We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

1 hour ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Whew. I dunno how anyone can believe in 6d chess after reading this thread. This is 1d chess.

I'm usually not in a hurry to give NPO credit (especially since they are apparently trying fabricate CBs against my bloc? But I think everyone sees that for what it is anyway, and it's just Shadowthrone, who rarely has any idea what he's saying, so whatever I guess) but in fairness, here: has there ever been a particularly good answer for why they didn't help BK/re-consolidate IQ already if they really had a mind to? There was a time that was basically perfect for them to have done that, and they didn't.

I would have to agree here. While I'm not a fan of the move N$O made, as they well know, if they were going to enter fully against Chaos-KETOGG-Rose, why would they go through the song and dance of posting those rules to try and keep things separate and, if those rules meant nothing or were intended to bait KETOGG into countering (which you could have just not posted the rules and achieved most likely), why haven't they jumped in yet? I still think the timing of the move was not smart, to say the least, and I think most of the criticisms and concerns raised over it are warranted, but I do think with those points in mind, N$O is genuine about wanting to keep it separate as much as they are able to. Hopefully they don't prove me wrong here.

• Like 3

BrOQBND.jpg

Chaos is better at holding their tier than BK-Cov. If the point of this entrance into the war was to damage the whale tier to close the gap, perhaps it would have been a better idea to hit when KETOG had more infra to lose than N$O rather than less?

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Mhearl said:

Did anyone else not understand one word of This post or is it just me? 

Mala is barely comprehensible in short paragraphs let alone whatever that is.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Malal said:

Chaos collapsed almost instantly and don't have the ability hold tiers like we can. There was a short period when NR entered where it looked like they could've but that lasted for all of a day before they got banhamered. Not sure why N$O would enter in a situation like that where they are essentially on their own against all of KETOG whereas here they are able to get away with only hitting Guardian/Grumpy and staying out of the larger war. 

tl;dr maybe you guys could try being more competent next time?

Explain how you will fight an alliance of equal numbers as yours, that has a substantial whale tier and a strong supporting mid-tier, while yours have mostly mid-tier, is demilitarized, and is given only two days to prepare. In other words, the situation Chaos found themselves in at the start of Surf's Up.

Answer that, and then you may argue that tC can potentially hold tier better than Chaos.

• Upvote 2

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

12 minutes ago, Kerbollo said:

Explain how you will fight an alliance of equal numbers as yours, that has a substantial whale tier and a strong supporting mid-tier, while yours have mostly mid-tier, is demilitarized, and is given only two days to prepare. In other words, the situation Chaos found themselves in at the start of Surf's Up.

Answer that, and then you may argue that tC can potentially hold tier better than Chaos.

It's just bait man. That's the only thing Malal has done this far on this forum thread. Bait, memes, or insults. 

Edited by TheRebelMan
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Kerbollo said:

That's literally what I said, you guys collapsed so there was no opportunity for N$O. How is it that every single member of chaos has the same lack of reading comprehension? Neither Rose nor KETOG is this awful (minus Sir "BK Literally Has Slaves" Scarfalot and Bourham "The Kid" of course). 

Chaos is just salty that they didn't do a good enough job against KETOG for N$O to have the opportunity to enter. The fact that it's been two days and your coalition has shown an inability to fight N$O off of the forums is proof positive of your lack of control over anything but the whale tier against us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Just now, TheRebelMan said:

It's just bait man. That's the only thing Malal has fone this far on this forum thread. Bait, memes, or insults. 

I'm aware of that. Malal's also the one to claim that the "Anti-Memesphere" exists, even though no one is against memes :P

• Upvote 1

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

11 minutes ago, Malal said:

That's literally what I said, you guys collapsed so there was no opportunity for N$O. How is it that every single member of chaos has the same lack of reading comprehension? Neither Rose nor KETOG is this awful (minus Sir "BK Literally Has Slaves" Scarfalot and Bourham "The Kid" of course). 

Chaos is just salty that they didn't do a good enough job against KETOG for N$O to have the opportunity to enter. The fact that it's been two days and your coalition has shown an inability to fight N$O off of the forums is proof positive of your lack of control over anything but the whale tier against us.

You didn't answer my question. And given your previous incomprehensibly garbled response, I have no reason to expect a proper response anyway. It's far more amusing watching you fumble and rant like a rabid dog :P

Also, you can't go from demiled to fully miled in 2 days. You didn't get the joke.

