We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

48 minutes ago, Vexz said:

Roq? Come on man, is this really a good event to build a conspiracy from? It's not like Empy didn't try to send their bank money to Yarr the alliance, but accidentally forgot to change the setting from alliance to nation, and just ended up giving it to our member, and it's not like alliance bank transfers didn't exist, so I'm honestly suprised this was one of the events to have a conspiracy built from. 

1. Tbh, I'm not gonna talk much about KT/TRF, but I will say that we do care for what our members think of alliances and we insure to not do any FA moves that would go against their beliefs. 

2. I assume this had to do something about Valinor not having any sway on what Chaos did with their FA and what not, but either way this hurt my ego especially coming from you, so I will say this. Valinor and CoS are one, so not only would we have political backing from CoS because Ripper is "I'm in Charge", but I'm also already in the works of taking down TKR and that tyrant Rienne, just that people are cutting the line in it (ignore the fact that I cut it first), and it seems they have not done it so I'm left to deal with that *looks at KETOGG and BK*. For the other members of Chaos I have already set myself up in a good position to have sway: Charlie can be bought, and I already have their Milcom on my side and some gov (Rebel, HannaH, Pika, Venom ♡) so theres that for Soup, and Kev is Pika's husband iirc, I usually get confused on who she's married 2 between Charlie and Kev, but if im right then Kev will have to do what is needed to keep his wife pleased so there's that for Kev. SK? It's Squeegee, he will do what is less work, so it won't be much work to sway him (No joke intended).

*Wew, when your name isn'tbrought in a coup attempt or conspiracy this week on OWF* 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

This community has a handful of the trashiest trash to ever trash. Official moderation of that trash has been at best ineffective, at worst deliberately and maliciously obtuse. I tried dealing with it a couple years ago when I went after Iron Guard and encouraged others to join in.  Hell, I didnt even go after them initially because they were nazis, I went after them for the shit they were pulling on discord at the behest of shifty spamming OOC attacks and posting private pictures of another community member, and found out they were nazis. They stupidly left parts of their alliance forum public, and it was full of sieg heil, 14/88, gas em all, and so forth. They scattered into the wind, and I spent the next year and a half chasing them as those who remained in the game changed their names and joined new alliances. Id go to their new alliances and point out who they were, some like Pantheon instantly acted on it and removed the member. Others like Acadia brought things to hours before an update strike by Nuke Bloc before removing the member after initially refusing and promising to protect them, on 3 separate occasions. Alex initially said he appreciated my efforts, and hoped the community would take a more active role in self policing because his hands are tied when someone does shit on discord but not in game. Meanwhile their ilk like shifty and minesomemc rallied a decently sized group of very vocal trash to rail against my efforts. The community that initially lauded Fark for giving no shits and going after the nazis turned instead into getting annoyed by the whole thing and forgetting why it was even done in the first place. Now shifty has some of that IG nazi trash in Hyperborea, and nobody gives a frick. KKKT chased another member from the game with their 500000th racist war dec on her, and nobody gives a shit. The trash is firmly entrenched here because nobody gives a shit and keeps playing the game alongside them, welcoming them into their alliances, and treatying with the alliances they're in. Im not saying don't play the game, or I would've quit long ago. Im just saying Fark is sitting this one out in protest, because we give a shit, and we have better shit to do than join a war machinated by trash. It's why Fark isn't tied to either side of this mess by treaties, because theres frickall we can treaty with that isn't connected to it somehow, though CB was more because we don't want to play the game like TKR does until this. This is just my loud protest to ask good people to play the game better, because you can. And yeah, I'm louder and more brash and assholish about it than I could be, but nobody ever got any change by being quiet and polite about it unless someone else was there screaming hellfire at the top of their lungs too. If you want change to come more politely, Spaceman, then start pushing for it more politely than I am. You be MLK, I'll be X. Official mods and Alex are never going to do anything about this, it's on us. 

Lel

Same person that was "OoC attacked" by Shifty later went on to get banned from her own community and actually doxxed someone in your alliance.

She made a public OWF post and got insta-banned. Mind you that thread still exists as a pdf archive if you don't believe me.

