We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

5xzTzbj.jpg

Lmfao Sphinx trolling a rose protectorate is your "proof?" 

Okay kid, I know it's fun to shit on Sphinx after the leak but if you think he's actually giving OPSEC to Aky of all people you are actually retarded.

Edited by Malal
  • Like 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

54 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

However T$ stats would not look as bad if not for the infra lost.

Net stats for The Syndicate (kills minus losses, negative numbers means they lost more of that unit than they killed)

Soldiers: -4,070,848

Tanks: -78,710

Aircraft: -38,689

Ships: -1998

Missiles: -16

Nukes: -40

Infra: -201,489

Loot: -$573,293,880

I'm kind of surprised they're negative on even tanks and ships killed since most of their nations run the plane-only strat.

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

"TCW gave OPSEC to their low gov so that definitely means they would give OPSEC to a member of the enemy coalition that is currently hitting them"

Lmfao whatever you say kid

Edited by Malal
  • Like 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

However T$ stats would not look as bad if not for the infra lost.

I dont know why I respond to you, because you admit that you have no idea what you are talking about, but thanks to tS's best friends in NPO we can see exactly how "bad" it is!

We will ignore the 10 billion dollars in infra they lost vs the 2 billion they have destroyed (Sphinx did twice that to his own nation!)  Lets not talk about that, lets look at military.

So tS is currently doing its ole plane only attack so you figure this should be pretty even, they have lost 98k planes and killed... 59k.  Whats really kinda telling is that even tho they are attacking planes only they have still lost more tanks and ships than they have destroyed as well.

They are doing so well this war that after what 2 days? they are tied for the 8th most nukes launched so far this war.

Edit: damn you memph you beat me to it.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>kid

You're talking about a guy who gave Opsec info to a low gov and had it leak, but ok.  I guess that's your attempt of deflection.

Actually Rainbow wasn't government iirc, Sphinx made that announcement to the membership of TCW.

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

I don't know what's more cringeworthy - you repeating the use of "kid" or Sisyphus' "you play by my rules".

You're the only one in your coalition that fell for obvious trolling, you'll forever be a gullible little kid to me bby :wub:

Admittedly I didn't think you would be the one to bite, but I was also hoping you guys would make another forum thread to whine about it in instead of burying it in this thread causing me to almost miss it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Told you there were more meatshields left @Justin076. :P Now the only ones left I can think of are 2 notably pixel hugging alliances in Dark Brotherhood and RnR, the latters in particular have plenty of pixels to burn, hope they join.

Btw, almost as moronic as the fake war argument is the upper tier consolidation argument. You idiots do realize that KETOG and Chaos were reking each other and were forced to collaborate due to leaks that revealed plans to have them hit, don't you? If these 2 spheres with vast upper tiers are working together, it's your own fault.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 4

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
40 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I dont know why I respond to you, because you admit that you have no idea what you are talking about, but thanks to tS's best friends in NPO we can see exactly how "bad" it is!

We will ignore the 10 billion dollars in infra they lost vs the 2 billion they have destroyed (Sphinx did twice that to his own nation!)  Lets not talk about that, lets look at military.

So tS is currently doing its ole plane only attack so you figure this should be pretty even, they have lost 98k planes and killed... 59k.  Whats really kinda telling is that even tho they are attacking planes only they have still lost more tanks and ships than they have destroyed as well.

They are doing so well this war that after what 2 days? they are tied for the 8th most nukes launched so far this war.

Edit: damn you memph you beat me to it.

KETOG and Chaos takes a total of 250 billion in damages during Surf's up that started almost a month ago, they hurry to sign white peace in order to hit BK and take another what another 80 billion (could not check the stats are down) in damages, so in truth, you have taken 330 billion in damages over the last month but seem to brag about the damages others have taken yet all of BK side come to that.

You can not ignore the damages taken from Surf's up if you never rebuilt unless you are just trying to pad those numbers.

4 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

KETOG and Chaos takes a total of 250 billion in damages during Surf's up that started almost a month ago, they hurry to sign white peace in order to hit BK and take another what another 80 billion (could not check the stats are down) in damages, so in truth, you have taken 330 billion in damages over the last month but seem to brag about the damages others have taken yet all of BK side come to that.

You can not ignore the damages taken from Surf's up if you never rebuilt unless you are just trying to pad those numbers.

Did BK and friends do any of that damage? No?

The mental gymnastics it requires to hold that position is impressive have you considered an entry into the Olympics?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

XLL3z4T.gif

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

It's quite odd really. I can understand why t$ might feel threatened in the upper tier by Grumpy/Guardian, considering how badly they are being thrashed right now. But if the constant argument from their side is that we have 'consolidated' most of the upper tier forces used to fight them last war, it leaves a crucial question. Why didn't t$ intervene when we were fighting KETOG? We have SK/CoS and the upper tier of Soup/TKR. If their goal was simply to take down Grumpy/Guardian, that would have been a much better time to do so. Sure, there is KT/TGH/Empyria to deal with as well, but they also have NPO, House Stark, Enterprise, and all t$ nations not big enough to fight in the super tier. The only reason to do so now, rather than earlier, is to relieve pressure on BK while trying to maintain a laughable deniability that they are cooperating.

