We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We are just collaborating with BK-Sphere for this war

You're just too stupid to quit, aren't you?  Do the logs of Frawley stating that IQ is back (literally 12 hours after claiming they weren't trying to help BK to me in DMs) not provide enough evidence? 

I'm pretty shocked T$ hasn't figured out that NPO is a shit ally yet. 

Edited by Ryan1

3 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

You're just too stupid to quit, aren't you?  Do the logs of Frawley stating that IQ is back (literally 12 hours after claiming they weren't trying to help BK to me in DMs) not provide enough evidence? 

I'm pretty shocked T$ hasn't figured out that NPO is a shit ally yet. 

Prove he said IQ is back or are you too stupid to tell the difference between that and what he actually said?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You've made it clear you never really believed we had split......

You've made it very clear that it never occurred in the first place.

12 hours ago, Roquentin said:

The least you could have done was inform.

Did you inform them of your intentions to hit TKR?

13 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Did you ever once announce you were going to pull out either way? No. Your priority was looking good to CoS and whoever else you wanted to flatter.  

If hitting wartime partners and getting 30 pages of shit for it is their idea of flattering us, then I'd hate to see what they get up to when they want to annoy us!

Also @Tiberius, since you're prattling on about this coalition being some MDAP and full sphere and whatnot, I'd like to call in my MDAP with NPO to hit BK. I mean, we, CoS and Empyria formed a wartime coalition with you, so we just be secret allies too!

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

I was reviewing Tiberius's posts, preparing to make a response but I've been stomped as I cannot wrap my head around a single word coming from his mouth. 

• Upvote 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

1 hour ago, Ryan1 said:

Screenshot 2019-06-24 at 7.42.11 AM.png

Posting a log where Frawley doesn't say IQ is back proves my point that he never said it. 

48 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

I was reviewing Tiberius's posts, preparing to make a response but I've been stomped as I cannot wrap my head around a single word coming from his mouth. 

Mission accomplished I suppose.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Posting a log where Frawley doesn't say IQ is back proves my point that he never said it. 

Mission accomplished I suppose.

No but your leader has already confirmed repeatedly it existed through paperless, so go be retarded somewhere else, lol.

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are you really that retarded? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Those who do not have much of a brain always resort to insults such as this when it usually describes them better. 

He in a glass house, shouldn't throw stones.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

23 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

No but your leader has already confirmed repeatedly it existed through paperless, so go be retarded somewhere else, lol.

Evidence please and I expect a quote that directly says NPO has a paperless tie to ex-IQ alliances.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Rosey Song said:

He in a glass house, shouldn't throw stones.

There's a difference between shit posting and throwing insults. Just waiting for the rest of the circle jerk to come around now to say "You're retraded lolz". It's like you are all in a race to see who can please the master the quickest that you all fall over yourself to reply the same things.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There's a difference between shit posting and throwing insults. Just waiting for the rest of the circle jerk to come around now to say "You're retraded lolz". It's like you are all in a race to see who can please the master the quickest that you all fall over yourself to reply the same things.

Expectation made reality by desire.

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Evidence please and I expect a quote that directly says NPO has a paperless tie to ex-IQ alliances.

Mind you, the only people who knew about this Was BK and NPO. Its in bulletin 3, and its basically a conditional MDP to be activated if two spheres ever combine forces, and the MDP is to activate for the "sphere harmed in war", which is BK, because of course, nobody else in any other sphere was brought into this agreement.

Have a nice day, either you're uninformed of your own alliance, brainwashed, or your government lies to you.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Ryan1 said:

Nah, Ryan, it's not that he has no idea what he's on about.

Instead

He's clearly just doing his part to make this the longest thread on the forums!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JordyHamsVII said:

Nah, Ryan, it's not that he has no idea what he's on about.

Instead

He's clearly just doing his part to make this the longest thread on the forums!

I mean, at this point, we're just making it harder to ever meet this record again.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Mind you, the only people who knew about this Was BK and NPO. Its in bulletin 3, and its basically a conditional MDP to be activated if two spheres ever combine forces, and the MDP is to activate for the "sphere harmed in war", which is BK, because of course, nobody else in any other sphere was brought into this agreement.

Have a nice day, either you're uninformed of your own alliance, brainwashed, or your government lies to you.

Lmao, BK did not know about anything, reading rather than twisting words helps. It was an agreement between Kayser and ourselves. Had nothing to do with BK and as I did explain to folks later on, it was an agreement that would have defended any sphere from a combined attack. Quite simple really.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, Akuryo said:

You bullshitted just like Ryan. That is both of you who can't read that have called me a retard.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Justin076 said:

tree-stump-removal-reasons-mister-tree.j

settradirect.png

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You bullshitted just like Ryan. That is both of you who can't read that have called me a retard.

You're the one not reading, it's stated right there. Roq, leader of NPO, had an agreement with Leo, leader of BK, to defend them if ever two spheres combined forces to attack. Considering that agreement nullifying N$O for the most part, its specifically targetting Chaos and KETOG ever uniting to attack BK. Like, in the case if for example, BK and its allies were planning to roll one of them.

Your alliance is ran by lying trash and has lying trash like you to scream "no no no no!" when the truth is given from the man up high himself. I can call you a retard or a mindless drone, pick your choice. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

I can call you a retard or a mindless drone, pick your choice. 

Mindless Drone is the better option here. The other one implies some sort of cognitive function beyond that of bending over for the leaders of your alliance once a day.

13 hours ago, Justin076 said:

But it sure is fun to keep them going. Just reply with dribble and they're write you a wall of stuff you can use to be more confused.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png