"Hyperborea is nazi"

How often is this spouted, yet our alliance actually retains the some of the most IC bound and quietest/scandal free reign. If you saw our member channels you'd see a fairly boring 75% "ay build up, ay your grant has been granted, oi login like you've got a purpose"  and 25% illegible spam.

We don't allow political chat in the AA. We don't allow weebs. That is literally our only ban. No one is hunting people.

That being said, why do people keep me around? Because I entertain them, because I give them intel from other alliances, and because my 10 man personal squad actually jumps into wars and tries to do more than just nuke and accuse the other side of OoC or trying to kick them from the game.

At the end of the day, we'll have enjoyed ourselves this war and learned how to better play post-war for a new alliance and community mash-up. You can keep digging, prodding, etc.

You are a meme. In fact, you are my meme. Come here and get hugged. Shifty loves all his memes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I never even knew her, didnt care who she was and still don't. I don't want people who pull that shit in this community, so I rolled IG for it.  If she did it later on too and got banned for it, great. Alex wouldn't do that in IGs case, nor for the people you all sent in to farks discord to post holocaust pics and lynching pics while tagging my black friend in the posts while you had a good laugh about it because hahaha memes. You post pics on here about Pinochet throwing me out of a helicopter. Hahahaha memes.  You keep one of the Iron Guard nazis in your alliance because hahahaha nazis. The same guy who while applying to IG alongside all the people saying "sieg heil" and "gas em all", wrote to "call an end to half measures and apologies" for that behavior, because the godless (hey, that's me!) need to be destroyed. Hahahaha memes. I don't give a shit what you do now regarding banning political talk on your channel, you've already done more than enough to earn me labeling you a blight, and you're apologetic for none of it.

• Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Guys remember I was voted worst player of 2019.  So obviously my fault. 

Honestly who cares? after the showing BK has been putting up, NSO sphere knows that if they don't jump in, there is a possibility they could be next.  By jumping in now, they are basically ensuring that BK's sphere comes to their aid if they end up finding themselves on the wrong side of it, which is especially helpful since NSO just made enemies out of a bunch of people that had previously had neutral opinions of them.

To say we don't take damage is silly, Grumpy currently has taken the 2nd most damage in this war on our side of the coalition.  So far we have taken 8.5 billion in damage spread across 30 nations, I doubt anyone besides maybe TCW (who has gotten whooped again..) has taken as much damage per nation as we have so far this war.  Personally, I took 4 billion in Knightfall, Nuke war, I took I think I ate 10-15 nukes, Sparta war I took about 750 million in infra damage, I think there is a war I am missing, but they all start to glob together after a while... to say that we don't take any damage is silly, in fact we take significantly more damage compared to you 15-20 city nations.

End of the day, it is what it is.  What that is, is a challenge for us.  As for this huge upper tier threat that we pose to the world... I hear what you are saying, I would argue what is more dangerous, 30-40 nations with over 30 cities, or 150-200 nations sitting with 20 cities.  I would argue the 2nd, because unlike us, you guys are always in the fight, due to game mechanics we age out after 1-2 rounds if we have done our job correctly, and there are only 30 of us.  In terms of mechanics you have the advantage since you can declare on us, and we have to cripple ourselves to declare on you.  How does Grumpy and Guardian overcome that? Activity and Coordination. Everyone fights, and generally we fight together and we are pretty good at what we do.  I would view us as a threat too, and I admit we are a convenient and easy political target, first time you needed the entire world to take us down, now you wait till we are a month into fighting, and a week into a brand new war to opportunistically jump in.

So let's do some fighting tS, and Enterprise, and looks like HS now too, and I assume a few more will jump in before its over, maybe you win, maybe you lose we will see how it goes.  Let's blow each other up and have some fun.

Like I said to my alliance the war system is broken.   If its 1 declaring on 1 then its more or less even depends on who is prepared, 2 declaring on 1 its one sided with the player having a shot at rebuilding if things don't go the attackers way, 3 declaring on 1 and the game is broken to where the defending player has to decide about whether to send his forces out on an attack, get crushed by a larger force and left open to the others attacking, or keep them at home and wait for them to be destroyed.   I have spent the last several years rebuilding from attack after attack by raiders and after getting nuked over a dozen times I'm not sure if I rebuild after losing most of the ground that I gained in the past couple months.