Be careful not to put your back out with those gymnastics, buddy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Patrick Stewart said:

Alright, I'll bite. What part of what he said is wrong? Please ellaborate instead of dismissing people's arguments without any solid counter-argument.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Patrick Stewart said:

I mean, if Grumpy/Guardian are such a consolidated threat that you need to go suicide into them while their allies are distracted, why not do so when the numbers are somewhat more in your favor? Roq talks about having needed most of the games upper tier to defeat them last war. Well guess what, most of that upper tier that isn't in n$o is in chaos. CoS/TEst are now mostly just CoS. There is some supporting upper tier in SK and Soup, while TKR themselves have some top nations. You guys have t$ and CoA. The only alliance left from the old coalition with an upper tier is Rose. There is no reason to do so now instead that doesn't involve assisting BK. Maybe you're not going to come in and fully bail them out, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt on that.

But there are only two differences between the situation with them tied up fighting BK and them tied up fighting us:

1. The odds are worse in the upper tier

2. The KETOG mid tier is more tied down, but that was never going to be an issue with your numbers there.

3. Your old partners are in danger, be it from their upper nations getting down declared by GG (and as we found out last war, those whales can down declare all the way to 18 cities if they try) or just from them being able to support their coalition with cash and rss.

You can see why it might look like it was motivated at least in part by a desire to render some assistance to BK.

• Upvote 4

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

7 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Alright, I'll bite. What part of what he said is wrong? Please ellaborate instead of dismissing people's arguments without any solid counter-argument.

Almost all of it, given the timing, given what we've been stating and given that we've spoken about this consolidation with Keegoz earlier on and being shut down. I mean there's a history of us arguing against GoB/Guardian remaining undamageable and thats the role we are playing here. It does not relieve much pressure on BK nor was it designed so. But I mean outside of leaking all of our government chats, there is seemingly no means to convince you, so its whatever. 

That being said, I mean given the information I do have, its funny given that Chaos did indeed have plans to roll N$O, but go on, act the victim. Given we have the resources to expand and the information to do so, and the fact that we're showing restraint, pretty much points to the lack of collusion or coordination with tC. 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

Almost all of it, given the timing, given what we've been stating and given that we've spoken about this consolidation with Keegoz earlier on and being shut down. I mean there's a history of us arguing against GoB/Guardian remaining undamageable and thats the role we are playing here. It does not relieve much pressure on BK nor was it designed so. But I mean outside of leaking all of our government chats, there is seemingly no means to convince you, so its whatever. 

That being said, I mean given the information I do have, its funny given that Chaos did indeed have plans to roll N$O, but go on, act the victim. 

Do you have any tangible proof of those plans or are you just making that up? You wouldn't do that, would you? And yes, it relieves a lot of pressure from BK since it keeps Guardian and Grumpy busy while other potential targets recover. Please don't lecture me about coalition warfare m8.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Insert Name Here said:

Do you have any tangible proof of those plans or are you just making that up? You wouldn't do that, would you? And yes, it relieves a lot of pressure from BK since it keeps Guardian and Grumpy busy while other potential targets recover. Please don't lecture me about coalition warfare m8.

I do actually :) helps that TKR folks have started deleting their conversations with NPO folk and Chaos going all silent. But yeah, I do indeed have enough to prove that ;) 

But its great to see our plans with regards to handling the upper tier being carried out, and KETOG struggling to do anything about it, except have a collective Scarfalot meltdown on the boards :3 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

That being said, I mean given the information I do have, its funny given that Chaos did indeed have plans to roll N$O, but go on, act the victim. 

I appreciate that you think we're just that good at the game, that with our numbers we could even post a threat to N$O, but we're not that stupid to try. It's not even about being the victim, the war is what it is. Its just a frustration with an attempt to obfuscate motives. Look, maybe it isn't about BK. You're right, we can't prove anything one way or another without seeing gov chats, just as you apparently cannot be convinced we weren't planning to suicide into you without us showing you the chaos discord. But you can't deny that the timing looks odd considering there were and would be better opportunities. Dio, to his credit, has at least admitted a lot of this looks suspect from a third perspective, even if it isn't. I can respect that, and I can admit we could be wrong about this. But that's the conclusion the evidence we have gives us, and so its what we'll be sticking with.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Just now, Shadowthrone said:

I do actually :) helps that TKR folks have started deleting their conversations with NPO folk and Chaos going all silent. But yeah, I do indeed have enough to prove that ;) 

Please share then. Or am I supposed to take it at face value?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Insert Name Here said:

Please share then. Or am I supposed to take it at face value?

Apparently he has access to bloc channels that I don't to be seeing these 'plans'....

Edited by Mikey