Irrelevance?

Victorystar

9 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Only Empyrea?

Lolwut

Only Empyrea until their mom decided to attack us, so we attacked their mom back ?

But yeah as far our DOW goes, it's only Empyrea. If KETOG wish to attack us, at least do post a DOW, doesn't take a lot of time, does it?

Edited by Isjaki

Just now, Isjaki said:

Only Empyrea until your their mom decided to attack us, so we attacked their mom back ?

But yeah as far our DOW goes, it's only Empyrea. If KETOG wish to attack us, at least do post a DOW, doesn't take a lot of time, does it?

My point of confusion was that we all attacked FR yet you only decided to defend them from one of us.

Weird but ok lol.

• Haha 1

XLL3z4T.gif

5 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

My point of confusion was that we all attacked FR yet you only decided to defend them from one of us.

Weird but ok lol.

They aren't prepared for the new meta dude.

11 minutes ago, Sri Lanka 001 said:

Meh TFP too irrelevant for a DoW

You’re too irrelevant to be making the rules.

• Upvote 3

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

5 hours ago, Victorystar said:

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Replace every 'a bee' and 'bee' with 'TFP', every 'fly' with 'war/go to war/something something boom boom boom', 'humans' with 'everyone else' and replace every 'wings' with 'meaning of existence'.

You got yourself a something.

So. How would you like to dance?

tl;dr TFP declares DECLARED war on Empyrea, because why not we need action dammit, and activates ODP with Frontier Records.

Enjoy

P.S. I know it was a few hours ago. Happy now with your grammatical grammarisms?

th?id=OIP.w7D23h0o11ymxIk9Rz_m6wHaFj&pid=Api

@Victorystar We're solely here to honor the invoked treaty with FR. We're not activating it. Though, with everything, that's also kinda gotten cocked up. 

To KERTOG, good luck out there, and let's have a damned good fight. We're probably going to need the luck more than you, but I've always wondered what PTSD from getting massacred by KT felt like.

Special thanks to @Bluebear for rolling out the welcome mat, Thaldad @Thalmor for getting my hopes up, Afrika Corps for sinking said hopes, and some special certain someones who broke the laws of dibs. We'll see you, your dog, and everything you love burn for that.??? 

Additional thanks (and apologies) go to @Mhearl for not killing me via strangulation by my own entrails he had stronger hands than I thought, @Vack for not instantly beheading me Guillotine was easier and saved effort, and @Trajan for not ordering me crucified view from the Colosseum's not shabby from the arena?

Final thanks go out to my government for their work on figuring things out and getting things set up, and TFP's membership for their enthusiasm.

Again, best of luck to everyone we'll be fighting against, and let the pixels burn! Cheers!

49 minutes ago, Quichwe10 said:

@Victorystar We're solely here to honor the invoked treaty with FR. We're not activating it. Though, with everything, that's also kinda gotten cocked up. 

To KERTOG, good luck out there, and let's have a damned good fight. We're probably going to need the luck more than you, but I've always wondered what PTSD from getting massacred by KT felt like.

Special thanks to @Bluebear for rolling out the welcome mat, Thaldad @Thalmor for getting my hopes up, Afrika Corps for sinking said hopes, and some special certain someones who broke the laws of dibs. We'll see you, your dog, and everything you love burn for that.??? 

Additional thanks (and apologies) go to @Mhearl for not killing me via strangulation by my own entrails he had stronger hands than I thought, @Vack for not instantly beheading me Guillotine was easier and saved effort, and @Trajan for not ordering me crucified view from the Colosseum's not shabby from the arena?

Final thanks go out to my government for their work on figuring things out and getting things set up, and TFP's membership for their enthusiasm.

Again, best of luck to everyone we'll be fighting against, and let the pixels burn! Cheers!

TFP rules

20 hours ago, Quichwe10 said:

About halfway in I thought you were saying goodbye.

I mean the really interesting thing here is that TFP chose to side with one of its ODP's over the 2 on the other side, despite the other side being defenders on account of the CB situation, and despite the coalition they're siding with having been massacred up to the point and incapable of stopping the same happening TFP.

I'm told TFP has this habit of sudden rushes of shit to the brain, and at this point i'm wondering how long until the sepsis becomes fatal.

Anyway, that tirade over, have fun getting bombed by KT! I hear it's great, one day i'll book an appointment myself.