We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

31 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Do tell me where I have lied till date? Curious!

Again there never existed an agreement with BK. In the chats with Kayser, various scenarios were discussed and fundamentally the idea was for N$O to be able to join any side it pleases as long as it was stopping a combination of two sides from consolidating. These discussions were undertaken in a channel with the entire tS triumvirate present and literally Sisyphus posted right after concurring with me that public postings of our doctrines/rules is a silly idea. Now I give into the idea that Sisyphus/Leo/Utmos may have been misled by Kayser, but that is not on us, as much as on your government communication issues as we've pointed out to Sisyphus in private. 

Yes and no. I did bring it up with Sisyphus and he understood where/when the conversation happened and where I came from with the conversations. It was in the middle of our discussions for our reasons for expanding and why we believed in the TKR CB. But nice try. I imagined it was known across the government, so colour me surprised when it wasn't and I spoke to Sisyphus to clear it up. 

Can't be a side agreement when it was literally in the server we used to plan our discussions in which you're a member lol. So the logs there for your perusal, the search button helps. It was why we signed up based off Kayser's promises. If that was not shared before HS signed on, that's his communication error as was pointed out to me earlier yesterday. Nevertheless it is what it is~

I'll start out by saying when reading the post I quoted, I did think Edward meant a doctrine directly pertaining to an agreement with BK, and that he was referring to that as the foundational doctrine. So I just want to add clarity there since it seems I misinterpreted his intent. 

As for the idea that N$O had the right to intervene as it pleased, I won't disagree with there being agreement with that. I'm not active in any of those channels, but I don't doubt that it seemed there would have been support for the idea of using N$O power to prevent consolidation if we wished. Now, the question is how the interpretation of that is playing out here. Even the 'doctrine' in this sense is highly ambiguous as to how to actually act on it, and it doesn't change the fact of how the doctrine was acted on and communicated differently to t$ prior to the hit on Guard/GOB and after the hit. NPO never communicated out to t$ prior to the hit that they considered this war to be a part of the 'doctrine' and therefore meant we should hit everyone, and I think you all knew if you did communicate that out, that t$ wouldn't have attacked. The entire internal narrative of allied discussions was focused on other motivations, though based on what is being said, NPO had that in mind the entire time. I believe that inconsistency is important to point out, as it is key to understanding t$'s perspective. 

Edited by Flame of the Flawed
  • Upvote 4

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

7 hours ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

t$ has always been about losing. We've just been highly unsuccessful at it :( 

This post won this thread.  /thread guys @Alex

tenor.gif

• Upvote 4

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

1 hour ago, WISD0MTREE said:

"Nobody's coming for your whales," they said. Now that they're going door-to-door to all whales, can we call it what it is?

Nobody cries for whale infra, whales least of all (trimming infra keeps score low!)

Back in my day, the definition of a whale wasn't based on city count but infra per city. Infra = Fat; Fat=Blubber; Blubber is used in whaling. If you have a lot of cities but a rational infra cap, you ain't no whale in my book. 

• Upvote 4

a.k.a. Chaunce

Hee hee. Room indeed.

I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.

14 minutes ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

Back in my day, the definition of a whale wasn't based on city count but infra per city. Infra = Fat; Fat=Blubber; Blubber is used in whaling. If you have a lot of cities but a rational infra cap, you ain't no whale in my book. 

@Sweeeeet Ronny D @Memph - There you guys go.  5k Infra per city now?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

How about those OFA nations that have 7 cities and 2500 infra, eh?

11 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Blubber is also a great lubricant

3 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

How about those OFA nations that have 7 cities and 2500 infra, eh?

There is such a thing as baby whales you know. They need to be put on a diet before those bad habits are set. 

Blubber is what whales have. 

Edited by Flame of the Flawed
  • Upvote 2

a.k.a. Chaunce

Hee hee. Room indeed.

23 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Nobody cries for whale infra, whales least of all (trimming infra keeps score low!)

That's the problem with Orbis. Nobody thinks of the poor whales. The military industrial complex needed more customers, so they sold to nations who shoot up whale camps. Who'll think of the poor whales?

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

11 hours ago, Buorhann said:

*Stares at @JtTeE in penguin*

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

El Chach: *RedPhx flashbacks*

Epi and his shit posters reigned fire from above, 15 nukes on a 19 city, 5k infra nation. With every detonation 400mil was lost. In less than a week, 2.6bil was gone and these evil creatures slunk back into the shadows...to shit post another day.

Yarr: *Freza flashbacks*

TCW came out of nowhere, a random nation going rogue with but a single nuke to his name, his sights on the noble Freza-san, with 9k infra in a single city. The stats would be glorious...This is not the Arrgh wae tho, we cannot suffer more damage than we deal. Delete the Infra!!! 1.4bil was lost in that instant. A devastating blow to this neutral menace.

19 hours ago, Epi said:

Epi and his shit posters reigned fire from above, 15 nukes on a 19 city, 5k infra nation. With every detonation 400mil was lost. In less than a week, 2.6bil was gone and these evil creatures slunk back into the shadows...to shit post another day.

?

And yet, still enough infra to take 1/4 of our net damage this war!

Our brave, beautiful, blubbery ex-whale, gone into the ether...he prefers to be known as ‘Free Willy’ now.

There's been some fking hilarious back and forth this war, will stich it all together at the end. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/9/2019 at 3:06 AM, Epi said:

There's been some fking hilarious back and forth this war, will stich it all together at the end. 

i'm waiting on you fam, send files ;)❤️ 

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

On 7/4/2019 at 7:08 AM, Epi said:

Yarr: *Freza flashbacks*

TCW came out of nowhere, a random nation going rogue with but a single nuke to his name, his sights on the noble Freza-san, with 9k infra in a single city. The stats would be glorious...This is not the Arrgh wae tho, we cannot suffer more damage than we deal. Delete the Infra!!! 1.4bil was lost in that instant. A devastating blow to this neutral menace.

It was worth losing like 400m in infra :P

also, I'm just a random nation to you Epi? :(

Edited by Ryleh
  • Haha 2