We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Apparently he has access to bloc channels that I don't to be seeing these 'plans'....

I bet it's like that mysterious intel that never got revealed for some reason, which constituted a bullet proof CB for IQ in Trail of Tiers. We have tangible proof, them presenting theirs would shut me up for sure.

Edited by Insert Name Here

Just now, Insert Name Here said:

I bet it's like that mysterious intel that never got revealed for some reason, which constituted a bullet proof CB for IQ in Trail of Tiers. Wehave tangible proof, them presenting theirs would shut me up for sure.

I mean lol sure. Does look funny at tying things up the moment they've been mentioned. So by the look of thee evidence and confirmation of the same, I'll continue believing that you did have plans of hitting N$O. Funny is all at the end of the day, us showing restraint aand not actually releasing pressure on BK, is construed as collusion, when there are 150 NPO nations, who're ready and well within our killzone to aid BK completely. I mean logic predicts that if we did indeed have a stitch up with BK, we'd be either on KT/TGH or TKR and even with our valid CBs regarding the latter, we're restraining ourselves. So yeah, take that as you will, but if our intentions are to save BK, we're doing a shitty job of it lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

I mean lol sure. Does look funny at tying things up the moment they've been mentioned. So by the look of thee evidence and confirmation of the same, I'll continue believing that you did have plans of hitting N$O. Funny is all at the end of the day, us showing restraint aand not actually releasing pressure on BK, is construed as collusion, when there are 150 NPO nations, who're ready and well within our killzone to aid BK completely. I mean logic predicts that if we did indeed have a stitch up with BK, we'd be either on KT/TGH or TKR and even with our valid CBs regarding the latter, we're restraining ourselves. So yeah, take that as you will, but if our intentions are to save BK, we're doing a shitty job of it lol. 

Ok, so the intentions of hitting N$O I'll believe when I see some solid evidence. As for the rest, you do have a point, but what it seems to me is y'all are trying to commit as little as possible, the bare minimum to win.

35 minutes ago, Rosey Song said:

Now we play mental gymnastics to try and consider them the same war.

The only mental gymnastics here is interpreting "the war stats should not be taken at face value" as "the war we are fighting now is the same war as Surf's Up."

Granted, there hasn't been any excessive fellating over the war stats, but Elijah's statement is an entirely fair one to make. War performance notwithstanding, it would be disingenuous to insist that BK + TC has the same potential to deal damage to KERTOG/Chaos as vice versa.

7 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Honestly it sounds to me like you have no valid CB's and should just shut the hell up and go back to your gulag.

Any CB is a valid CB, my friend :)

• Like 1

[insert quote here]

11 minutes ago, Them said:

The only mental gymnastics here is interpreting "the war stats should not be taken at face value" as "the war we are fighting now is the same war as Surf's Up."

Granted, there hasn't been any excessive fellating over the war stats, but Elijah's statement is an entirely fair one to make. War performance notwithstanding, it would be disingenuous to insist that BK + TC has the same potential to deal damage to KERTOG/Chaos as vice versa.

Any CB is a valid CB, my friend :)

I'm declaring war on you with the CB of: you exist :P

55 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

I do actually :) helps that TKR folks have started deleting their conversations with NPO folk and Chaos going all silent. But yeah, I do indeed have enough to prove that ;) 

But its great to see our plans with regards to handling the upper tier being carried out, and KETOG struggling to do anything about it, except have a collective Scarfalot meltdown on the boards :3 

ExcUUUUUSE me! I have my OWN dumbass indefensible meltdowns, they're MINE, not anyone else's! That's MY insult you're trying to paint the rest of KETOG with, you insult ME not anyone else!

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee.

30 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

if our intentions are to save BK, we're doing a shitty job of it lol. 

Well, that's true at least :P

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

If you can think of a practical reason for us to show restraint vs. overkill I'd be happy to hear it out. 

Sphinx saying "BK" said something isn't damning proof. It's a clever hoax maybe, but when you can show me a screenshot of me or somebody from my sphere agreeing to help BK get out of a war they deserve to lose then I'll start taking your conspiracy theory seriously.

