We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

10 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Ok, so I am totally willing to take you guys at your word that you are only doing this to damage the whales, until such time as you expand your war effords, but there is one thing that bothers me and that is the strategy behind the hit.

If your goal was to bring the whales a bit down, then why hit now? Wouldn't it have damaged them much more to let BK and co do as much damage as possible with their nuke turrets this war, wait till the war ended, give the whales a week or so to rebuild and then hit them? That way you could damage the premium infra twice...

That was my question earlier as well, and as far as I am aware there has been no reasonable answer for it.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

30 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Ok, so I am totally willing to take you guys at your word that you are only doing this to damage the whales, until such time as you expand your war effords, but there is one thing that bothers me and that is the strategy behind the hit.

If your goal was to bring the whales a bit down, then why hit now? Wouldn't it have damaged them much more to let BK and co do as much damage as possible with their nuke turrets this war, wait till the war ended, give the whales a week or so to rebuild and then hit them? That way you could damage the premium infra twice...

20 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

That was my question earlier as well, and as far as I am aware there has been no reasonable answer for it.

You must be trolling. 

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

34 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Whether BK and co want to do that or not, I do not know. From our view, through Surfs Up/BK-KETOG, GoB was sitting pretty on high infra, damage wasn't being done, and when we did the math, if tS did not do the damage, the economic advantages would continue to accrue while everyone else was rebuilding. Realistically, our best shot to ensure they take damage seemed at this moment and tS took it. More power to them for trying to do things regardless of the economic costs to themselves~ 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

>high damage didn’t occur until well after speculation

Uhhh...  what?  Pretty sure there was a lot of damage done on the initial blitz.

Bruh I'm sticking picking my teeth up from Ame's hit. 

4 hours ago, James II said:

I find it funny KEETOG and Chaos are crying about being ganged up on. It was all chaos did until knightfall and all KEETOG did until surfs up

Chaos was formed post-Knightfall.

Whatever product you bought to get a feel for Orbis should be returned to the store for a refund.

If you need help with understanding the political atmosphere or history of alliances, I can direct you to a bunch of solid individuals in all different spheres that could help you grasp the going-ons.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

ya man no one knows what you mean because of all the important key players that exist now that people really care about who are having FUN

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Auctor said:

ya man no one knows what you mean because of all the important key players that exist now that people really care about who are having FUN

Nice to see you again. Thought you would be sitting out this war since it would interfere with your plowing season. 

Hope all is well buddy. 

Edited by Leftbehind
Meh
  • Like 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

38 minutes ago, Auctor said:

It’s most important that we’re all enjoying ourselves and having fun in this dynamic, well balanced, massive political sandbox. :)

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

Chaos was formed post-Knightfall.

Whatever product you bought to get a feel for Orbis should be returned to the store for a refund.

If you need help with understanding the political atmosphere or history of alliances, I can direct you to a bunch of solid individuals in all different spheres that could help you grasp the going-ons.

Founded: 08/26/2018 (299 Days Old)
Founded: 04/11/2015 (1,532 Days Old)

Because I haven't been around to see the 'history'

• Like 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

2 minutes ago, James II said:

Right, because Chaos was founded at the same time TKR was?

Maybe you were around to see the history, and that's why you're sounding more geriatric and delusional than SRD on his worst day.

7 minutes ago, James II said:

TIL that Chaos Bloc is only TKR. Welp SK, CoS, and Soup. Clearly, we're supposed to be on the other side of this. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, James II said:

That just furthers my point. For how long you have been on Orbis, it blows me away that you can be so disconnected with what is happening around you.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

24 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Because BK requested N$O to join.

As i said and others from the $yndicate FA team have said, that isn't true. Atleats from t$'s side. 
Just a day or two before you closed our embassy, BK had closed our embassy also. 

So ur saying to me that you are requesting our help now ? 

fam.... >.<

• Like 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Well all know I'm kind of the retarded cousin, So please less wall of text's its to hard to read this topic, would be better off turning it in to a video 

8 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well all know I'm kind of the retarded cousin, So please less wall of text's its to hard to read this topic, would be better off turning it in to a video 

And then have to listen to their squeaky, breaking prepubescent voices? No thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Who Me said:

And then have to listen to their squeaky, breaking prepubescent voices? No thanks.

Well I did not mean for them to act in it, I was thinking more like Luke MacFarlane and Neil Patrick Harris 

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Because BK requested N$O to join.

25 pages and you guys still haven't figured out how to read the title of the thread. Anybody who knows me knows whaling is my favorite sport.

I think it's funny that you keep saying it HAS to be collusion though, it's not like you haven't been an inflammatory pest for months now or anything.

I might have had more reason not to take the opportunity if anybody in your sphere actually had charisma. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.