We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

• Moderators

Mutliple violations of the forum rules have been reported in this thread. I ask you all to avoid personal attacks (especially OOC ones) and stop posting out of topic content.

The thread will remain open, but future violations will [insert abstract and menacing threat here].

Peace.

8kMv.gif

Being an efficient moderator goes against all Chief Wiggum stands for. This makes me sad. As for staying on topic, patience. Temporary derailments are temporary and new, 'on-topic' drama will eventually come back.

also I want this to hit 36 pages

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Chief Wiggum said:

Mutliple violations of the forum rules have been reported in this thread. I ask you all to avoid personal attacks (especially OOC ones) and stop posting out of topic content. 

The thread will remain open, but future violations will [insert abstract and menacing threat here]. 

Peace. 

8kMv.gif

VndAT8x.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

"A Well Thought-Out On Topic Post"
by Kosmo "The Yellow Dart" Kenny

Since maybe like the Middle Ages, there have been many
differing opinions on hustle and bustle. This cannot be
denied. It is my intention to sit down and play video games
for several hours.

First, moving around quickly, and with purpose, is a
true sign of character. Secondarily, bustle(e.g. hustle)
yields more product for the working types. "Hustle and bustle
are like my right and left arms," said Li'l Spicy in his famous
"Hustle and Bustle Are Like My Right and Left Arms" speech.
Webster's defines bustle as "excited and often noisy activity;
a stir." A stir, indeed. Finally, sometimes gross stuff can
be funny.

In conclusion, I, "The Yellow Dart," think I have done a
great job illustrating the many differing opinions about hustle
and bustle, may they both rest in peace. Also, I think Strong
Bad should decrease The Cheat's allowance.

6 hours ago, Chief Wiggum said:

8kMv.gif

The police in this photo are in the right stance for crowd control with bayonets, as shown in FM 3-25.150, page 7-21, but they don't have bayonets.

Casuals.

Edited by WISD0MTREE

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

On 6/22/2019 at 2:50 AM, Shadowthrone said:

its funny given that Chaos did indeed have plans to roll N$O

Why is it I hear about all of our nefarious plans from everyone except the people who would actually devise said plans. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

You know how you watch some youtube pretending to care what's happening within this war, then out of nowhere, an hour has past and you are thinking, WTF is this show I am watching, so you pay a little more attention and then it hits you, This is how this war started.

I Give you the real video of KETOG hitting Chaos and then making up to hit BK.

I don't know why people are trying to deny that BK orchestrated the entrance of every alliance not involved in the initial blitz. I did not read all 33 pages of this terrifying collection of walls of text, but to me, it seems obvious that N$O joined to try and defend BK, most likely on BK's command. Feel free to give me proof that this isn't true; I'm not exactly up to speed on this.

32 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

As the only neutral party here, I can attest to that not being the case.  The recruitment process was neither centralized nor orderly.

Definitely not orderly, but if by centralized you mean BK running the show, I have to disagree. 

10 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

If it were BK running the show, I wouldnt have had to tell so many alliances that I wanted no part of this shitshow.

And, uh, do you honestly think BK didn't ask their allies to get more people involved? Do you really think these alliances aren't being influenced by BK? Coalition B, or whatever you call it, is literally BK's/slaves/hegemony/empire/puppets. Choose one. 

I don't know how you can be this ignorant.

Oh, my cat sat down on my lap and started purring as soon as I finished typing this. So there's that ;)

Edited by Ryan1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
56 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

I don't know why people are trying to deny that BK orchestrated the entrance of every alliance not involved in the initial blitz. I did not read all 33 pages of this terrifying collection of walls of text, but to me, it seems obvious that N$O joined to try and defend BK, most likely on BK's command. Feel free to give me proof that this isn't true; I'm not exactly up to speed on this.

What part did Rose have to play, whats your CB for hitting BK other than KETOG or Chaos asking you, what part did you have to play when paying mercs to fight for Rose.

At least from what I can see BK allies Entered, or you finally admitting to the paperless treaty you have to TKR that so many rose leaders have denied?

1 minute ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

At least from what I can see BK allies Entered, or you finally admitting to the paperless treaty you have to TKR that so many rose leaders have denied?

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding you here, but Rose and TKR have consistently fought each other since TKR's founding. Might want to work on your history buddy :)

• Upvote 4

How wonderfully separate and totally not at all about bailing out your secret allies in BK!

npo.png

• Upvote 5

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.