We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

20 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

n on Chaos was entirely based around it being a surprise attack.  So with that in mind, and the fact that honestly there aren't a ton of infra hounds in Chaos, Grumpy had decided to switch up our normal attack strat and attack with raids rather than attrition, because we figured if we could catch them off guard, we might be able to toss up a few blockades and hit them in the warchest, where it may actually hurt more than hitting the infra. As I said before, it didnt work out as well as we wanted, because we realized pretty quick that we couldn't waste the

Can say about the blockades, this screwed me as a new nation unfamiliar with mechanics. I was completely knocked out until the ceasefire due to being unable to buy munitions.

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

"What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
N' I don't like it any more than you men." 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

I have a totally legit Sphinx screenshot that says it's because Horsemen are a bunch of fricking idiots.

Wait a minute. I have a totally legit Sphinx screenshot that says it’s because BK enslaved them into it. 

I just came on to say, that after much deliberation, "N$O" has to be the worst coalition/bloc/sphere/idekanymore name I've ever heard. Please be a tad more creative and come back to me with your ideas, Ill be waiting.

image.thumb.png.ff09db2191ee1c5ffa19e1cf0819cdeb.png

Is this the current record for longest/most replies in a forum post?  We are at ~700 replies in under a week on this one.  Keep it up, lol.  I'm just doing my part with this reply!.  

7 hours ago, CandyShi said:

If your best response to being presented with an argument is to (attempt) to insult the opposing party, I’m going to guess that you’re American, and probably live in Louisiana.

It’s not an insult, just setting up my pun by saying your existence is a new orlean for me.

Shut up if you have nothing to contribute to the conversation other than your stupidity.

Kiddy Bourham is literally posting bullshit because he hasn't gotten a leg to stand on. He simply refuses to accept the fact that KETOG has full control of the upper tier and that N$O are rightfully afraid of it. Only children can so consistently live in a fantasy world and make constant bold faced lies.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

4 hours ago, Saxplayer said:

I just came on to say, that after much deliberation, "N$O" has to be the worst coalition/bloc/sphere/idekanymore name I've ever heard. Please be a tad more creative and come back to me with your ideas, Ill be waiting.

I'm thinking of going with the Steakhouse with my saltbae @Sisyphus. Or maybe even the true Seven Kingdoms. The North Remembers ;) 

• Like 1

Whew. I dunno how anyone can believe in 6d chess after reading this thread. This is 1d chess.

I'm usually not in a hurry to give NPO credit (especially since they are apparently trying fabricate CBs against my bloc? But I think everyone sees that for what it is anyway, and it's just Shadowthrone, who rarely has any idea what he's saying, so whatever I guess) but in fairness, here: has there ever been a particularly good answer for why they didn't help BK/re-consolidate IQ already if they really had a mind to? There was a time that was basically perfect for them to have done that, and they didn't.

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

4 hours ago, Saxplayer said:

N$Oviet Union. Horsemen is clearly the Poland of the group.

Edited by Kyubnyan
  • Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

It's quite odd really. I can understand why t$ might feel threatened in the upper tier by Grumpy/Guardian, considering how badly they are being thrashed right now. But if the constant argument from their side is that we have 'consolidated' most of the upper tier forces used to fight them last war, it leaves a crucial question. Why didn't t$ intervene when we were fighting KETOG? We have SK/CoS and the upper tier of Soup/TKR. If their goal was simply to take down Grumpy/Guardian, that would have been a much better time to do so. Sure, there is KT/TGH/Empyria to deal with as well, but they also have NPO, House Stark, Enterprise, and all t$ nations not big enough to fight in the super tier. The only reason to do so now, rather than earlier, is to relieve pressure on BK while trying to maintain a laughable deniability that they are cooperating.

Is anybody from the SyndIQ side going to address this or are they just going to continue selectively ignoring arguments.

• Like 2

C0r3Fye.png

8 minutes ago, Smith said:

Is anybody from the SyndIQ side going to address this or are they just going to continue selectively ignoring arguments.

Oh I was ignoring this dumpster fire initially but the answer is going to be a lot less interesting than you might think. 

But the crux of it is that Hilmes just disappeared on us (I hope he's okay) and it took us a good while to give up on expecting him to show back up and figure out how to move forward from there considering that he was our FA lead. 

I was debriefed and came on board about a week or so before this was posted, and now here we are. I saw an opportunity to pin their top tier down with virtually no interference and took it.

Love me or hate me for it but that's about as deep as this conspiracy goes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

16 minutes ago, Smith said:

Chaos collapsed almost instantly and don't have the ability hold tiers like we can. There was a short period when NR entered where it looked like they could've but that lasted for all of a day before they got banhamered. Not sure why N$O would enter in a situation like that where they are essentially on their own against all of KETOG whereas here they are able to get away with only hitting Guardian/Grumpy and staying out of the larger war. 

tl;dr maybe you guys could try being more competent next time?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

>UPN
>Accusing others of incompetence
Chaos rolled over and died because they weren't milled or expecting the attack. Your entire bloc rolled over and died cause you're shit.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Akuryo said:

>UPN
>Accusing others of incompetence
Chaos rolled over and died because they weren't milled or expecting the attack. Your entire bloc rolled over and died cause you're shit.

