to what Chaos and KEETOG have put against others.

Edited by James II

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

KEETOG has been rolling small alliances one by one and attempted to pull one on Alpha. Chaos did the same.

TGH/KT vs Revolutionary Front, and Soup vs Fark are the ones that come to mind. It was obvious TKR and co hadn't learned from previous actions, and KT/TGH have never been kind to anyone. t$ joining BK sphere is nothing compared to what Chaos and KEETOG have put against others.

Sometimes I am not sure if you are trolling, are blind, or just don't know the facts behind those wars, but ?

4 minutes ago, James II said:

Sure, but thats not whats being argued, is it? If you want to say we're getting our just deserts for previous wars, that bred animosity from the others spheres, fine. I can accept that, though I may not agree with the decision. My umbridge is with posts, yours but moreso many from NPO, that paint this wartime coalition as some grand sphere we've been scheming at for months. The argument that somehow because we are working together to deal with an immediate threat, we must be secret allies, despite the fact that NPO and others have done the exact same thing when it suited their interests. That isn't evidence of consolidation, nor apparently are direct statements from N$O that Bk are their friends and they wont fight them, nor logs indicating that relationship is close enough BK thought they could get together to roll both of us. But somehow our temporary coalition after getting our teeth thoroughly kicked in, is.

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Just now, TheRebelMan said:

Sometimes I am not sure if you are trolling, are blind, or just don't know the facts behind those wars, but ?

There's nothing false about my statements.

Chaos put it's wait to make sure an alliance that got blindsided would stay blindsided for absolutely no reason

KT/TGH hit TRF for the sake of rolling someone who couldn't do anything about it 

Oblivion blindsided an alliance that had just gotten out of war, then tried to get their allies to use tone to back us down when we were simply defending ourselves.

4 minutes ago, James II said:

TRF hit TGH/KT first. Can't have revenge wars now? What a boring way to play.

settradirect.png

Hes not wrong we are rolling small alliances one by one....... as BK sends them in.

James feel free to jump ahead of the queue and put your money where your mouth is, your bullshit doesn't require correcting everyone is aware who we have fought lmfao.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:

Hes not wrong we are rolling small alliances one by one....... as BK sends them in.

James feel free to jump ahead of the queue and put your money where your mouth is, your bullshit doesn't require correcting everyone is aware who we have fought lmfao.

I'm simply pointing out, that there isn't a deepstate BK/N$O conspiracy. This is because people simply don't like you, and they don't like that you consolidated all the upper tiers.

Put my money where my mouth is? What?

I'm simply pointing out, that there isn't a deepstate BK/N$O conspiracy. This is because people simply don't like you, and they don't like that you consolidated all the upper tiers.

Put my money where my mouth is? What?

I see you simply pointing out a deepstate BK/N$O conspiracy.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

settradirect.png

3 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Come hit us.

Is that your argument against my statements? Or do you think we're in some bar?

Edit: You won't even defend your allies.

Edited by James II

Just now, James II said:

Is that your argument against my statements? Or do you think we're in some bar?

So that's a no.

> KEETOG has been rolling small alliances one by one

> Names one that hit us first, can't name a second one because it doesn't exist.

> Forgets Fark and WTF didn't bother to help TRF in that war

No idea what you are talking about saying "pull one on Alpha" but ok I guess.

Anyway carry on spergin

XLL3z4T.gif

5 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

So that's a no.

> KEETOG has been rolling small alliances one by one

> Names one that hit us first, can't name a second one because it doesn't exist.

> Forgets Fark and WTF didn't bother to help TRF in that war

No idea what you are talking about saying "pull one on Alpha" but ok I guess.

Anyway carry on spergin

You won't even defend your allies.

Guest Frawley
45 minutes ago, Lordship said:

Those leaked logs were pre Surf's up