We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

2 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

Please step on this train, go to the middle of the square, and shout “Mao sucks”. You’d do the world a huge favor.

-snip-

Why? The Chinese textbook I read said absolutely nothing ever happened there. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

17 hours ago, Them said:

The only mental gymnastics here is interpreting "the war stats should not be taken at face value" as "the war we are fighting now is the same war as Surf's Up."

Granted, there hasn't been any excessive fellating over the war stats, but Elijah's statement is an entirely fair one to make. War performance notwithstanding, it would be disingenuous to insist that BK + TC has the same potential to deal damage to KERTOG/Chaos as vice versa.

Any CB is a valid CB, my friend :)

Sure, you can say that the fact that some nations on our side have lower value infra should be taken into account when trying to assess how well each side is fighting. But that doesn't mean we aren't still winning quite handily on total infra units (rather than value) destroyed, planes destroyed, tanks destroyed, loot etc.

I've spent the past 40 minutes reading through this thread, and I think I've lost more brain cells reading everything in this topic than I have watching Pickle Surprise and 2 Girls 1 Cup. 

Untitled-1.jpg

• Haha 3

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

1 minute ago, kosmokenny said:

No real loss, they obviously werent functioning very well anyway.

1ppi4p.jpg

coming from the guy consistently !@#$ing about OOC attacks on other people. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

Seeing how sad Chaos/KETOG is at any perceived weakening of their chances in this one shot effort to win; would feel kind of bad interrupting with how personal some can take it.

Without a sudden concrete reason for us to get involved; doubt we will. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Roquentin said:

By now everyone knows but it was a screenshot of someone in a tS ally gov telling Bezzers they were going to war against IQ and that Spectrum was asked to fight counters.  We kept it secret for Bezzers and his source. Bezzers then went on to leave Zodiac and hit IQ. lmao.

I can't find your other post about why KETOG-Chaos fighting meant the upper tiers weren't consolidated. The main reason that war happened instead is because Kayser declined to fight BK when he was asked beforehand. Otherwise you'd see the same coalition with Syndicate.

I had heard that story before but come on fam, when you do have proof might as well show it. Then again I don't intend on giving you in particular a hard time since we worked well last war.

I feel compelled to keep posting here tho, I believe we can make this thread the biggest one in forum history.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

You morans lack an awful lot of reading comprehension.

You morans.

• Like 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

2 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

I had heard that story before but come on fam, when you do have proof might as well show it. Then again I don't intend on giving you in particular a hard time since we worked well last war.

I feel compelled to keep posting here tho, I believe we can make this thread the biggest one in forum history.

Well, we didn't want to go against what Bezzers wanted as he insisted we had to withhold to protect his source, so we were willing to take the heat. When the Boki-Squeegee stuff got released accidentally, it had the impact of basically making Boki hate us and Cerb flipping multiple times in the war and them renegging on a loan. Well at least they msotly got banned after. Also thanks man. I appreciate it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 6/20/2019 at 12:45 PM, Thalmor said:

I get it P&W is in another world war, but my nation is a trading nation only. I only fight back when attacked, I do not attack other nations. I am only in the alliance I am in so that when nations attack I can get backup. I don’t know how you fell about wars but considering you attacked me I figured you’re the kind of person who enjoys it. That’s fine when it doesn’t affect me if you actually want to fight a war I can point you to a few people who enjoy that part of the game.

I however hate the war part of the game. As a result whenever a nation attacks me I place and embargo and hand their information to my alliance for people who like to raid. I’ve been informed that you currently have your war slots full but Acadia raiders will probably give you trouble for the rest of the war until the war ends or you have someone within the alliance asks on your behalf for you to be left alone

I’ll be online every day this week to do as much damage as I can to defend myself. But we can end this quickly and peacefully, and I’ll remove your information from war suggestions if you accept my peace offer or send me one yourself should you regret your decisions later.

Where is this quoted from 0_0

21 minutes ago, Darzy said:

Where is this quoted from 0_0

Some nobody from Acadia sent it via dm.

• Haha 3

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095