342t6v.jpg

52 minutes ago, Kerbollo said:

You can’t, hence why you didn’t. You didn’t and so N$O didn’t have the opportunity to play Captain Ahab. It might come as a shock, but nobody is asking you to defend your e-reputation.

It’s no more an indictment against your alliance than saying that BK has more members than SK.

12 hours ago, Akuryo said:

I'm declaring war on you with the CB of: you exist :P

Anytime :)

[insert quote here]

Just because "whining" contains the letters W, I, and N, doesn't make it a "win." If you guys want to uselessly !@#$ and moan why not do it on your own discord servers rather than flooding this thread and trying to make it an echo-chamber?

Edited by Malal
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 hour ago, Malal said:

How is it that every single member of chaos has the same lack of reading comprehension?

Chaos is just salty that they didn't do a good enough job against KETOG for N$O to have the opportunity to enter.

He says, while lacking the reading comprehension to follow the explanation t$ gave about why they didn't enter earlier:

2 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

Oh I was ignoring this dumpster fire initially but the answer is going to be a lot less interesting than you might think. 

But the crux of it is that Hilmes just disappeared on us (I hope he's okay) and it took us a good while to give up on expecting him to show back up and figure out how to move forward from there considering that he was our FA lead. 

I was debriefed and came on board about a week or so before this was posted, and now here we are. I saw an opportunity to pin their top tier down with virtually no interference and took it.

Love me or hate me for it but that's about as deep as this conspiracy goes.

BrOQBND.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

He says, while lacking the reading comprehension to follow the explanation t$ gave about why they didn't enter earlier:

And if you guys could've survived it sounds like he would've done what he's doing right now. Again, it's your own fault for not giving N$O the opportunity to give The Kid the opportunity to whine about a secret T$-CoS EMC treaty or some shit.

Edited by Malal
  • Like 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

3 hours ago, Malal said:

Kiddy Bourham is literally posting bullshit because he hasn't gotten a leg to stand on. He simply refuses to accept the fact that KETOG has full control of the upper tier and that N$O are rightfully afraid of it. Only children can so consistently live in a fantasy world and make constant bold faced lies.

Lol, there was a solid amount of time where Guardian and Grumpy didn’t have the upper tier advantage.  I wonder what would’ve happened had that leak not occurred...

Look, just stick to the usual meme game and UPN falling into inactivity shtick.

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Look, just stick to the usual meme game and UPN falling into inactivity shtick.

Not sure why you'd want to fight us in our unbeatable tier when you can't even take out our mid or low tiers but okay whatever you want kid

Edited by Malal

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

10 minutes ago, Malal said:

tl;dr

See, I just woke up and caught up with this.  And I'm not sure what I find more amusing, you spewing incoherent words and expecting people to take you serious when you can hardly put together anything more than an insult based on a single post, rather than actually addressing anything as a whole, and frankly, phrasing it like that might be giving you too much credit.  All I see coming from you is "YoU sUcK, wE'rE aWeSoMe, ChAoS cAn'T fIgHt, KeToG's DiCk To BiG fOr My ThRoAt iT hUrTS".

Or Thanos going through and patting your dick for said incoherent jarble.

Edited by Rosey Song
Forgot to add the or

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

1 minute ago, Rosey Song said:

See, I just woke up and caught up with this.  And I'm not sure what I find more amusing, you spewing incoherent words and expecting people to take you serious when you can hardly put together anything more than an insult based on a single post, rather than actually addressing anything as a whole, and frankly, phrasing it like that might be giving you too much credit.  All I see coming from you is "YoU sUcK, wE'rE aWeSoMe, ChAoS cAn'T fIgHt, KeToG's DiCk To BiG fOr My ThRoAt iT hUrTS".

Edited by Malal
  • Like 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Just now, Malal said:

Wow, didn't even need to go 2 messages for my Case In Point comeback.  Nice.  Even Akuryo makes me wait like 5 minutes before proving exactly what I was just talking about.  GG, sincerely, GG

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

2 minutes ago, Rosey Song said:

wOw, DiDn't eVeN NeEd tO Go 2 mEsSaGeS FoR My cAsE In pOiNt cOmEbAcK.  NiCe.  eVeN AkUrYo mAkEs mE WaIt lIkE 5 MiNuTeS BeFoRe pRoViNg eXaCtLy wHaT I WaS JuSt tAlKiNg aBoUt.  gG, sInCeReLy, Gg

mocking-spongebob.jpg

• Like 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 minute ago, Malal said:

I'm retarded, you win

Here, fixed that sig for you.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Rosey Song said:

Here, fixed that sig for you.

jKtMlYh.png

• Like 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win