DoW-Reverse Card!

KillzBob

cmIU4Yq.png

Hello Orbis!.

With the current war that is currently happening, we felt fark should slide in at the heat of the night.

When the little kids are sleeping and be the boogie man of the night.

It's been a long time since we here at fark have declared war on someone.

and we feel this is the perfect time to show our true rank 1 power in this game.

That's why we declare war upon The Synd....... Wait a minute?.

Do you see what i see?.

tenor.gif?itemid=13032597

Oh no this can't be true!

That's why we Declare war upon WTF(World Task Force) 

SIgned By 

Yo mama

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

33vwx8.jpg

1 hour ago, KillzBob said:

Hello Orbis

Fixed for you, don't need to thank me you Farkscambag.

Nazi lives matter, you know!

See you in the battlefield ( as soon you learn how to do a Blitz), losers!

Edited by MIB.HG

36 minutes ago, MIB.HG said:

33vwx8.jpg

Fixed for you, don't need to thank me you Farkscambag.

Nazi lives matter, you know!

See you in the battlefield ( as soon you learn how to do a Blitz), losers!

did you just give us a CB?

2 hours ago, KillzBob said:

did you just give us a CB?

A CB what? You Farkscam, are better stop talking texan, and start talking proper American!

The only CB I know is this ones https://www.radioworld.co.uk/used_ham_radio_equipment/cb_radio-c-5587 and I ain't give you one.

3 minutes ago, MIB.HG said:

A CB what? You Farkscam, are better stop talking texan, and start talking proper American!

The only CB I know is this ones https://www.radioworld.co.uk/used_ham_radio_equipment/cb_radio-c-5587 and I ain't give you one.

and you wonder why i declared war on you haha

I just want to give a shoutout to everyone """"""discussing""""" the war in the T$ thread that FARK/WTF clearly feel left out since they are literally the only two alliances left that haven't picked a side yet. These guys should be the intended audience of your arguments or you're just wasting your time for nothing.

So hey FARK/WTF, what's up? I thought you guys liked nukes and hate Nazi's? Well KETOG+ROSE+CHAOS actually hang the swastika on their infra and they are shaking in their Adidas boots from the thought of you two punishing them for it. Everyone knows that not punching Nazis makes you a Nazi so unless you guys are already building camps you should bash the fash.

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

9 minutes ago, Malal said:

I just want to give a shoutout to everyone """"""discussing""""" the war in the T$ thread that FARK/WTF clearly feel left out since they are literally the only two alliances left that haven't picked a side yet. These guys should be the intended audience of your arguments or you're just wasting your time for nothing.

So hey FARK/WTF, what's up? I thought you guys liked nukes and hate Nazi's? Well KETOG+ROSE+CHAOS actually hang the swastika on their infra and they are shaking in their Adidas boots from the thought of you two punishing them for it. Everyone knows that not punching Nazis makes you a Nazi so unless you guys are already building camps you should bash the fash.

that's bait

42 minutes ago, KillzBob said:

that's bait

Oh no guys! I went to his nation page and it turns out he's part of KETOG+CHAOS+ROSE Coalition.

AeX3VAJ.png

• Haha 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

2 hours ago, KillzBob said:

blame alex the game must be broken cant declare

Are you using Firefox? The game doesn't always work well with Firefox, but I have never had problems with Internet Explorer.

So better download a new browser before the Orcs trample all over Orbis and darkness reigns supreme.

8 minutes ago, Torleif said:

Are you using Firefox? The game doesn't always work well with Firefox, but I have never had problems with Internet Explorer.

So better download a new browser before the Orcs trample all over Orbis and darkness reigns supreme.

to_all_the_papyton_shippers_by_hakike__g

Who uses Internet Explorer

• Like 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

4 hours ago, Torleif said:

No wars declared as yet. They're just farking around. 

We are just sizing each other up and discovering each other's weak spots. Like pro wrestlers do right before someone throws a chair into the ring.We fully expect Andre the Giant or one of the Von Erick brothers to sneak in so we're keeping a watch behind our backs too!

• Upvote 1