We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

1 minute ago, Malal said:

jKtMlYh.png

What do you know.  It's a black kettle.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

7 minutes ago, Rosey Song said:

What do you know.  It's a black kettle.

AlkEoc4.png

• Like 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

This is a literal dumpster fire; look all participants from either side will have preconceptions already. If one side gave an explanation, and the other side won't accept it, there's no point in going on calling them liars and backstabbers (though it may be true). 

TLDR: You can't change a person's mind when they are already dead set in hating each other, so please for the love of god, don't go for Ad Hom.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Oh come on, We got half of the number of nations as you guys and half the score as well. You guys damn micros combine together has more nation than us LoL. Plus we were just complaining that NPO/T$ is allied to BK so maybe we could have keep N$O to not attack us, by them attacking GoB/Guard sorta proves what we were complaining about.

And tbh malal, you were calling KETOGG CHAOS ROSE trash in the first place you don't got rights to complain to us that we are not taking your "memes", you didn't want us to take it in the first place buddy.

Edited by Sri Lanka 001
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Why do you guys even bother responding?  its not worth your time or effort.

Gonna have to agree with you here. It has been downhill. I would like to drink over this, but then I'll probably be pulled over for DUI.

And to leave it at that, I might as well throw something that 1) summed up the situation and 2) is equally not worth anyone's time and effort to respond :P:

Ah yes, "whale tier."

A set of constructs allegedly capable of downdeclaring mid-level nations with complete impunity, unless met with sufficient force.

We have dismissed this claim.

Ah yes, "hammer and anvil."

Allegedly a tactical construct capable of maximizing an inferiority's effectiveness to prepare for a devastating blow brought about by leveraging a clear advantage.

Ah yes, "the plan."

Allegedly a plan about two hits on two smaller spheres in alleged isolation that are totally in no ways connected with each other.

Ah yes, "The Inquisition."

An allegedly defunct bloc consisting of BK and NPO as well as their auxiliaries. Who are allegedly not truly defunct. (I'm giving BK-NPO the benefit of the doubt, but I'm watching.)

Ah yes, "war preparations."

Allegedly a step needed before any offensive or defensive operation, and one that is by no means exact or instant (unlike what one other troll suggests).

Ah yes, "surprise attacks."

Allegedly a tactic to deny the enemy of the chance to build up to meet the attack.

Ah yes, "Surf's Up."

A war where two spheres allegedly massacred at least $210B worth of pixels.

Ah yes, "Krakens..."

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

54 minutes ago, Malal said:

And if you guys could've survived it sounds like he would've done what he's doing right now. Again, it's your own fault for not giving N$O the opportunity to give The Kid the opportunity to whine about a secret T$-CoS EMC treaty or some shit.

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

• Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
4 minutes ago, Sri Lanka 001 said:

But I still got to say those BK allies are pretty dumb lol.

Care to explain why?

35 minutes ago, Sri Lanka 001 said:

Oh come on, We got half of the number of nations as you guys and half the score as well. You guys damn micros combine together has more nation than us LoL. Plus we were just complaining that NPO/T$ is allied to BK so maybe we could have keep N$O to not attack us, by them attacking GoB/Guard sorta proves what we were complaining about.

tbh, I remember fondly when TC+NPO where the last alliances not part of Syndisphere and, mostly mensa, suggested we git gud and sign into their sphere and it was our own fault we were outnumbered. So feel free to sign TC so that way you can beat up the people who you've viewed as your friends for the past few years and if you don't it's your own fault :wub:

Edited by Malal
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

31 minutes ago, Kerbollo said:

NqYFyCS.png

Edited by Malal
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

38 minutes ago, Malal said:

NqYFyCS.png

bb8.png

You have no idea what meme you missed :P

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

Has anyone counted how many posts Malal made so far this war?  Usually he just sticks to posting up memes, but it does seem this particular war is going hard on him.  I figured he was use to being zeroed out by now.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ivk said:

This is a literal dumpster fire; look all participants from either side will have preconceptions already. If one side gave an explanation, and the other side won't accept it, there's no point in going on calling them liars and backstabbers (though it may be true). 

TLDR: You can't change a person's mind when they are already dead set in hating each other, so please for the love of god, don't go for Ad Hom.

Tbh, there haven't been many explanations until late. That Hilme one was good. 

Otherwise, mostly it has just been either bait or insults from Malal, Keshav, or Tiber along with a few others. 

Deflections too may I add. 

• Upvote 1

It seems like most on the Chaos/KETOG Side would be satisfied with N$O involvement limited to those alliances. Since for most fighting it would barely effect their war effort, since BK doesn’t have any huge whale nations anyways.

So it will be interesting to see if this front remains limited. Considering Chaos & KETOG were fighting previously, sure most of them wouldn’t mind to much.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

17 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

I bet it's like that mysterious intel that never got revealed for some reason, which constituted a bullet proof CB for IQ in Trail of Tiers. We have tangible proof, them presenting theirs would shut me up for sure.

By now everyone knows but it was a screenshot of someone in a tS ally gov telling Bezzers they were going to war against IQ and that Spectrum was asked to fight counters.  We kept it secret for Bezzers and his source. Bezzers then went on to leave Zodiac and hit IQ. lmao.

I can't find your other post about why KETOG-Chaos fighting meant the upper tiers weren't consolidated. The main reason that war happened instead is because Kayser declined to fight BK when he was asked beforehand. Otherwise you'd see the same coalition with Syndicate.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

Implying.. that “winning the forum war” is just making everyone not want to talk to you? Or just spewing crap out of your mouth? 

Well shit. Can’t have a forum war anymore if there’s nobody to war with, so I guess you win by default. (Hey this sounds like a metaphor for the actual game)

wof83VA.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Just now, CandyShi said:

Yeah I’m in VM, wasting my vacation in China trying to argue with idiots.

tenor.gif

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Just now, CandyShi said:

Please step on this train, go to the middle of the square, and shout “Mao sucks”. You’d do the world a huge favor.

I'm not the one claiming to be on vacation in china though :thinking:

Just now, Skittles said:

This thread gets a yikes/10

Ikr? Look what your coalition made me do.

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win