Fair is where experienced and large players only have to worry about experienced and large players, players who spend years building up their nations are higher in the game because of size and experience, shouldn't have to fight on the same level as players who started a year ago and was given their cities.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

I never even knew her, didnt care who she was and still don't. I don't want people who pull that shit in this community, so I rolled IG for it.  If she did it later on too and got banned for it, great. Alex wouldn't do that in IGs case, nor for the people you all sent in to farks discord to post holocaust pics and lynching pics while tagging my black friend in the posts while you had a good laugh about it because hahaha memes. You post pics on here about Pinochet throwing me out of a helicopter. Hahahaha memes.  You keep one of the Iron Guard nazis in your alliance because hahahaha nazis. The same guy who while applying to IG alongside all the people saying "sieg heil" and "gas em all", wrote to "call an end to half measures and apologies" for that behavior, because the godless (hey, that's me!) need to be destroyed. Hahahaha memes. I don't give a shit what you do now regarding banning political talk on your channel, you've already done more than enough to earn me labeling you a blight, and you're apologetic for none of it.

I've never tagged/pinged Queen M that way. Anything anti-communist would set her off and 99% of exchanges were same as with Big Brother.

Coulda sent her a picture of Barry Goldwater or Dick Cheney and it woulda pissed her off the same.

I never sent people to raid your server. Also never posted gore pics. Whenever I did raid servers it was mass pinging or spamming text to speech word walls of spam. I still do that and how I got banned from Camelot's server lel. Epi pls unban.

I did post Pinochet and Pepes, but half the internet was posting 'em kek.

I'd never apologize for my own personal conflict that blew out of proportion. In fact there is no point in it, because majority of people don't remember it. Those that do just go "oh lol, that bullshit" with a few fanatics from the other side clinging to it. No one cares about it, including the people involved. It's been like 3 years now? 2 ? What about apologizing then? Well it was bitter back and forth and both parties kept blowing it up further/not shutting up about it. So that was a no-go.

As you said it, you were more pissed about the OoC which is what most people were. That's how I ended up being told to leave KT and ended up in their protectorate IG for 2 days before it was dropped and then I immediately left to Resplendent. Then I kept hopping alliances for the remainder of the year. The rest of it became part of this snowball of attempts to damage my reputation and whatnot, which surprisingly to the people behind it, I embraced and took the "any PR is, is good PR" / "it's better to burn out, than fade away" approach. Why? Because I could be a bootlick and beg for forgiveness and end up with nothing, not even forgiveness itself or I could just do me and exaggerate reality so that eventually it'd grow tiresome. Then everyone would move on and they did. Biggest rule of this game, people always make mistakes, people always frick up, just hope the next one is big enough to turn people's flak elsewhere. 

Anywho, here we are today and my agenda has nothing to do with that wasted time. 

42 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

It’s almost like people are trying to argue anything but the leaked plot.

That's your justification for being allied to KKKT? "Forget their racist shit they keep pulling, Kosmos posting in a thread that I think should only be about leaks!"

• Downvote 9

5 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Kosmos posting in a thread that I think should only be about leaks!

Is posting about one topic in a thread dedicated to another not the very definition of derailment?

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Okay, answer me this. Why would it be more fun for everyone if we didn't enter, but rather wait until the war is over, ally BK and then proceed to carry out 2 sequential lopsided wars against your sphere's? 

You really don’t know? Ah, but of course you don’t, you’re still operating under the assumption that numbers means victory, and protection is something important, that loss is somehow something to avoid.

Lemme spell it out: There would be more wars. That alone is more fun. More than that, each of the wars would be different; again, more fun. And most importantly of all, with the silly numbers you’d be fielding, your opponents would have no reason to screw around with beige discipline, so they’d have loads more fun on top of that.

So yes, it would be more fun for us, and it’d be even better for you if all you care about is having total hegemonic control, leaving it fun for everybody. But no, you couldn’t let BK take a rolling without stepping in, so you gave it all up in the stupidest way possible.