Its because they are paranoid because they need to find some sort of justification for their claims of BK controlling everybody, if it was even true does anyone really think BK would not call someone in right away and allow most of their sphere to take heavy damage? Its amusing that any slight piece of "evidence" they get they run with to try and back up their claims of a "conspiracy", N$0's conduct has been entirely within their bounds they outlined and is their own choice to choose their terms of engagement and apply them. To claim that BK has control over 2,000 nations is insanity, at this stage we could say the logs were allowed to be leaked to bait them into a defensive war and they'd believe it, despite it being demonstrable false. And they can't present proof, at best they've got circumstantial evidence which baited them and helps fulfill their assumptions Their conspiracy theory is as dumb as the people parroting the claims that Surf's up was a fake war.

And for that supposed "leak", it was from a long conversation over over 2 hours where we discussed political justifications, the war progress etc. Aku at one stage presented a series of hypothetical scenarios. If one out of context comment where I stated some clarification for a scenario presented is the best you have for your theories then you have nothing at all. Here is a snippet of one of the scenarios which prompted the discussion:
NsIg2c1.png

Edited by Sphinx
typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadowthrone said:

I do actually :) helps that TKR folks have started deleting their conversations with NPO folk and Chaos going all silent. But yeah, I do indeed have enough to prove that ;) 

Keshav there's just simply a point at which people get tired of arguing over and over and over again with the same disingenuous people. What is TKR supposed to say? Are we supposed to argue with you even though everything coming from you is in bad faith anyway or an attempt to twist whatever argument is presented to you? Don't mistake silence for guilt or anything just because people get tired of talking to you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mitsuru said:

Keshav there's just simply a point at which people get tired of arguing over and over and over again with the same disingenuous people. What is TKR supposed to say? Are we supposed to argue with you even though everything coming from you is in bad faith anyway or an attempt to twist whatever argument is presented to you? Don't mistake silence for guilt or anything just because people get tired of talking to you.

teehee

Edited by James II
  • Like 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

15 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

Did you want to contribute anything of substance or did you have a stroke at your computer?

I decided I didn't want to bother. That was the filler since I couldn't delete. Sorry for wasting two syllables of your life! 

• Like 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

19 minutes ago, James II said:

teehee

18 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

Did you want to contribute anything of substance or did you have a stroke at your computer?

@San Fortunado

Stop hacking into people's computers

Interviews-Internet-chat-michael-jackson

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

ExcUUUUUSE me! I have my OWN dumbass indefensible meltdowns, they're MINE, not anyone else's! That's MY insult you're trying to paint the rest of KETOG with, you insult ME not anyone else!

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Well, that's true at least :P

Tsk tsk, did I get the wrong memo on how things work here again? :P Last I remember Sphinx stating something now paints N$O entirely! I thought was only fair to return the favour :P  

Yes it is indeed. Not for the reasons I assume you'd attribute to it, but least we can agree on something ;) 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

just out of curiosity, why did horseman drop you guys again?

I have a totally legit Sphinx screenshot that says it's because Horsemen are a bunch of fricking idiots.

• Haha 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

8 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

On the contrary, he never made a point to argue with. 

I’m using my stupidity to counter his stupidity.

So...  Did dumb meet dumber?

1 minute ago, Sisyphus said:

I have a totally legit Sphinx screenshot that says it's because Horsemen are a bunch of fricking idiots.

Yeah, sounds like him tbh

TIL: forum merges posts without your permission.

Edited by Rosey Song
TIL

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

6 hours ago, Deos said:

Nice to see that this has devolved to the point where the most you can say is 'Hehe, you're doing EXACTLY what I want you to, giving us massive losses' in a desperate attempt to save face.

download.jpg.349ebb6f74f6262e4d8f7ab9bf15f290.jpg

But Buorhann isn't not doing exactly what I want him to. So...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sisyphus said:

But Buorhann isn't not doing exactly what I want him to. So...

I too, can nitpick the tiniest of details.

isn't not doing - so you ARE saying he's doing everything you want him to?

Edited by Deos
ok actually now I can't tell whether that was what you meant

Just now, Deos said:

I too, can nitpick the tiniest of details.

isn't not doing - so you ARE saying he's doing everything you want him to?

I assumed double negatives were easy enough to pick up on you wouldn't need clarification.

I'll be more charitable in the future.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

I'll be more charitable in the future.

I'll accept your charity in roqbot circuit boards.

Edited by Deos

6 minutes ago, Deos said:

I'll accept your charity in roqbot circuit boards.

Can't offer that. 

I have my second retirement to consider and I don't feel like downgrading to a lesser mansion.

7 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

Can't offer that. 

I have my second retirement to consider and I don't feel like downgrading to a lesser mansion.

Damn money-grubbing filthy n$o bastards

• Haha 1