We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

8 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Between the leak that led to our ceasefire/unity, your actions, and the most recent claim of Horsemen being lied to, as well as this little snippet:

5xzTzbj.jpg

There’s no reason to believe you.

Or are they implicating you again?

I wonder what else was dug up...

Conspiracy intensifies

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Between the leak that led to our ceasefire/unity, your actions, and the most recent claim of Horsemen being lied to, as well as this little snippet:

5xzTzbj.jpg

There’s no reason to believe you.

Or are they implicating you again?

I wonder what else was dug up...

The best you've got is a second hand source. 

That's not exactly grade A info, there. 

If we wanted to bail BK out we would've gone for your entire sphere all at once from the get-go but I wanted to keep the fighting as even as possible so as not to interfere more than I had to while we focused on your whales. 

• Like 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

2 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

If we wanted to bail BK out we would've gone for your entire sphere all at once from the get-go but I wanted to keep the fighting as even as possible so as not to interfere more than I had to while we focused on your whales. 

Nah, more like you knew your reputation would go to beyond shit if you attacked all of us, but doing this you have a tiny loophole you can all point at and scream about to make it seem like this isn't to help BK and considering how attacking GoB and Guardian alone went for you, you made a pretty good choice.

Not to mention it allows you to screech 'NPO SAID THEY WOULD COUNTER, THEY AREN'T DOING THIS TO HELP BK PLEASE TRUST US GUYS'

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>second hand source

>the leader of one of 2 major AAs that started this mess

>an AA that benefitted from Syndicate’s actions

That’s your best defense?  Yikes.

Buor dont interrogate the RoqBot further.
It might overheat and burn its circuits

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>second hand source

>the leader of one of 2 major AAs that started this mess

>an AA that benefitted from Syndicate’s actions

That’s your best defense?  Yikes.

If you can think of a practical reason for us to show restraint vs. overkill I'd be happy to hear it out. 

Sphinx saying "BK" said something isn't damning proof. It's a clever hoax maybe, but when you can show me a screenshot of me or somebody from my sphere agreeing to help BK get out of a war they deserve to lose then I'll start taking your conspiracy theory seriously.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deos said:

Nah, more like you knew your reputation would go to beyond shit if you attacked all of us, but doing this you have a tiny loophole you can all point at and scream about to make it seem like this isn't to help BK and considering how attacking GoB and Guardian alone went for you, you made a pretty good choice.

Not to mention it allows you to screech 'NPO SAID THEY WOULD COUNTER, THEY AREN'T DOING THIS TO HELP BK PLEASE TRUST US GUYS'

You could also consider the fact I've pinned poor Buorhann between a rock and a hard place to get what I want as plenty enough incentive for him to grasp at whatever straws he can get ahold of to try and spin himself out of the trap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Oh shit, we’re going 6d Chess/Checkers here.

I mean. You aren't following my rules because you just decided to be a good boy, now are you? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sisyphus said:

I mean. You aren't following my rules because you just decided to be a good boy, now are you? 

>your rules

Yes, yes, we know you were baiting us for the NPO counter per your planning with BK.

Fortunately your blitz sucked.

1 minute ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Nice to see in about two days, tS has taken more damage this war than Grumpy has since the war started.  You guys are killing it!

This feels like deja vu from the last war where you talked shit until your alliance got dragged down. 

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

>your rules

Yes, yes, we know you were baiting us for the NPO counter per your planning with BK.

Fortunately your blitz sucked.

You are still following my rules whether you want to or not and that's enough for me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Sisyphus said:

This feels like deja vu from the last war where you talked shit until your alliance got dragged down. 

You are still following my rules whether you want to or not and that's enough for me. 

Imagine losing at your own game

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

Yes and if I remember correctly, we still did more damage to all of you than you ever managed to do to us.  With the added bonus of you don't have 75% of the game to help you this time.

But lets be honest, Leo told me last night the "unofficial" reason you guys are doing this.  Which makes all this bravado from you just adorable.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Haha 1

You could also consider the fact I've pinned poor Buorhann between a rock and a hard place to get what I want as plenty enough incentive for him to grasp at whatever straws he can get ahold of to try and spin himself out of the trap.

Sphinx's wording in that screenshot wasn't 'BK is trying to arrange' or anything of the sort. No need to grasp any straws.

It was literally 'BK arranged all that, they convinced N$O to join.' This coming from the leader of the 2nd largest alliance in 'BK sphere'  excluding IQ buddies, and being said in no uncertain terms, he isn't saying they tried to, or that they might have, that was a pretty blunt and clear statement.

If that helps you sleep at night, I guess you can take credit for that?

3 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

Nice to see that this has devolved to the point where the most you can say is 'Hehe, you're doing EXACTLY what I want you to, giving us massive losses' in a desperate attempt to save face.

download.jpg.349ebb6f74f6262e4d8f7ab9bf15f290.jpg

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
31 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Nice to see in about two days, tS has taken more damage this war than Grumpy has since the war started.  You guys are killing it!

that's what happens when infra cost is taken in to account, pretty sure if it was not for infra T$ would have the better outcome. how much did they lose in infra and not rebuild, that really should also be taken in to account.

15 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

that's what happens when infra cost is taken in to account, pretty sure if it was not for infra T$ would have the better outcome. how much did they lose in infra and not rebuild, that really should also be taken in to account.

No they wouldn't, which is something you'd know if ya shut yer mouth and went and learned how the all-plane strat they're using works. One of the downsides to it is that in the first few rounds you get clapped in stats because of infra losses.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

No they wouldn't, which is something you'd know if ya shut yer mouth and went and learned how the all-plane strat they're using works. One of the downsides to it is that in the first few rounds you get clapped in stats because of infra losses.

Sorry cannot hear you over those around me laughing at how you lost your alliance and bank, I mean you have to be pretty dumb to lose not only the bank but the alliance too.

1 minute ago, Dio Brando said:

It's also a function of how the tier'ing works, but she's not wrong.

She, think you added an S for no reason.

However T$ stats would not look as bad if not for the infra lost.

1 hour ago, Rosey Song said:

>BK and friends left guardian and Grumpy's slots open for 3 days.

Man, I wonder who they're gonna get to hit CoS, and can they please hurry up? I want more wars.

• Haha 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>