3 hours ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

We don't allow weebs.

What? Kosmokenny is right, you’re a god damned intolerant n@zi reeeeeee how dare you bully weebs 

reeeeeeeee

(j/k?)

gonna post this here too since apparently this is the only thread anyone actually opens and I want koso to know how important our cause is

13 hours ago, Malal said:

I just want to give a shoutout to everyone """"""discussing""""" the war in the T$ thread that FARK/WTF clearly feel left out since they are literally the only two alliances left that haven't picked a side yet. These guys should be the intended audience of your arguments or you're just wasting your time for nothing.

So hey FARK/WTF, what's up? I thought you guys liked nukes and hate Nazi's? Well KETOG+ROSE+CHAOS actually hang the swastika on their infra and they are shaking in their Adidas boots from the thought of you two punishing them for it. Everyone knows that not punching Nazis makes you a Nazi so unless you guys are already building camps you should bash the fash.

Edited by Malal
  • Like 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

56 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

So real talk here to tS.

I actually believe you, that your goal is to do damage to our vaunted upper tier, but what I don't get is your strategy.  Unless you are expecting to fight us for like 2-3 months, the only nations you hurt in your blitz are the middle tier guys between 20-28 cities, you guys didn't touch a single nation above 30, besides for some spy attacks (which makes me sad, it was my only real way to hurt bk's side once we finished knocking them all out of range.)  Your "affiliates" have only hit our smallest members. 

So is the goal for you to hit the small guys and then launch nukes at our bigger members when they come to counter you? because if that was it, BK's sphere was doing a pretty good job of it, and it could have saved you a few billion in damages.

(Side note, I was actually surprised you guys have a nice little upper tier over there in tS)

We were raised to chew our food thoroughly and savor the taste. 

We've got a fully stocked wine bar for those who enjoy experimenting with different pairings. 

Leopold gets absolutely *crazy* over an earthy red with whale tail crisps.

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

3 hours ago, CandyShi said:

I think you’re being more prejudiced than any of the KT members that you say are nazis. What does that make you?

ZS1F62g_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

oQFIh7X_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

^the racist war dec by this person, who used to be named WHITE POWER ranger in caps

xsDq8n0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

KT member at time of posting 

v4ycOvI_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

kv5chCG_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

is this a record for slurs in a PnW server's public channels?

oh and dont forget all the blatant racism Iron Guard members posted in the KT server and who were protected by KT.

oh and Thalmor's racist bounty

please dont compare kosmo calling you out to prejudice against KT.

Edited by chanel
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, chanel said:

ZS1F62g_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

oQFIh7X_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

^the racist war dec by this person, who used to be named WHITE POWER ranger in caps

xsDq8n0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

KT member at time of posting 

v4ycOvI_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

kv5chCG_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

oh and dont forget all the blatant racism Iron Guard members posted in the KT server and who were protected by KT.

Hang on is this on PnW's discord server?? Genuine question... I don't spend anytime on it. If it is then who is the mod for that server???

1 hour ago, chanel said:
4 hours ago, CandyShi said:

I think you’re being more prejudiced than any of the KT members that you say are nazis. What does that make you?

~snip~

And there we have it ladies and gentlemen.  Inst and N$O was right we have the start of the new hegemony between best buds KETOG and Chaos.  Clearly, its all lovey dovey that's a giant threat to every other bloc, so we should get 3/4 of the game to attack these new found best-friend allies.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

And there we have it ladies and gentlemen.  Inst and N$O was right we have the start of the new hegemony between best buds KETOG and Chaos.  Clearly, its all lovey dovey that's a giant threat to every other bloc, so we should get 3/4 of the game to attack these new found best-friend allies.

This is clearly all smoke and mirrors. Nice try imperial lapdog.

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

4 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

his is clearly all smoke and mirrors. Nice try imperial lapdog.

Ur right about the mirrors.  It just turns out when you look at one, you see your own reflection.  I know it is surprising, but that's generally how these projection things works.  

Also I'll gladly be Queen Adrienne's lapdog anyday, but at least I choose that fate unlike the hordes of roq bots.  

Edited by Cooper_