We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

And with that, the official creation of the sphere NPO was afraid of, which did not exist beyond the loose and temporary confines of a coalition at war, has been all but guaranteed.

Well, that multi sphere thing didn't last long did it?

• Upvote 4

ThE sYnDicAtE aNd iTs AfFiLiaTeS hAvE nO inTeNt To ExPaNd ThEir WaR oN tHe CoALitiOn CuRrEnTLy FigHtiNg ThE bLAcK kNigHtS aNd ThEir ALLieS bEyOnD gUaRdiAn AnD gRuMpY oLD bAsTaRdS.

lVf9bma.jpg

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

On 6/19/2019 at 4:02 PM, Sisyphus said:

2.) The Syndicate and its affiliates have no intent to expand their war on the coalition currently fighting the Black Knights and their allies beyond Guardian and Grumpy Old Bastards. 

*The term "affiliates" refers to any party committed to this effort, announced and unannounced.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

The irony is that, while still on guard for this exact eventuality, many of us (at least in chaos) had become willing to believe that you were trying to keep it separate and the timing was unfortunate in its optics for other reasons. Wishful thinking mostly, hence why nobody is really surprised, but quite disappointed, at this. Oh well, here's to two more years of IQ vs the World I guess...

Really? I thought everyone knew it was bogus.

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The irony is that, while still on guard for this exact eventuality, many of us (at least in chaos) had become willing to believe that you were trying to keep it separate and the timing was unfortunate in its optics for other reasons. Wishful thinking mostly, hence why nobody is really surprised, but quite disappointed, at this. Oh well, here's to two more years of IQ vs the World I guess...

Right on point. Dayum. How gullible I was. Woah. 

Just now, Skittles said:

Man, y'all really tried jumping through all sorts of hoops for what exactly?

Maybe they just enjoy playing the mustache twirling villain?

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

3 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Really? I thought everyone knew it was bogus.

Eh, I mean we were prepared for the worst. But given how relatively long they held off entering and some decent explanations more recently offered, we were willing to give the benefit of the doubt and treat them as separate. Obviously it didn't pan out, but taking it in good faith offered the best hope for the future politics of the game. Reality, however, is often disappointing.

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

ThE sYnDicAtE aNd iTs AfFiLiaTeS hAvE nO inTeNt To ExPaNd ThEir WaR oN tHe CoALitiOn CuRrEnTLy FigHtiNg ThE bLAcK kNigHtS aNd ThEir ALLieS bEyOnD gUaRdiAn AnD gRuMpY oLD bAsTaRdS.

Ceterum censeo Arrghinem esse delendam

(Furthermore, I consider that Arrgh must be destroyed)

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

On the bright side, now I know I can hit NPO

KWl6pqT.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

@Frawley at least this simplifies how to set up the stats, no? No need to figure out some way to represent multiple concurrent wars with a shared set of combatants now, right? :P

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

***ThE sYnDicAtE aNd iTs AfFiLiaTeS hAvE nO inTeNt To ExPaNd ThEir WaR oN tHe CoALitiOn CuRrEnTLy FigHtiNg ThE bLAcK kNigHtS aNd ThEir ALLieS bEyOnD gUaRdiAn AnD gRuMpY oLD bAsTaRdS.***

Edited by Limbuwan
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

@Frawley at least this simplifies how to set up the stats, no? No need to figure out some way to represent multiple concurrent wars with a shared set of combatants now, right? :P

Thats the CB right there

• Haha 5

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Praise Dio. Every &#33;@#&#036;ing day.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

4 minutes ago, Betulius said:

On the bright side, now I know I can hit NPO

KWl6pqT.jpg

Slots for the slot god.

1524622139943.jpg.291f56e3c32501fb2269c49406c1b62e.jpg

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

It's going to be embarassing when your ~1600 nations can't flip damages on our ~750 nations.

IQ raising the bar on failure.

I mean, I enjoy the human sea attack, there are so many targets

• Haha 2

On 6/22/2019 at 1:14 PM, Nizam Adrienne said:

I would have to agree here. While I'm not a fan of the move N$O made, as they well know, if they were going to enter fully against Chaos-KETOGG-Rose, why would they go through the song and dance of posting those rules to try and keep things separate and, if those rules meant nothing or were intended to bait KETOGG into countering (which you could have just not posted the rules and achieved most likely), why haven't they jumped in yet? I still think the timing of the move was not smart, to say the least, and I think most of the criticisms and concerns raised over it are warranted, but I do think with those points in mind, N$O is genuine about wanting to keep it separate as much as they are able to. Hopefully they don't prove me wrong here.

Nice to see how well my comment aged here, smh.

• Upvote 6

BrOQBND.jpg