Man this quote is gonna be funny when half of ketog+chaos+rose members end up quiting the game over the next few months

• Like 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

4 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

Oh I was ignoring this dumpster fire initially but the answer is going to be a lot less interesting than you might think. 

But the crux of it is that Hilmes just disappeared on us (I hope he's okay) and it took us a good while to give up on expecting him to show back up and figure out how to move forward from there considering that he was our FA lead. 

I was debriefed and came on board about a week or so before this was posted, and now here we are. I saw an opportunity to pin their top tier down with virtually no interference and took it.

Love me or hate me for it but that's about as deep as this conspiracy goes.

Thanks for your response. I can almost assure you that Kayser is fine. He would do the same thing when he was in charge of our FA ?

4 minutes ago, Malal said:

Chaos collapsed almost instantly and don't have the ability hold tiers like we can. There was a short period when NR entered where it looked like they could've but that lasted for all of a day before they got banhamered. Not sure why N$O would enter in a situation like that where they are essentially on their own against all of KETOG whereas here they are able to get away with only hitting Guardian/Grumpy and staying out of the larger war. 

tl;dr maybe you guys could try being more competent next time?

I appreciate the advice from an alliance that never performs well in a war. At least you are admitting your only advantage is that you have an insane amount of numbers consolidated in a single tier. Competent indeed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

C0r3Fye.png

1 minute ago, Smith said:

Thanks for your response. I can almost assure you that Kayser is fine. He would do the same thing when he was in charge of our FA ?

I appreciate the advice from an alliance that never performs well in a war. At least you are admitting your only advantage is that you have an insane amount of numbers consolidated in a single tier. Competent indeed.

Me:"We can hold tiers unlike you"

Smith: "Thanks for admitting you're incompetent and  have a ton of numbers"

Literally everyone but Smith:

ops.meme_.nba_-1024x768.jpg

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 minute ago, Malal said:

Me:"We can hold tiers unlike you"

Smith: "Thanks for admitting you're incompetent and  have a ton of numbers"

Literally everyone but Smith:

ops.meme_.nba_-1024x768.jpg

Yeah I'm sure I'm in the minority of people who think UPN is bad and is in a big sphere. You have done a lot to disprove that

• Like 1

C0r3Fye.png

8 hours ago, CandyShi said:

If your best response to being presented with an argument is to (attempt) to insult the opposing party, I’m going to guess that you’re American, and probably live in Louisiana.

It’s not an insult, just setting up my pun by saying your existence is a new orlean for me.

Shut up if you have nothing to contribute to the conversation other than your stupidity.

Sir, kindly go frick yourself. 

>yeah well we're good at holding tiers
>has lost all of them except the low tier where micros reside, even then their micro hordes are being slapped silly as they somehow fail to overwhelm and destroy a single micro and Arrgh which opposes them.

Yeah, you guys are doing great at holding that tier. All it'd take is arrgh just yeeting its pirates to city 10 and i think you might actually lose it at this point.

Edited by Akuryo
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Smith said:

Yeah I'm sure I'm in the minority of people who think UPN is bad and is in a big sphere. You have done a lot to disprove that

9 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

>yeah well we're good at holding tiers
>has lost all of them except the low tier where micros reside, even then their micro hordes are being slapped silly as they somehow fail to overwhelm and destroy a single micro and Arrgh which opposes them.

Yeah, you guys are doing great at holding that tier. All it'd take is arrgh just yeeting its pirates to city 10 and i think you might actually lose it at this point.

The anti‐memesphere has chosen lies because lying provides faith; at the outset he has chosen to devaluate words and reasons. How entirely at ease he feels as a result. How futile and frivolous discussions about the rights of others appear to him. He has placed himself on other ground from the beginning. If out of courtesy he consents for a moment to defend his point of view, he lends himself but does not give himself. He tries simply to project his intuitive certainty onto the plane of discourse. I mentioned awhile back some remarks by the anti‐memesphere, all of them absurd: "I hate memesphere because they make low-tiers insubordinate, because a new nation robbed me, etc." Never believe that the anti‐memesphere are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti‐memesphere have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past. It is not that they are afraid of being convinced. They fear only to appear ridiculous or to prejudice by their embarrassment their hope of winning over some third person to their side

Edited by Malal
  • Like 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

18 minutes ago, Mhearl said:

Did anyone else not understand one word of Thisbe post or is it just me? 

Ngl. I don't mean to troll or bait, but can I get a tl;dr for that as well?

Edited by TheRebelMan
  • Like 1